Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment (1131 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by Purehuman(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
The youths of Nigeria today are the worst set of people I have seen in my life.

I was reading the comments in front-page about the new political party that is planning to oust the people that have caused the economic and life-threatening damages we are presently facing today. Many youths are still expressing fears and writing these patriotic Nigerians off. The question remains, who will save us from this bondage we are presently facing today? Buhari hasn't shown any political will to stop all these nonsense and PDP are planning to recycle old thieves.

If you don't want something different, please just die! Stop coming to Nairaland to discourage positive minded people. We need something better and if you are against anything good just stay in your home and don't talk. Please help us to help you.

I wish to tell you all, it is beyond getting your PVC to vote in 2019, it is you evangelizing about the real change we need in our lives. Just look at the crop of ministers we have in our country today, nothing short of useless. From the mafian sport minister to the illiterate Minister of Agriculture. Are we going to mention the stupid minister of interior or the wicked COAS who isn't smart in all standard?

We need not only support people who will change the course of our lives but we should endeavour to make people close to us support them too. Some of us are the reasons our parents voted for Buhari in 2015, while some of us were the reason why a whole community voted for who they voted. Stop rubbishing sincere efforts. I was told that "The stupid ones are so confident of themselves while intelligent ones doubt themselves too much". We are smarter than Audi Ogbeh. We have better brains that this presentation sport minister. We cannot but come together and stop these exceptional ridiculous people from leading us again.

Babatunde Fashola, though I respect him a lot but he doesn't have the capacity to do what he is doing now. For goodness sake countries are exporting power to other countries while Nigeria with all the resources to provide electricity cannot provide electricity for just 24hours. What kind of bondage is this?

Please ask yourselves. Please take a minute and ask yourselves. Are you going to come out 10years from now and tell your children you voted these people in power? Are you sure that your children and unborn children are safe with these people in power? How safe do you feel now that you are in your home? What kind of mentality is in the minds of the average Nigerian youth now? Do you think the mentality is safe to be passed to the next generation? Are you proud of the decision you made in 2015? If posterity is to judge tomorrow, do you think you will be judged right?

I am seriously angry about the way lives are been wasted in this country. Just today I read a stupid professor saying Benue belongs to the Fulanis because of a stupid conquest. Oh my God, how did I get to this country. The English people who took Nigeria by conquest, are they still the owners of their lands?

We need a total revamp of every structure in this country. From the political structure to the educational sector. A professor can spew this inciting statement and he hasn't been stripped off every educational degree he got from primary school to the university level he is lecturing at the moment.

Dear Youths, you all know that these people are better than the louts we have presently in Aso rock. We should for once in our lives help the next generation that cannot vote in 2019. We should help our unborn children. We should help the less privileged. We should support this good thing that God has put into our hands and vote this new party no matter your geopolitical zone or faith. We should for ones let go of our past. Let them go back to their villages.

We need not make a mistake in 2019. Any person that will rule us must through the crucible. We must dug the person's past records. We must not only hear about what he wants to do but tell us how he can do it. He must show us examples of how it will work. He must solve it like mathematics and we get the answer. We must stop listening to theories because many of them are not practicable.

If you are a corper anywhere in Nigeria. Preach to your community about the need of a new face in Nigeria.

If you work in rural communities, please tell your villagers that if they need a good life, we need a serious change in the way we are been managed.

In your Church or mosque, endeavor to tell your neighbors the need to chase out all these evil people out of government.

We need to fight for another form of Independence. The Independence from the clutches of our fathers. We need to let them finally rest in peace. Let them go home finally. They have tried and they have done their part. Let us look for something better now.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by Captleverage: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
No wahala they are free to try when them lose election two times nobody go tell them make them go siddon
Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by Purehuman(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Captleverage:
No wahala they are free to try when them lose election two times nobody go tell them make them go siddon

Seriously, these youths are really annoying. They bring solution, the first thing they do is to rubbish it. APC was not in existence in 2012. People of like minds brought it to limelight.

