Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Beware Of False Dreams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of False Dreams. (285 Views)

Take Heed Of False Prophecies! / 7 Traits Of False Teachers / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of False Dreams. by Revadebola: 3:40am On Jan 19, 2018
BEWARE OF FALSE DREAMS.

Jeremiah 23:32 "Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the Lord , and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord".

The above scripture says there are false dreams and God is against people that tell false dreams to deceive others.
I have met people whose lives, businesses, marriages etc were ruined by the false dreams they had or someone else had for them.
1st John 4:1 says, "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world".

You need the ability to discern false dreams.
1. Any dream that is instructing you to do anything contrary to the written Word of God is false.
2. Any dream that tends to make you live in any form of unholiness and sexual impurity is not from God.
3. If a dream implies you worship idols, deities etc, it is a satanic dream.
4. Once a dream brings you into any form of bondage, fear, slavery or worship of a person, discard it.
5. If a dream is destroying any good thing in your life or making you lose your peace of mind e.g your business, marriage etc. Check it with the above points, that dream might be a false one.
These are some ways you can discern dreams that are false.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit help me not to be overtaken by false dreams.
2. Father deliver me from false prophets.
3. Holy Spirit give me more accurate discernment.
4. Lord open my spiritual ears to hear your voice.
To Be Continued Tomorrow.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, can be invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Plan For Suffering / Overcoming The Frustration Barrier / Urgent Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.