Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (37958 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones / Ghanaian Lady Steps Out Completely Naked Shouting 'I Was Born Naked- Video / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by RickandMorty: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:

don't think everyone is like your girlfriend undecided

4 Likes

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by laliga01: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:

you think there are no male sex dolls..

why the fuss when you can't even afford female sex dolls undecided

Male sex dull sounds interesting.... If you sex the dull finish, you still use ya money go buy fuel to charge the guy.
No free money for some olosho again.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by laliga01: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:
Only the "sex machines" are getting intimidated by these sex dolls. If you have a lot apart from sex to contribute to a man's life, you won't be bothered.

Sekxyqueen, don't mind them. Some of them are still borrowing condom from friends and they are shouting "sex dolls". Aba will soon help them sha grin

Hahahahah.... You are fighting this fight alone out of over 90million ladies in Nigeria.
Abeg go buy one diddo take help your ministry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sometimes I marvel at the love-hate relationship most nairaland girls have with broke guys

At first, you said we don't deserve an erection. You said we don't deserve a girl friend or anything like love. You advised us to go and hustle (hide our face) grin

Just before you lots could put the final nail in our coffin, Sex dolls arrived. Now you lecture us on how poor we are, why we should consider Nigerian ladies instead of dolls.

We already know we are poor, we don't need your lectures. We have resolved to saving our money till we can buy a sex doll. We don't want to marry girls that won't appreciate us anymore.

You rich girls should buy a doll for yourself, instead of all these lectures tongue

#WithSexDollWeStand grin

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by DarkMagic(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:

but you know there are male sex dolls..

what's wrong with you guys ranting like mad dogs..tufia undecided
I can't believe u created a thread to display ur hurt
E can pain grin
Oya go and buy the male sex dolls na
It must buy u recharge card grin
Don't b pained ehn

#withsexdollswestand

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
laliga01:

Hahahahah.... You are fighting this fight alone out of over 90million ladies in Nigeria.
Abeg go buy one diddo take help your ministry.

I don't need a Love Machine... I have the original "legal" one.
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by iamJ(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Same thing I have been thinking cheesy

People that can't afford condom have 800k to spend

Wonderment

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Snow02: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
the price will crash very soon and it'll be everywhere like phone soooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by laliga01: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

I don't need a Love Machine... I have the original "legal" one.

Lolx.... Great choice.
You must be married then, why all these wahala online nah

2 Likes

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Timiblanko(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Forget broke guys have multiple partners the rich niggas. you are entitled to your option that why I don't want to say much. And besides look at those buying it are the broke? change you style madam.

2 Likes

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by zicoraads: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
I knew this was going to get here. I'm not in the least surprised. Lalasticlala and his bias towards pushing every senseless topic a lady creates in Romance to front page. Keep at it, mate.

4 Likes

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
eezeribe:
Women have been using fake joysticks(dildos),fake butts,fake boobs,fake hips,fake eye brows,fake eye lashes,fake camel toe,fake eyes(contact lenses) and even fake hymen;and still at that,they still smell and menstruate and men have been enduring...

The white man decided to make the 'fakeness' complete by creating non living fake women and the living fake women are already scared of the impending competition from SEX dolls

This height of insecurity only confirms the fact that women were PRIMARILY CREATED FOR SEX...

I am far from being broke,but if you like call all the men broke,it won't change the fact that men are visual creatures and would definitely admire and welcome the innovation of sex dolls...

# We stand with sex dolls 100%.
Preach on brother. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by joxxy01(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why the thing dey pain u naw

3 Likes

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Jawshua(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Standing with sex dolls?
It's strange how much misconception most folks have concerning sex.
Also, to say that women were created for sex is to demean and devalue every form of virtue that have and may be associated with women.
There's a purpose behind every thing created. You do t eat food because it's sweet. You eat because it's needed And when you eat, you eat it the right way, with all accorded manners.

Likewise, you don't have sex because it's pleasurable. You have sex for procreation and to share a bond between you and your woman. So, when you have sex, you have it rightly and appropriately within it framework of marriage.

Sex doll is a total aberration if the purpose and meaning of sex.

By the way.. .my agency is offering a whooping 30% discount on all designs for the next one week.
Offer closes soon. Get your today.

Call 08068498054
Check @a_jawsh on instagram
For yours logo booking and for more inquiries.

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Blackhawk01: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lala's mumu button is now sex doll not snake. Chaiiii!!

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by wtfcoded: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Sex doll rocks. grin grin

Buy it once, no more Brazilian hair. grin grin

OMG. shocked
That's so hot.
#istandwithsexdoll.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by UjuJoan2: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
I really don't see what the big deal is. . . What is wrong with men buying sex dolls? I really pity women who are threatened by them. If men will go for sex dolls and stop pestering us for sex life will be much better.

As a matter of fact if I could afford it I'll get one for my husband sef. At least someone will not be disturbing me all the time for kpekus. tongue

Chai but men will go crazy with these things ooh. Too many perverts running around. The things these dolls will be made to do will be unimaginable. Thanks to whoever invented them Abeg. Let women stop dealing with sick perverted bastards tongue

3 Likes

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Gkay1(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
life is per head
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by tosyne2much(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wahala go surely happen on this thread

Sekxy nawa for you oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by famzynet: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
When will it be available in Nigeria ? My neighbor says he needs one.

2 Likes

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
I am surprisingly surprised a lady created this!!!If you ain’t pained or bothered Why created such?i was expecting you to encourage those guys you complained about to patronize dolls!!!afterall it doesn’t affect you runs or am I missing that part?

2 Likes

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Can't government bring in sex dolls at subsidized rate. At least that will help reduce d rate at which Innocent girls and teenagers are being raped.

4 Likes

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by lastempero: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Doll can never be bae so babes make una chill.
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by freeman95(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
DeadRat:
HOPE you know i still prefer you over any kind of sex doll

Hahaa don't listen to this guy ooo

He just wanna fvck your pussy

grin

9 Likes

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Zykod:

Better don't brag lest you be surprised. If they can't afford the entire doll, they may begin ordering just the detachable parts. I.e. the v-j, can go for just 10k, chinese version 3k. So don't be too comfortable yet grin
grin grin grin
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by zolajpower: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:

And u think the guys will be pained have u forgotten aside the ijekuje u guys gets from guy , no more pride price . or u don forget ?

2 Likes

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by harryakand: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Go buy am na. cheesy cheesy

It should also pay the bills for all those Brazilian hairs, eatery etc grin grin

#istandwithsexdoll#
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by NoChill: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:

Yes we know that there are male sex dolls but men are not the ones who use their pussy to start a business venture and use it as means of exploitation, market don spoil for some people.
#istandwithsexdoll

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Femijohn198: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Woman market don spoil already, sex doll don cause big problem for ladies, no more Shaka rah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Austeeenxx: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
The OP is so pained she had to create a thread...

2 Likes

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
freeman95:

Hahaa don't listen to this guy ooo

He just wanna fvck your pussy
grin
Bro, i Hear Say Jumia don De Sell Am... I Want To Order 3

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.