Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,139 members, 7,807,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor (903 Views)

Ladies, Have You Opt Out Of A Relationship Because Of Small Manhood? / This Principal Must Reject Me In Jesus Name At My PPA / Three(3) Ways Guys With Small Manhood Can Satisfy A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by bumi10(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Normally when you ask ladies the question; Do pen*s size really matter? They always tend to say it doesn't because of the society we are living in. But the truth is, it does.

Ghanaian actor, Stephen Atanga aka Don Little, who is often referred to as ‘Ghanaian Aki’ by Nigerians, because he is as short as aki and pawpaw, has said that women reject him because of the size of his manhood.

The actor revealed this in an interview with Adom TV, a Ghanaian Television station. Hee said;

“Women reject me because of my manhood size. They claim it is too short and does not give them the satisfaction they want.”

The actor, however, claimed he has slept with about five ladies who are taller than him but the complaints had always been the same.

This notwithstanding, Don Little is optimistic that he will someday get a woman of his dream who will love him and accept him for who he is.

Will there be any woman for him?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/women-always-reject-me-because-of-my.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by kevincal144: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
OK
Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sorry bro

Next time bargain properly with your creator

1 Like

Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by Shayneward1: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Don't worry get a sex doll and your problem will be solved

#WithsexdollWestand
Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by DarkMagic(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
I am something
I don't complain about small dicksss
What am I?
Sex doll
U av ur answer man grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by Snow02: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
aki is your size yet he's married
Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by engrMikemd(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
the poster above sha
Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by sinaj(f): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
He should meet Aki to show him d way tongue

I do feel for diz kinda people.

1 Like

Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by donstan18: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Don't be worried brO!

Most of the huge men you see today, their dicks are smaller than your own. grin grin na just packaging grin grin

Ladies can relate grin

1 Like

Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by edmaraja: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
So wetin we go for this matter now?
Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by wunmi590(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bros, don't worry, get a sex doll, I am sure they won't reject you just because of your d.ick size, but your sex doll would gladly accept you grin
Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by Yeligray(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
sinaj:

this is why guys prefer sex doll
Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by Timajohn(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
sinaj:

why don't you marry him then
Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by sinaj(f): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Timajohn:
why don't you marry him then
marry him because I feel for him?
Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by Timajohn(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
sinaj:
marry him because I feel for him?
since all the girls turn her down..you can be of help
Re: Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor by lalasticlala(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2018

(1)

Spanish Speakers / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding / **********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.