Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? (3088 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Stands Proscribed, Terrorist Group – FG / This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Alariiwo: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
As we all know, the Nigerian court of law has affirmed the proscription of an upcoming terrorist organization in the South Eastern part of the country.

This group has threatened to burn down the country which they foolishly refer to as zoo but still hustle for jobs and roam about freely in search of food and shelter.

They threatened to kill Adeboye, Oyedepo and other Yoruba pastors if they step foot in the East. We're still waiting for them to make true their words.

They bought arms and ammunitions from Turkey which they tried to smuggle into the country to wreck havoc on unsuspecting Nigerians, but thanks to Nigerian Customs, they all got exposed.

Now my question is.. Nnamdi Kanu that jumped bail, what will happen to him if he gets caught again?
Will FG return his Nigerian and British passports to him now that he is a certified terrorist to Nigeria??

Let's hear your views
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Alariiwo: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
I honestly feel pity for Mazi Kanu.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Amarabae(f): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
What is gani Adams going to do now to recover ilorin from the fuulaanis?
Leave kanu alone.
He is not against any oduduwa affairs, mind your business.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by uba1991: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
he shud b shot dead any time he is seen
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Alariiwo: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Rumor has it that our honourable Dilector was smuggled into Ghana in a sac of rice..

Let's even leave that aside. Does it mean that all Ipob inmates in prison now won't regain their freedom anytime soon?

No reform for them like the Boko boys or what?

1 Like

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by horsepower101: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

I feel pity for your life and future generation. Continue dancing owambe on kanu's issue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Stingman: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
if the man in the first picture could become the man in the second picture...

Then why are you spewing garbage all over the places..about Kanu?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by zendy: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

Not as much pity as he feels for all of you zoogerians being overrun and massacred by Boko Haram and Fulani killers on a daily bases.

Dont feel pity for Kanu, dead or alive, he was always willing to suffer or die for his beliefs.

The hundreds that have been slaughtered by Fulani just this year, they died so cattle can find grass to eat. Those are the ones you should be pitying in Zoogeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Stingman: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:
Rumor has it that our honourable Dilector was smuggled into Ghana in a sac of rice..

Let's even leave that aside. Does it mean that all Ipob inmates in prison now won't regain their freedom anytime soon?

No reform for them like the Boko boys or what?

"I disguised with a huge turban and babanriga and escaped into Benin Republic on a motorbike. My old Hausa friend gave the clothes to me. In fact, when I appeared to Kudirat Abiola, she didn’t know that I was the one! I gave her some information and some briefing. I left at 1 a.m. While in Benin Republic, I was still coming to Badagry to ferry people, organise and coordinate the struggle with others on ground. We put a group together, ferrying NADECO people across. It was a very challenging time. I can’t forget people like Segun Maiyegun and other young guys in the struggle. I would come from Benin to hold meetings with them and sneak back. The military created a whole lot of momentum around me. They took over my house, guest house and carted away all my vehicles and property to Alagbon. That is why today, I don’t have old photographs. They took eight of my cars away" Bola Tinubu.

After escaping on the back of okada..he is now the man in pic...weilding power...

I will reset your brain with facts...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Alariiwo: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
zendy:

Not as much pity as he feels for all of you zoogerians being overrun and massacred by Boko Haram and Fulani killers on a daily bases.

Dont feel pity for Kanu, dead or alive, he was always willing to suffer or die for his beliefs.

The hundreds that have been slaughtered by Fulani just this year, they died so cattle can find grass to eat. Those are the ones you should be pitying in Zoogeria.

That's a big lie..

The scammer is nowhere to be found. All his supporters have gone back to their vomits.
Conquered a second time.

Too bad!
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Stingman: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

That's a big lie..

The scammer is no where to be found. All his supporters have gone back to their vomits.
Conquered a second time.

Too bad!

Ilorin/Offa/Kabba were conquered just ONCE!!!

