Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

This Is Your Chance To Change Your Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is Your Chance To Change Your Life (950 Views)

ATTENTION Here Is Your Chance To Acquire High Income Skills For Free / 10 Mistakes You Are Currently Making That Might Damage Your Chance Of Success / If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Your Chance To Change Your Life by saintdennison19(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
This Is Your Chance to Change Your Life
==============================

This invitation isn’t for deadbeats, rip-off artists or gentlemen who hate to get their hands dirty.

It is for the rest of us

It is for the average guy who works hard for a living and want to live better, who knows the value of dollars and is ready to trade few drop of sweat for the chance to make real big money…

So if you are 20years and above, and you are energetic but you are tired of being broke

You need to read this…
because it will definitely be the only solution you need to end your money worries in life

Here is why…

Few days ago, our company needed an Engineering sales personnel, just five (5) slots, and more than 2000 persons applied for the job and from their CV they all seem to be qualified.

This really saddened the management of our company, and most especially the CEO/MD…….

And this is the reason… in his story below…

very short and a must read…

At the age of 24 I was already working for a company were I was paid peanut, and I worked for 4yrs in the same position and same amount of salary, things were on the high side and my debt increased……

I know you will say get another job na… but we all know there is no job anywhere, is not easy my dear.

But I just know I needed to take action, if not I will waste away, I am not getting any younger….

Then I got closer to the internet, searching for any opportunity, Luckily for me, one day, I saw an advert on graduate trainee by Mantrac also known as Caterpillar, I quickly register for it, and i was called for interview and I passed very well—but guess, we are going to be trained 2yrs with only stipends for transport… gangam, e don happened again… how can I survive this? I asked myself.

But this singular decision change everything…

For 2yrs I stayed without buying new clothes, shoes and what have you, I took time to learn everything because I know that with time is going to pay off, to cut the long story short, I worked for Mantrac (Caterpillar) for another 4yrs after the training program and I moved to set up my own, because I know that we were only paid enough so that we don’t quit, but not be rich or put an end to our money worries.

Hear this….

Since I started my own company, the money I made in a year was more than what my formal company and mantrac has paid me in 10yrs put together…

I made this money for just servicing, repairs, maintenance and installations of diesel generators ranging from 7.5KVA-17,000KVA and other heavy duty vehicle engines and ship engines etc.

We have grown over the years, as we now sell generators and other earth moving equipment’s…..

We have been training in-house technicians companies, who in turn take up the servicing, repairs and maintenance of their generators, which has save the companies maintenance cost worth millions of naira…

Some of the companies are:
1. Lekki Concession Company Limited, Lekki Lagos
2. Procter and Gamble, Ogun State
3. PZ Nigeria, Ilupeju, Lagos State
4. Tru Enterprise Lekki, Lagos
5. State Secretariat, Edo State
6. Lekki Tolling Bridge, Lekki Lagos
7. The Hub Laundering etc.

And most of the boys trained, left those companies and set up their own, and they are making millions today.

So for the very first time, and in order to get more people employed, we want to train interested individuals only, who want to become financially independent and want to live a life that will be void of money worries…

After this intensive training, you will never beg for money again, as we will also hook you up with some companies and individuals that you can start serving, repairing and maintaining their generators and from there you can grow.

Opportunities and offer can’t be better than this….

But the problem now is that we are only going to train the first 20 persons that signifies interest, as this will enable us to give them the best and also hook them up, so you need to hurray and get in, it is a life time opportunity that doesn’t come by easily

Below are the training modules:

Module 1

• Introduction to Engineering tools and pre test
• Parts Identification
• Basic Engine introduction and pre test
• Basic engine 1
• Preventive Maintenance
• Basic fault findings/Troubleshooting
• Technical report writing
• Introduction to Engine diagnostic
• Theory/Practical evaluation

What you will learn with here are: Diesel Generators (7.5kva-500kva) Ship engines and heavy duty vehicle engine

Duration: 6 weeks
Trainee Fee: N60,000

Module 2
• Introduction to Basic Engine 2
• Advance Troubleshooting
• Overhauling and Calibration of valves
• Electronic Diagnostic with ET and SIS-CAT
• Introduction to Automatic Control Module
• Design and Installation of Generators
• Theory/Practical Evaluation

What you will learn with here are: Diesel Generators (7.5kva-17000kva) Ship engines and heavy duty vehicle engine, Electrical Panels & Modules, Electronic diagnostic tools etc.

Module 3
• Preventive Maintenance Street Circuit
• Overhauling and Installation of complete engine
• Design and Installation of ATS Panel
• Electronic control module configuration and settings
• Advanced Technical Report writing
• Theory/Practical Evaluation

What you will learn with here are: Diesel Generators (7.5kva-17000kva) Ship engines and heavy duty vehicle engine, Advanced Electrical Panels & Modules, Advanced Electronic diagnostic tools etc.

Two (2) Times Installment Payment is also allowed

PS: Note that Cockbill offers training on first come and first served, and this training is scheduled to commence on Wednesday, 22 January, 2018.

we have certificate for any module you are being trained

At our training Centre:
10 Kudirat Abiola Way, Orgun, Ikeja Lagos

Contact Cockbill Nig. Ltd: Info@cockbillnigeria.com or 07032900191, 07063666797, 08094504893 for further enquiries.

FOR: Cockbill Nig. Ltd
Dennis Aizebeoje
Mechanical Maintenance Manager

(1) (Reply)

Choice Of Career / Learn Forex Trading From The Masters / Pmp/capm Exam Hopeful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.