Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 (6556 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Who said sex dolls were 800k?

grin

Earlier today, a sensible Ghanaian bought his for N80k.

The prices of sex dolls range between N20k to N120k upwards.

With free shippin' sef & it isn't Alibaba.

Life size sex dolls with blowjjobs also available at average price of N110,000.

Don't be deceived dear brethren.

Place your order today & render a woman useless for life.

#WeStandWithSexDolls

2 Likes

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 19, 2018
No Nigerian woman looks this hot.

Compare this to that ugly ogre snorin' beside you right now

3 Likes

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 19, 2018
I thought this madness has ended. I'm no longer enjoying it. Doll ko sez ni. Chuk your d1ck and get cancer.

1 Like

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by GOFRONT(m): 5:01am On Jan 19, 2018
I need a sexdoll that has Mercy Johnson face and bakkassi.....With a hairy punnana

#WESTANDWITHSEXDOLL........

1 Like

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 19, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I thought this madness has ended. I'm no longer enjoying it. Doll ko sez ni. Chuk your d1ck and get cancer.

Shey girls wey you dey chook nor dey give you gonorr abi?

1 Like

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Nogodye(m): 5:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Sex doll ti take over...Which way!
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by burner44(m): 5:55am On Jan 19, 2018
am placing order for this right now

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by festwiz(m): 6:18am On Jan 19, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Girls that use dildos don't get cancer abi? undecided Asslicker. ubunja, your wisdom is needed. Lol

cc Ubunja

1 Like

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by QuotaSystem: 6:27am On Jan 19, 2018
While you were little girls, you played with your dolls in peace while we played with our balls;

Now we want to play with our dolls while they play with our balls and suddenly it's a problem?

Live and let live joor smiley.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 19, 2018
burner44:

hehe

sure boy
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Shayneward1: 7:02am On Jan 19, 2018
Alert me when this particular one reaches Nigerian market

#WithsexdollWestand

3 Likes

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Partnerbiz(f): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2018
this one fine shaa
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Kenzico(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Shayneward1:

#WithsexdollWestand

Wallahi....This one's the best I've ever seen

See Body and Pose

SexDollsWeStand

1 Like

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by SirMichael1: 7:22am On Jan 19, 2018
Lmao.... Are you sure these things aren't 'fairly used', 'second hand' or 'tokunbo'?

Or maybe it's the cheaper version just like iPhone and Tecno cheesy
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Kingsley10000: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Shayneward1:

#WithsexdollWestand
end time man
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by nelsonebby(m): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2018
burner44:
name of the website?

i think I'll be buying one too
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by annexes: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2018
ShyCypher:

grin

#WeStandWithSexDolls
I'm so sure your father is planning to buy one so as to render your mother useless.
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by egopersonified(f): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Please how can I ship 15 of these to Benin, before the business go crash
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Hykis(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2018
Sex Doll ti take over eyin Girls ema JAfuck mo!!!
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by sulakishop(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2018
One time investment grin grin
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by burner44(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
nelsonebby:
name of the website?

i think I'll be buying one too
https://m.dhgate.com/wholesale/female+sex+dolls.html
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Shayneward1:

#WithsexdollWestand

Omo!

If I buy dis one, na dat same day e go spoil because I go run the battery down still dey nack am as e dey charge.

Hospital go sure that day.
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
ShyCypher:

grin

#WeStandWithSexDolls
... All this slay queens go do meeting for ur head o. They are not happy with the way you are crashing the price. Walahi,they are running out of business.
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
... All this slay queens go do meeting for ur head o. They are not happy with the way you are crashing the price. Walahi,they are running out of business.

Thunder fire every slay queen readin' this

1 Like

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by analsexqueen(f): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Make them no commot me from market cry. Sex dolls waka

A sex doll can't kiss, a sex doll cant give bj, a sex doll can't cling, can't bite or engage in bondage sex. Market go still sell

1 Like

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Partnerbiz:
this one fine shaa
whoever buys this one please invite your fellow for one round test at subsidised price.
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Shayneward1:

#WithsexdollWestand
whoever buys this one please invite your fellow for one round test at subsidised price.
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by ObaKlaz: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Shayneward1:

#WithsexdollWestand
Lawd! This one is particularly HOT!!! I see myself in 3 months from now, striking a 'pose' behind that booty and riding it like a Range Rover.
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Gofwane(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
ShyCypher:

Omo!

If I buy dis one, na dat same day e go spoil because I go run the battery down still dey nack am as e dey charge.

Hospital go sure that day.
grin hahaha grin hahaha grin hahaha......... buahahahahaha i can't stop laughing grin
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
There are different types oo

The one that created all the buzz is worth more than 800k, because it works with artificial intelligence

I don't really care again jare

I am done trolling them.. It was fun while it lasted
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Gofwane(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
As an engineer, I can just buy only the detachable pvssy for highest #10k, get a mannequin from a boutique, cut out its pvssy and fix the one of sex doll there. Modify the legs and hips with bolt and nuts grin that's it!

Please contact me for fabrication and repairs of any kind of sex doll.

I am very serious!!
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by charijee(f): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
What's this fuss about sex doll sef ...something man created to dull sex

What's sex when you can't make pleasurable sounds with your vocal cords
When you can't smooch and be smooched back

Nairaland guys are just noise makers, even if you dash them, we know they will still prefer real pussies grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crossdresser, Jay Boogie, Flaunts His Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage / What To Do When He Is Taking Too Long To Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.