Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (60374 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Hormotorlah: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2018
DieBuhari:
Very wrong.

Leave such rubbish for Yorubas please

For your mind now, you get sense #smh
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by ashawopikin(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2018
There is nothing wrong here, he is just telling us the truth, he married an ashewo simple!

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Assassin101: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2018
she resembles a sex-doll

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Witnes: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Joshmodest:
where did he call her ashewo..
Op are u one of the teachers El rufai retired in Kaduna, for failure to read simple English....
Read b4 disgracing urself my friend

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Witnes: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Nutase:
When and where did he call her ashawo?
We too lazy to read these days
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by patexcool(f): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2018
tesppidd:
Is this right?
I don't think so.

Maybe he thinks ashewo is a word for a lady who is good and wild underneath the sheets.

Maybe that's what she is.

But ashewo is actually a word for a lady who sleeps around with many men.

So I understand his words 'my personal ashawo' to mean that she's his wife, his own but she's permitted to sleep around with other men.

I understand he might be trying to exhibit a sense of humour but very wrong choice of words.

he just mak his personal ashewo a public one by posting her naked pics
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2018
nell2:
tor.. even shiishii less ones are talking.

Ekpana
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Kotodoctor: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Joshmodest:
Op are u one of the teachers El rufai retired in Kaduna, for failure to read simple English....

Go read post he said it na.
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Nutase:

I hail ur pattern. You just jump the post. Lolzzzz
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2018
madukwe1:
Nollywood Actor, Ike Ogbonna Shares lovely Pictures Of Her wife, Calls Her Ashewo:

Nollywood Actor, Mr Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna popularly known as Ikogbonna, shares heart warming lovely pictures of her wife this morning to celebrate her birthday.

In his message, he referred to her as his side chick and ashewo and this really caught the attention of his fans because is so romantic cheating on your wife and knowing she is the woman you are using to cheat on her.

Guys, would you call your wife ASHEWO on her birthday?
Girls would you be happy if your husband calls u ASHEWO on your birthday

See pictures
https://www.chinenyesblog.com/nollywood-actor-…calls-her-ashewo/ ‎

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeG8yvklMzF/?hl=en

She is His ashewo, Is she your ashewo? Na waooo

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Mysselff2: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2018
Joshmodest:
T
Are you blind or just intellectually lazy ?? Read IK's insta post
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Mysselff2: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2018
No wonder my friend says so many young men may be in their 30s but are not still mature for marriage.

No matter how any nairalanders wants to play with the semantics or color it in any other way, no RESPONSIBLE MATURE GUY WOULD CALL HIS GIRLFRIEND AN ASHEWO ON A PUBLIC DOMAIN NOT TO TALK OF ONE'S WIFE

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Berlyn1(f): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Crossbow:
undecided

Kaduna blogger... Misdirection for traff..
funny
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by sarkice(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2018
e wife gat d sauce
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by adecz: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2018
All I can advice you as
a fellow, concerned African is,
as you are on social media, celebrating
an "ashewo" you imported,

don't end up like the former
EPL footballer, Ebue!!!

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by airex(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Joshmodest:
Odé . You are referring to yourself then. Read well
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Vinans(f): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Nutase:
read well before you comment
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Well atleast she is his personal ashawo and not other people's ashawo cheesy.
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Rozaytee: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hian...ashewo...kwa.. cheesy
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by dview001(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
why she come resemble sex doll
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by fpeter(f): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nutase:

Happy birthday to a damsel who abandoned her glorious youth to build and grow with an ambitious bald headed stubborn man like me .. I have learnt a lot from you @sonialareinaa and I have never and will never take ur wisdom for granted. You are not just a blessing to me and my son but to anyone that’s willing to listen to you . You thought me how to stay positive.. and encouraged my hustle
I would never try to change you or judge u coz u are perfect the way you are. And YES I know it’s not easy leaving a completely different culture , style , believes and way of life and coming down here to embrace all we have to offer ... I have indeed watched u struggle to balance even tho u try to hide it but hey .. I am glad and proud of the woman you have become ������ my MOTTO still remains - let them talk and let me love � ❤️❤️❤️ my imperfect is a joke when it comes to u and without pressure we counting years .. remain U , remain my wife , my side chick , my personal ashewo, my crush , my nigga , my home girl and let’s huddle this life together. Happy birthday bebolinna @sonialareinaa YOU KNOW U ARE BEAUTIFUL AS IN DROP DEAD BEAUTY .. A MASTER PIECE BUT UR HEART IS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL�
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by GidisFinest: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
People be taking unnecessary things personal... He also called her his side chic (not yours) grin. The ones that call their wives angels? still beat and divorce them at the end of the day undecided
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by iBlaze7(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Abioo she resemble sex doll
Kenzico:
That's 9ce

The woman resemble Sex Doll sef....I never knew I.K had a wife

SEX.DOLLS.WE.STAND Osheeee!!
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Nnazzy52(m): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
She looks like a Sexdoll.
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Joshmodest(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
balosunky:
leave the OP alone jare when you are too lazy to read thr', Eyin omo kaduna student

Lolz..how far class captain..
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Joshmodest(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
gabinogem:
Read his write up & See where he called her "My Personal Ashawo" cheesy

My "personal Ashewo "and "Ashewo" are two different things..op was sounding like he called his wife a hoe...
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by dammybabanla: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
wisdom will not kill you
Jonathan:
What a great story

The girl was once an ASHEWO

Later became his side chick

And now,

His wife.

Congratulations bruh

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by wtfcoded: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2018
She come resemble sex doll self.
Everywhere dey bleached

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / E-money Having Fun As Phyno & Kcee Entertain Him In His Luxury Car ( Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.