Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity (10513 Views)

Why Abians Stand With Dr Uche Ogah By Dominic Barcity / The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity / Anambra Election: A Message For The Aspirants By Dominic Barcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by NORSIYK(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
I supported Ikpeazu against Oti, and now it seems like Ikpeazu is falling hands. I guess the 2019 battle is between Ikpeazu and Oti.
As for this desperado called Uche Oga he will never rule Abia state.
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by kalu61(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
eagleeye2:

I wish Ogar were in Apga. But Apc... is a No. No.
Buhari and python dance bad market for ogar.l will advice him to wait till 2023
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by kalu61(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
eagleeye2:
I like Uche Ogar but Abia don't need APC... Right guy. Wrong Party.
I concur
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by kalu61(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
NORSIYK:
I supported Ikpeazu against Oti, and now it seems like Ikpeazu is falling hands. I guess the 2019 battle is between Ikpeazu and Oti.
Correct.Its between PDP n APGA.Ogar made a wrong political choice
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by rummmy: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
30K disaster
sarrki:
We have cleared the town now

Development can now flow

We destroyed the calamity called Igbos

There leader is an epidemic

The followers are disaster

Ikpeazu and burutai boiz are still doing cordone and search for Igbos remnants
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by sarrki(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
rummmy:
30K disaster

You lack decorum
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by Kamsichime(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
The day Abia state forget about indigenilisation attitude God will take over. 4 now dis state is d least developed east of d niger,GOD HAVE MERCY.
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by whirlwind7(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:

Development can now flow

There are times you seem almost intelligent.
Just when I'm about to commend you, you just make a very retardedd and senseless comment.

Say what you will about IPOB and their ideologies, but everything Kanu said about Buhari and his government has happened, and more is still happening. You are typing shit just to earn the pittance for asslicking. Walk the streets in the SE and some areas surrounding it. Bubu has effortlessly won more adherents to IPOB. Kanu is not IPOB. He's just one out of millions. One who got carried away and didn't know the best way to manage his fame and followership.
But I don't expect you to realize this fact, cooped up in a remote shack, behind ur keypads.
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by Chukazu: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
XXLDICK:
Sponsored post

Abia has never had a mediocre Governor, not to talk of a good Governor.

Abia people wise up biko.

Simply put...Abia has never had a governor then sad undecided
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by Chukazu: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
NORSIYK:

You supported him... meaning you are one of the people that recked our Commonwealth?
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by eagleeye2: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
kalu61:
Buhari and python dance bad market for ogar.l will advice him to wait till 2023
Add OUK.. to that equation, you have a disaster in the making.
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by Profusamah: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:

Development can now flow

Thought this clown repented together with Aunty kemi?
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by rummmy: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
e pain am and you dont have it at all
sarrki:

You lack decorum
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by Bastiger(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Right guy,wrong party his desperation drove him into APC and APC will never mark my words never win in Abia...take it or leave it.
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by Donvalentino55(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thickcok01:
Igbo people, una foolish ehhh

Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by able20(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
YungDon:
I love this article!!! I totally support the Dr Uche Ogah Movement!!!
Uche should start his movement by 2043 when he will be more politically matured
Re: The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity by osusuallstars: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
uche ogar, i now see your desperation. 2023 is not too far, there is no vacancy at the government house till 2023. ovi is doing well despite starting from nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form / Bakassi Has Never Been Part Of Nigeria – Robert Clarke / There’re 198m Nigerians –NPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.