Coward!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Alariiwo: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Stingman:

"I disguised with a huge turban and babanriga and escaped into Benin Republic on a motorbike. My old Hausa friend gave the clothes to me. In fact, when I appeared to Kudirat Abiola, she didn’t know that I was the one! I gave her some information and some briefing. I left at 1 a.m. While in Benin Republic, I was still coming to Badagry to ferry people, organise and coordinate the struggle with others on ground. We put a group together, ferrying NADECO people across. It was a very challenging time. I can’t forget people like Segun Maiyegun and other young guys in the struggle. I would come from Benin to hold meetings with them and sneak back. The military created a whole lot of momentum around me. They took over my house, guest house and carted away all my vehicles and property to Alagbon. That is why today, I don’t have old photographs. They took eight of my cars away" Bola Tinubu.

After escaping on the back on okada..he is now the man in pic...weilding power...

That was during Military, this is civilian rule..

Moreover, Tinubu did what no igbo man dead or alive could attempt.

While he was busy fighting the Military, guess what your politicians were doing? They were asslicking the dictators in power then.

Who would have thought that things will go this sour for you lots.
#Karma is indeed a bitch

2 Likes

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Odingo1: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:
As we all know, the Nigerian court of law has affirmed the proscription of an upcoming terrorist organization in the South Eastern part of the country.

This group has threatened to burn down the country which they foolishly refer to as zoo but still hustle for jobs and roam about freely in search of food and shelter.

They threatened to kill Adeboye, Oyedepo and other Yoruba pastors if they step foot in the East. We're still waiting for them to make true their words.

They bought arms and ammunitions from Turkey which they tried to smuggle into the country to wreck havoc on unsuspecting Nigerians, but thanks to Nigerian Customs, they all got exposed.

Now my question is.. Nnamdi Kanu that jumped bail, what will happen to him if he gets caught again?
Will FG return his Nigerian and British passports to him now that he is a certified terrorist to Nigeria??

Let's hear your views
[/b]BE man enough to have your own country with your people[b],stop sounding as if you cannot survive without Biafrans,it is a shame!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Stingman: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

That was during Military, this is civilian rule..

Moreover, Tinubu did what no igbo man dead or alive could attempt.

While he was busy fighting the Military, guess what your politicians were doing? They were asslicking the dictators in power then.

Who would have thought that things will go this sour for you lots.
#Karma is indeed a bitch

Stale

Which useless military regime?

In your ewedu dream, you think this regime is a democracy....

You have no idea...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Alariiwo: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Odingo1:

[/b]BE man enough to have your own country with your people[b],stop sounding as if you cannot survive without Biafrans,it is a shame!!

Really?

Am I the one running to other people's land to stay and drag their resources with them? Or they told you I give a damn about that sh.ithole erosion enclave?

Why didn't you honour Arewa's quit notice and leave the North peacefully? Why did your elders beg?

Stop fooling yourself, it's your people that can't let go of Nigeria. No amount of cheap blackmail can change that.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by ipodstinks: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Stingman:

After escaping on the back of okada..he is now the man in pic...weilding power...

And do you think yoruba people care about tinubu?
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by demonstrate: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
[s]
Alariiwo:

Let's hear your views
[/s]

U talk from both sides of your mouth disgracefully.

U hate igbo but rejoice that IPOB is ban, meaning u want to continue sharing nationhood with them.

double standard!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Stingman: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

Really?

Am I the one running to other people's land to stay and drag their resources with them? Or they told you I give a damn about that sh.ithole erosion enclave?

Why didn't you honour Arewa's quit notice and leave the North peacefully? Why did your elders beg?

Stop fooling yourself, it's your people that can't let go of Nigeria. No amount of cheap blackmail can change that.

But you left the biggest topic of the day to write about the region...

The bible says, as a man thinketh in his heart...so is he...

To you fearful pigeon, Kanu and Biafra is worth more than Boko group, fulani herdsmen and Nigeria economy...

Don't you see it causes you pain and you are eternally petrified by the thought of Kanu...and all he stands for?

Cowards die many times before their eventual death!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by TheKingdom: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

Let's hear your views

Which arms from Turkey, please dont confuse IPOB with Boko Haram and Buhari’s Fulani Hersdmen. The truth is Trump actually read my mind when it comes to the Nigger Area, and that Nigeria is a shi.t hole place...

Just look at what happened in Benue recently, and in fact the threads on 9raland and you’ll see that a ZOO is even better than Queen Elizabeths’s Project (again called Nigger Area)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Stingman: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
ipodstinks:
And do you think yoruba people care about tinubu?

