Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) (68215 Views)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Great504: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Partnerbiz:
And me here no get tyre
Not to worry, u sure will get pass tyre. I believe.

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:
Am I the only one who don't find this girl funny?
not only u

2 Likes

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Proffdada: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2018
All those copycats will once again be inspired grin

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2018
You see how wicked this world is

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Richardabbey(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2018
E No Concern Me
#istillstandwithsexdoll

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by legendte(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:
Oriaku you fine like witch. grin
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by magicalBae(f): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Partnerbiz:
And me here no get tyre

LoL grin ..... that's life! Just keep the hustle on and you shall buy your dream cars.

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2018
just pray uncle mark utilize the fortune well to avoid stories that touch when u grow. Na suffer u they so if uncle mark does otherwise

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by exlinkleads(f): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2018
FRSC catch you, na jail u dey go o
u never reach 18/years o
this one no be laugh matter
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by sinaj(f): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2018
ovadozes:

Yes, you re the only one
He isnt d only one.
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by sundayerhun(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Iseoluwani:
f
Go n check his life and profile now. He z now a drug addict
When last did you read about him?
He is no longer an addict. He runs a band now, and back to acting in movies.
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by debanj326: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2018
I present this to you. Go ahead and drive yourself.

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Tension532: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2018
Iseoluwani:
f
Go n check his life and profile now. He z now a drug addict
That's what I'm tryna tell yhu
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by ifex370(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:

You're not

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by debolayinka(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:

Dumb people never appreciate excellence!

2 Likes

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by domino4211(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2018
grin
Iseoluwani:
She z already successful n I wish her more suxex. She won't be like home alone character
you wish her success...but ordinary success ,you cannot spell grin

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by lavenjcrown(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2018
if truly that she is driving her self, then we are still living in a lawlessness country.
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Relixy2k: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Not at all. He starred in changeland and several other movies. Still very much successful. Drug statement was just a rumour. Check the link [http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/macaulay-culkin-has-impressed-with-his-new-cleancut-look/news-story/088ba1cc06eeabf2d07bcf5caef00e0e author=Iseoluwani post=64327662]f

Go n check his life and profile now. He z now a drug addict[/quote]
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by XingXhang(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:

Am I the only one who don't find you sensible or beautiful?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2018
sinaj:
He She isnt d only one.
grin

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by XingXhang(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2018
BrightDeGea:
am not hating but she ain't funny one shii, well that's life for u, some people just have grace, i wish her well smiley

She's funny, maybe not to you.

Have you checked how many view her YouTube channel of late?

The race is not to the swift: Chill and love her.

2 Likes

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by sinaj(f): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2018
ovadozes:

grin
o! Didnt evn notice the monica.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by blackgold2018(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:
. You are not but atleast appreciate the little girl's success.

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Iseoluwani: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2018
domino4211:
grin
you wish her success...but ordinary success ,you cannot spell grin

Ur case z diff angry
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by iamdapsyj(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
I just hope that was a joke, imagine a minor on a steering wheel?

The meaning of her statement is just to say that she own a car. Congratulations to her for her creativity and hardwork.

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Masama: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:
You may not be the only one but on the other hand, there are millions of people like myself who find her very funny and that's why she's making so much cash

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:

I throught I was the only one. She is just too .........
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:
you're not alone jawe..she's not funny to me...I just feel any regular kid can do all those skits she does
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by buskie13(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Partnerbiz:
And me here no get tyre
See below for data shaa..
are you on WhatsApp, like buy MTN data

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Performs On Stage With Beautiful Lady. Causes A Stir Online / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.