Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics (5936 Views)

TECNO Beats Samsung, Others To Claim Africa's Top Smartphone Brand 2020 / Xiaomi Beats Samsung To Top Spot In India’s Smartphone Market / Vivo Beats Samsung & Apple To Introduce On-screen Fingerprint Scanning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by stanboy28(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
OVA200:
All this yeye Tecno marketer.

When is pixel 2 released?
the Google pixel 2 and pixel 2 XL was released around October or November last year...
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by microjoystick: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2018
ewizard1:

LMAO, you want do the face-save abi?
which one is face save.pleaae check my profile nd see
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by microjoystick: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2018
Seunosewapenis:
Tecno just released the almighty canom cm to succeed the cx.
Its no suprise that the canom cm is made for taking those perfect photos so am going to compare it with the pixel 2 xl since they are both on the same level.
The canom cm is no joker in specs as it beats the pixel hands down.
Here are the specs of both devices:
The comes with an advanced display technology which gives you a 18:9 aspect ratio on a 5.7 inches display.
The resolution on the full view display is a whooping 1440 x 720p this gives clear and crisp display which makes it stand out when compared with the pixel 2.
The canom cm has a very powerful Processor which has 4 high clock speed cores to ensure your apps and games open very fast coupled with 2gb ram to ensure that buttery and smooth experience.
The canom cm currently has the best smartphone camera with 13mp rear camera which is far more clear and it captures more details than the 12mp camera on the pixel 2 coupled with another 13mp camera on the front with flash.
The canom cm promises the most advanced camera any phone has to offer and its sold at just 46000 naira.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by Alexabeb291: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2018
Exactly bro, people don't know DAT ooo..na d newness they know
tbadejo25:

Don't be stupid. The Camon CM isn't even on Camon CX level.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by Topstarr: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Seunosewapenis:
Its no suprise that the canom cm is made for taking those perfect photos so am going to compare it with the pixel 2 xl since they are both on the same level.
The comes with an advanced display technology which gives you a 18:9 aspect ratio on a 5.7 inches display.
The resolution on the full view display is a whooping 1440 x 720p this gives clear and crisp display which makes it stand out when compared with the pixel 2.
The canom cm has a very powerful Processor which has 4 high clock speed cores to ensure your apps and games open very fast coupled with 2gb ram to ensure that buttery and smooth experience.
The canom cm currently has the best smartphone camera with 13mp rear camera which is far more clear and it captures more details than the 12mp camera on the pixel 2 coupled with another 13mp camera on the front with flash.
The canom cm promises the most advanced camera any phone has to offer and its sold at just 46000 naira.

Please, how do I insert sim at the top left tray? how do I open it?. Is the back cover openable? do I need to insert a pin at the hole? Thanks.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by Behankey(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Haba. Well it's Camon and not Canom. And why will u even compare both? Everyone na king for em lane. The Pixel is definitely one of the best devices made last year. And the Camon CM is not bad too.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by scarycuteface(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Behankey:
Haba. Well it's Camon and not Canom. And why will u even compare both? Everyone na king for em lane. The Pixel is definitely one of the best devices made last year. And the Camon CM is not bad too.
I think i get the drift of the OP. The phones are different and should not even be in the same sentence. Truly the CM is a good phone
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by Palmerbarry: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2018
grin funny thread.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by Behankey(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
scarycuteface:
I think i get the drift of the OP. The phones are different and should not even be in the same sentence. Truly the CM is a good phone
One thing I like about Tecno is that they have phones for everyone.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by NCP: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
This Trash, is better off than iPhone X.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by omoalajah(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
That is just it. you get a phone at every range.
Behankey:
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by missslimzy(f): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
This post, i am confused.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by datyorubaboy: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Exactly thats why dey are selling very well
Behankey:
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by chicwoman(f): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
The pixel is on point, I am so cool with the effect.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by Behankey(m): 5:38am On Jan 30, 2018
datyorubaboy:
Exactly thats why dey are selling very well
Yeah. It is evident.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by Behankey(m): 5:44am On Jan 30, 2018
omoalajah:
That is just it. you get a phone at every range.
totally agree with you.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by scarycuteface(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2018
Behankey:
You get it. That is why they are all over the place.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by saxby(f): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
when talking of best camera phones you talk of the camon cm
Rasome:
techno cm is a good but don't compare it with the best camera phone in the world
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by fibonacci2526: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
saxby:

Go and rest pls,
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by microjoystick: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
scarycuteface:
You get it. That is why they are all over the place.
The camon cm camera is just unbeatable
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by microjoystick: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
saxby:
Its world class camera is top notch
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by encryptjay(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Anything for traffic and attention is allowed grin
CANON ba? Truly almighty
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by microjoystick: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Seunosewapenis:
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by microjoystick: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=Seunosewapenis post=64701310][/quote]ok
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by aliyu7799(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oboy talk true don't incourage me to buy it.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by webngnews: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oh
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by chicwoman(f): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
The Tecno CM is on point.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by omoalajah(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
So good...
bravesoul247:
The TECNO Camon CM is very good
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by datyorubaboy: 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
TECNO Camon is a great device..
aliyu7799:
Oboy talk true don't incourage me to buy it.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by missslimzy(f): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
So on point
chicwoman:
The Tecno CM is on point.
Re: Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics by scarycuteface(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Seunosewapenis:
The camon cm camera is just unbeatable
Had a good camera truly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9mobile 4.5GB FOR 500: New And Hot / Something Is Generally Wrong With Google / Battery Drain Test For Tecno Pouvoir 3+, Infinix Hot 8, Camon 12 (9 Smartphones)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.