Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,059 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Extravagant Birthday Party Within The Budget Of N1.5m (event Planners Only) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Extravagant Birthday Party Within The Budget Of N1.5m (event Planners Only) (786 Views)

Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extravagant Birthday Party Within The Budget Of N1.5m (event Planners Only) by Noovies: 1:34am On Jan 19, 2018
I want to organise a lavish birthday party within the budget of #1.5m (one million five hundred thousand Naira only) for 65 (sixty-five) guests.
Locations for this event should be limited to; Beach, Pool, Hall, and Club only. Any other outside these will not match my interest.
I would like to have a detailed arrangement of how this event in any of the form (or location) above will be held, including (suggested) refreshments. NO SMALL CHOPS.
Anyone who is interested should please respond with an email to >>> efeyomano@yahoo.com <<<

N.B: Please the budget remains as mentioned above; planner can add "it's" charges at the end of the attached document.
-Thank you!
Re: Extravagant Birthday Party Within The Budget Of N1.5m (event Planners Only) by joshua112: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
where do you want as the venue assuming we are using a hall. are you on the island or mainland?
Re: Extravagant Birthday Party Within The Budget Of N1.5m (event Planners Only) by ofeguono: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good day. Where is your location?

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday / Sterling Bank Plc’s ‘story Of Sacrifice’ Winners Announced / Planning A Big Wedding On A Small Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.