Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) (68205 Views)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I know,, I just feel like using my dick to slap your face.

Just like that? That's called bullying angry
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sugar97:

Just like that? That's called bullying angry
it's an harmless Bullying.

I mean you no harm.
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
it's an harmless Bullying.

I mean you no harm.

Lol...okay
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol...okay
cool, thanks for your understanding..
You look like the Lady I saw today in warri..
Do you stay in warri?
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
cool, thanks for your understanding..

You look like the Lady I saw today in warri..

Do you stay in warri?

No I don't... never been there
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sugar97:

No I don't... never been there
you love to visit?
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
you love to visit?

Erhmm...I'm not so sure about that
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by dietsono(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:
Am I the only one who don't find this girl funny?

You better change your ways.....it really doesn't matter to you if she's funny or not....buh guess what? She is really funny to God our Creator that he made her popular and richer than your fucking hating self
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sugar97:

Erhmm...I'm not so sure about that
alright time changes everything.. with time, who knows, you can visit..
lemme guess, an IBO beauty living in Lagos..
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
alright time changes everything..
with time, who knows, you can visit..

lemme guess, an IBO beauty living in Lagos..

I'm not ibo
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sugar97:

I'm not ibo
which tribe are you from?
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
which tribe are you from?

Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sugar97:

Yoruba
cool and Nice..

I've got quite a history with Yoruba people, Good and very close relationship, I'm guessing ours won't be any different.
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
cool and Nice..

I've got quite a history with Yoruba people, Good and very close relationship, I'm guessing ours won't be any different.

What are you? Ibo?
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sugar97:

What are you? Ibo?
nope I'm not IBO.. I'm a Niger deltan, urhobo precisely..
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
nope I'm not IBO..
I'm a Niger deltan, urhobo precisely..

Okay. Is Limca ur favorite drink?
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Sugar97:

Okay. Is Limca ur favorite drink?
lol yeah it is, and i know fanta is your favorite, since you are yellow like fanta.
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
lol yeah it is, and i know fanta is your favorite, since you are yellow like fanta.

Lol
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol
I will start calling you my fanta from now on.
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I will start calling you my fanta from now on.

Lol but its Limca you like
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol but its Limca you like
yeah true, but I'm willing to change to fanta because of you
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
yeah true, but I'm willing to change to fanta because of you

Oya change grin grin
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sugar97:

Oya change grin grin
lol done already..
It's funny how fanta is filled with sugar and your moniker is sugar..
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
lol done already..

It's funny how fanta is filled with sugar and your moniker is sugar..

Lol...continue looking for coincidences
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol...continue looking for coincidences
well the only thing I know is that me I like sugar a lot and you are sugar..
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
well the only thing I know is that me I like sugar a lot and you are sugar..

Lol grin grin

Meanwhile, happy birthday! Pls don't eat all the cake o

2 Likes

Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol grin grin

Meanwhile, happy birthday! Pls don't eat all the cake o
Thank you, I really appreciate.

you know we January born Rock..

as for the cake, Yours is waiting for you inside a refrigerator..
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Thank you, I really appreciate.

you know we January born Rock..

as for the cake, Yours is waiting for you inside a refrigerator..

cheesy
Happy celebrations
Re: Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) by chuxjay(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Getting a life partner is no rocket science but a simple process that requires tact, patience and adequate knowledge. Relationships fail because people jump headlong into it without any knowledge of their partners and without the requisite tools. An impatient person will rarely make a good partner, a person with anger problems will not make for a good partner. A selfish person is definitely a relationship failure. A person without the fear of God is a doom to relationship..... Join us as we discuss other marriage/relationship tips and issues...... Need I remind you that whoever you plan to settle with must have same outlook to life like you, must have several similarities with you and same drive as you even if less should not be far less.
Join us in this discussion and have the opportunity to meet potential eligible partners who are willing and able to share marriage tips and settle down..... Let's take a walk together.
To join in the discussion and meet other Young Minds who are willing to mingle..... https:// /9IKBCg83MxtHl6l8LSHjdC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same / D'banj Performs On Stage With Beautiful Lady. Causes A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.