Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) (68211 Views)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by cchiagom(f): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
stale!
. must u find her funny?.. undecided
There is noway the whole nigerians will find her funny.. Then is not normal

But the fact that her yotube channel is has the highest subscribers accross Africa means she is really funny.

If this was to be an exam, I would have scored you 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:
Am I the only one who don't find this girl funny?

Lol...I like her actually, but I don't really find her funny
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by emynike2001(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2018
Ok..

DON'T MISS TODAY lottery DRAWS, CLICK THE LINK on my signature to see WINNING numbers.

Happy winnings.
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by WONDERS001(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2018
BrightDeGea:
am not hating but she ain't funny one shii, well that's life for u, some people just have grace, i wish her well smiley
ok o

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Elenurazorr(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2018
Iseoluwani:
f

Go n check his life and profile now. He z now a drug addict
go and check again, he has been rehabilitated and now doing fine.

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by CHII2017(f): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
Should i wish her rest in peace in Advance
Humans dont knw hw to talk.Must u comment?

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:

sorry, if her jokes are bigger than your problem
join me for breakfast guys

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by PapaBaby: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2018
Is this just a prank or she meant it?
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2018
CHII2017:
Humans dont knw hw to talk.Must u comment?

Ignöred
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2018
uhnmn ALL IS WELL DEAR U JUST GETTing started dear
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by nerd51(f): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2018
Tension532:

you don't even know what you're saying

the kid in home alone no longer use to be young anymore

I think what he means is that. The guy who acted is home alone is now a wacko with drugs, rehab. So we don't emmanuella to turn out like that when she grows up.

My opinion though.
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by nerd51(f): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2018
Iseoluwani:
f

Go n check his life and profile now. He z now a drug addict

I was really surprised and sad when I saw it. E pain me ehn
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by evidence2018: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2018
God will increase u.

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by jayneebae(f): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2018
legendte:
Oriaku you fine like witch. grin
have you seen a witch b4?
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by valx2: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Tension532:

you don't even know what you're saying

the kid in home alone no longer use to be young anymore

You should take your time to read and understand before commenting..You just made a joke of yourself here.
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by stinggy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:
You are alone.
I celebrate her and wish her more success but I can't remember ever laughing to any of her skits, not my definition of "funny".
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Mescopaul(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:
E be like o

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Michealdonald: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by godwin120alex: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
I love her cos she is talented

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Fxwarrior: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:

See you talking like a tolotolo.

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
majamajic:
hmmm

she is not coming up as expected

she need to step up her game

she is so talented
just wish her sokSEX

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:
you don't dey do bad belle to that small girl,you no dey like yo see person progress, haba na wetin?

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sixthskin(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
stale!
. must u find her funny?.. undecided
There is noway the whole nigerians will find her funny.. Then is not normal

But the fact that her yotube channel is has the highest subscribers accross Africa means she is really funny.

No you're wrong...sometimes people mistakenly press the like button when they saw one particular video hoping to see more like it. The one like doesn't represent interest for all her videos.
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sixthskin(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
I saw this girl beside the car now and shook my head in tears...I remembered Dagrin instantly. Life! Emma becareful...
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
buskie13:
are you on WhatsApp, like buy MTN data
yes sir
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sixthskin:

No you're wrong...sometimes people mistakenly press the like button when they saw one particular video hoping to see more like it. The one like doesn't represent interest for all her videos.

And who nentioned like? undecided
Read my post again.. this time read slowly!
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by chuxjay(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
I am not so much a fan of movies especially when the story line is predictable. My friend and I were bored one day at home and I had resolved to quit alcohol so the idea of a bar was ruled out. I do not trust myself as I could easily fall prey to the temptations of the bottle. When we got to the cinema, we settled for a movie I cannot recall. Next thing was I heard people laughing so hard and the noise was so deafening yet I could not catch the joke. That was the moment I realised that I had been sleeping comfortably and the movie was seeing me instead of the other way round.

However, there are some movies that I can never be caught sleeping while they are playing out and yes they are Nigerian movies. With lots of storylines that are rarely predictable and unbelievable, one cannot help but be edgy. Recent events in Nigeria are some of my best movies not because they excite me but because they astound me. There are only few phenomena that unite Nigerians irrespective of their tribe or religious belief. And one of it is football. When any of the National teams are playing against a rival country’s national team, we do not care to know the tribe or religion of the individual team members, all we care about is that they are Nigerians.

Read concluding part on: http://chuxzville..com.ng/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-nigerias-unifying-factor.html?m=1
#BenueMourns
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by legendte(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
jayneebae:
have you seen a witch b4?
So you never see one?
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol...I like her actually, but I don't really find her funny
sharap
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
sharap

But I wasn't even talking to you cry cry
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sugar97:

But I wasn't even talking to you cry cry
I know,, I just feel like using my dick to slap your face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Performs On Stage With Beautiful Lady. Causes A Stir Online / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.