Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Of Benue Killings, NTA And We All – By Victorson Agbenson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of Benue Killings, NTA And We All – By Victorson Agbenson (356 Views)

Senate Spits Fire, Flays Nta-startimes’ ‘unfruitful’ Partnership Of 12 Years / James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties / Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of Benue Killings, NTA And We All – By Victorson Agbenson by ureportsAbuja: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
NTA did not use report on Benue mass burial! Ehen, who do you blame? Even if Lai Mohammed or DSS instructed them not to use it, so there are no men and women of conscience and consciousness as well as conviction in NTA? So no Benue people in NTA ? I’ve not heard that anybody came out to challenge the decision and was penalised or witch hunted. The truth is that we are a collective bunch of fearful, docile and ‘mouth making’ folks who like to always lie beside our wives every night. Nobody wants to go to prison! So we stay in the comfort of our houses, buy data out of our poverty and blame Buhari all day!
-
http://247ureports.com/of-benue-killings-nta-and-we-all-by-victorson-agbenson/

1 Like

Re: Of Benue Killings, NTA And We All – By Victorson Agbenson by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
I can only contribute to this if only I watch NTA, but I don't.
NTA news are:60% fake just like CNN
30% outdated
10% mistakes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Of Benue Killings, NTA And We All – By Victorson Agbenson by bedspread: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
NTA has long lost its relevance..who still watches Nta??
Like CNN like NTA

1 Like

Re: Of Benue Killings, NTA And We All – By Victorson Agbenson by awakeupcall4all(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
So people still watch NTA??..That dilettante propaganda station...They are obviously learning from their fellow shameless stations CNN and BBC...But they still have a whole lot of growing up to do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Akeredolu Leads Late Night Enforcement Of Petrol Sales In Akure / Ignore My Phd Degree And Continue To Call Me "Chief Obasanjo" -- Ex-president / PHOTOS: Father Brutalizes Son Allegedly For Misplacing The Key To Their House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.