We seriously need new set of people in government and the upper chambers. The ones there have dry brains. I don't understand how we made this kind of mistake.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Purehuman:

Seriously, these youths are really annoying. They bring solution, the first thing they do is to rubbish it. APC was not in existence in 2012. People of like minds brought it to limelight.

We seriously need new set of people in government and the upper chambers. The ones there have dry brains. I don't understand how we made this kind of mistake.
Don't mixed it up sir, those comments are not from Nigerian Youths but APC paid agents on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by Purehuman(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
Don't mixed it up sir, those comments are not from Nigerian Youths but APC paid agents on nairaland

Did they pay for their senses and conscience too? How can something positive be happening in your country but you still prefer the negative? Is this not a curse?
Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by surgical: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Captleverage:
don't mind this guy ,so oby is patriotic or is it pat utomi,they want to capitalise on the situation to use our head again are they not the same people that brought the present change, sorry we can't trust their judgement again
Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by Amarabae(f): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Enough of dis youth youth noise.
A building with wrong foundation is doomed to fall

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by horsepower101: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Amarabae:

The voice of reason full of wisdom has spoken.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by Amarabae(f): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
horsepower101:

The voice of reason full of wisdom has spoken.
Thanks dear
Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by Purehuman(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
surgical:
don't mind this guy ,so oby is patriotic or is it pat utomi,they want to capitalise on the situation to use our head again are they not the same people that brought the present change, sorry we can't trust their judgement again

Now what kind of judgment can you trust? APC judgment that brought this kind of punishment in us or PDP judgment that rendered our economy useless? Without lying to yourself, these people look refined and better than the previous chunk of illiterates we were parading in 2015.

Let us do something about our country except you have a better plan.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by Purehuman(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Amarabae:

It is a better Engineer that corrects the fault of a bad engineer. The day we stop trying that's the day we die.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by surgical: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Purehuman:

Now what kind of judgment can you trust? APC judgment that brought this kind of punishment in us or PDP judgment that rendered our economy useless? Without lying to yourself, these people look refined and better than the previous chunk of illiterates we were parading in 2015.

Let us do something about our country except you have a better plan.
They have nothing to offer, they are forming another multipurpose vehicle to hijack power just like they did with APC, with the exception agbakoba the others are jokers, we known their antecedents, they can't deceive us again, we are no going to look at any party but individual candidates, which party we found a worthy candidate we support
Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Purehuman:

Did they pay for their senses and conscience too? How can something positive be happening in your country but you still prefer the negative? Is this not a curse?
Poverty has destroyed their senses and conscience. the most embarassing is that, these APC e-warrior earns meagre 30,000naira per month
Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2018
surgical:
They have nothing to offer, they are forming another multipurpose vehicle to hijack power just like they did with APC, with the exception agbakoba the others are jokers, we known their antecedents, they can't deceive us again, we are no going to look at any party but individual candidates, which party we found a worthy candidate we support
well said, honestly I cant be part of Oby Ezekwesili movement or her candidate of choice. that woman is Obasanjo errand gal and she's after her personal gain. we remembered how she politicize chibok gal scam. believed me, if she got appointment under buhari she will not be on the internet doing one red card nonsense. we need to wake up and open our eyes
Re: Nigerian Youths Are A Big Disappointment by surgical: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
well said, honestly I cant be part of Oby Ezekwesili movement or her candidate of choice. that woman is Obasanjo errand gal and she's after her personal gain. we remembered how she politicize chibok gal scam. believed me, if she got appointment under buhari she will not be on the internet doing one red card nonsense. we need to wake up and open our eyes
you are absolutely right brother, just. hope many will see the deceit just like you've seen not to fall for their crap.

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Visit Benue After 73 Persons Were Killed – Adesina / Edo APC Mega Rally: Obaseki, Oyegun, Oshiomhole, Ojougboh others receive... / BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.