Tell that to the marines!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Amarabae:
What is gani Adams going to do now to recover ilorin from the fuulaanis?
Leave kanu alone.
He is not against any oduduwa affairs, mind your business.
Amara, don't let this guys infect you. You were better.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by ipodstinks: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Stingman:

Tell that to the marines!!
Listen, we do not care about tinubu. But bring out the source where tinubu said what you put here. Then i will take you serious. No need to be boiling inside because of simple question.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Alariiwo: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
demonstrate:
[s][/s]

U talk from both sides of your mouth disgracefully.

U hate igbo but rejoice that IPOB is ban, meaning u want to continue sharing nationhood with them.

double standard!

So you want me to keep quiet till Ipob starts killing my people?
All because some people seek a phantom cannaland of suffering for themselves. Is that how Scotland and co. go about theirs??

Follow the right channel and seek whatever you want. But be warned you won't be allowed to stay back in Lagos, Kano, Abuja and other region's territory.
Don't let me say what we are currently facing in some parts of North will be child's play to what will happen if you refuse to leave our lands.

#shalom
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Stingman: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
ipodstinks:
Listen, we do not care about tinubu. But bring out the source where tinubu said what you put here. Then i will take you serious.

Go away you stink...

I have no time for your lies...
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Odingo1: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

Really?

[/b]I will not exchange words with gullible people of shithole country because you are the foolish one here[b],you know the truth,how can you give a quit notice to your fellow country men and how can you restrict free movement of people within the citizens of the same country,[/b]grant them Biafra and chase them away from your country if you are man enough and stop showing your uneducated foolish mentality to the world[b].

1 Like

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Chidexter(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kanu 's fate is same as the Herdsmen, nothing will happen. Worry for yourself, mtcheew
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Stingman: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

All because some people seek a phantom cannaland of suffering for themselves. Is that how Scotland and co. go about theirs??

Follow the right channel and seek whatever you want. But be warned you won't be allowed to stay back in Lagos, Kano, Abuja and other region's territory.
Don't let me say what we are currently facing in some parts of North will be child's play to what will happen if you refuse to leave our lands.

#shalom

Ilorin coward...

What have you done about the Fulani herdsmen that are killing your people already?

You are already fighting people who, you think want to kill your people..but left those already in the process...

Do you see you are deeply paranoid?

You see your lying and envious life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Alariiwo: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
Odingo1:

[/b]I will not exchange words with gullible people of shithole country because you are the foolish one here[b],you know the truth,how can give a quit notice to your fellow country men and how can you restrict free movement of people in within the citizens of the same country,[/b]grant them Biafra and chase them away from your country if you are man enough and stop showing your uneducated foolish mentality to the world[b].

Can you just see yourself now?

So you're waiting for others to chase you till you do the right thing. Why not leave honorably to your region and see if they won't take you serious.
Ya'll are only jokers, nothing more
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by ipodstinks: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Stingman:

Go away you stink...

I have no time for your lies...
Then you are shameless if you cannot bring the link. You think you can lie to people here as you lie to your fellows. I repeat, you are shameless. Bring out the source where he said that if you want to be taken serious. No need to vociferate. grin cheesy
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by demonstrate: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

#shalom

Dat is not a threat, stop jubilating and using Army against unarmed citizens.

Nigeria is a shiit hole country full of criminal offenders.

Let IPOB exercise their basic human right and let the government conduct referendum.

Let us not waste time, Biafra is a matter of urgency.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by demonstrate: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
U might be playing, we are not.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Stingman: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
ipodstinks:
Then you are shameless if you cannot bring the link. You think you can lie to people here as you lie to your fellows. I repeat, you are shameless. Bring out the source where he said that if you want to be taken serious. No need to vociferate. grin cheesy

In your feeble mind, you believe I can concoct that storyline...lying like you guys?

I am shameless because you are unintelligent and ignorant...?

Did you pay my school fees...Or you believe I did free education...?

That is real..you can use the internet if you know how to...for the link...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honourable Davematics David E Ombugadu For Governor Nasarawa State 2019 / Lagos - Ibadan Railway Construction Pictures. Ongoing. / Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.