Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched (36451 Views)

Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by sandrahnaub(f): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
A stupid list if Oshodi is not there

That place do me strong thing

1 Like

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Op u did not add Ajegunle area or Apapa axis, also add Oshodi... Dem snatch my two phones in these locations.... One was a bike man 2nd was when boarding moluwa bus.
AT Under bridge Berger around 7am, they shot a man in front of me and took his bag and phone.. Luckily it was the man lap they shot... We just have to run back while the man was being robbed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Tanyabee(f): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jaytecq:
all those places are still learning... I know of a place where u humbly submit ur phone
examples?
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by thunderbabs: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Lol.

But there is an entire zone where one easily gets defrauded of his possession, including family members.

The more reason people run away from that zone. Even the natives of the zone only go for visit, traditional marriage and burial. grin

If u knw say na ur mama born you, mention da zone. We know where you live sad
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by viktohmarkz(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
So most people think Lagos is the most dangerous city come to port harcourt and see pickpocket magic.

At mile one fly over opposite Abali park:
this street boys where fighting I wanted to go watch what was happening but my mind told me to stay calm, as I looked from afar i saw a hand into one fresh guys pocket his heavy wallet found a new owner.

At oil mill junction:
during the normal Wednesday market, you would always see some groups standing together acting confused,don't be fooled,while walking through the crowd I felt like holding my wallet at the back of my wallet one guy behind me said "hold am well oh them full here" I turned and smiled, I stopped and was about purchasing something I swear the same guy he was jabbed by one of the pickpockets and two others hand where in and out of his pocket in no time both his phone and wallet found new owners. I jejely crossed to the other side of the road and minded my business.

Rumuola junction:
I was strolling with my classmate from school and a girl wanted to buy something from the guys that sale by the road unknowingly her bad was open and her purse was visible,one of the street guys just walked up there acted like he also wanted to get something hit her hand and the next person picked up the girls pursue I had pity on her.

No Nigerian city is safe the current government has made things difficult for everyone am not justifying this pickpockets buh if a job opportunity was made some won't be doing this.
My advice to all be very cautious when in public

3 Likes

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Emmem005: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Where you put computer village, Ikeja

1 Like

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by viktohmarkz(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jaytecq:
all those places are still learning... I know of a place where u humbly submit ur phone
Come to my city port harcourt

Eagle Island
Agip junction
Mile 3 park by 8pm
Garrison
Rumuokuta
Rumuodara
Rumuigbo
Wimpey
Rivers state university (back gate)
Uniport (Abuja campus)
Elechi Amadi polytechnic (front of administration block)

Iffa continue you won't want to come to ph

1 Like

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Reeberry: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Where is Oshodi?
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by codedearner(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oshodi nko?
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Paretomaster(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
zealot4me:
The more reason i am scared of visiting lagos
The place is more like a war zone..

That's where we are settling down babe.. ... kiss
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by purplekayc(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cele bus top
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by olanrewaju99(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
All these place are still learning from oshodi. Thanks to ambode but when you're in oshodi shadow and watch the suit man beside might be one of them. Their tactics are superb.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by spiritedtete: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
SelfDefenceGuy:
phones contains our personal valuables and mostimes our business stuffs, they are indespensible to us and we cannot afford to loose them in the hands of this hoodlums, because it can be very dangerous. thats why i recommend using a PEPPER SPRAY self-defence along with you against attacks of any form...order for yours now and get it delivered to you anywhere in lagos and outside lagos...check my profile

Egbami... This one one use pepper spray... U never see where thief wear pepper mask.. No try that thing for 9ja jor... Kolewerk!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by RoyalBlak007: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Your list is very very very incomplete

Where is Oshodi....Obalende...CMS...ThirdMainlandBridge....BalogunMarket grin ...Infact everywhere sef ....Oworoshoki ....Computer Village.... cheesy Ikeja Underbridge...Marina

1 Like

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Kmartt(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jaytecq:

Hope u ain't referring to Ekosodin, Ugbowo, Benin city, Edo state??

2 Likes

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by kazzy4u(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
crazy dey do u. what of oshodi and ilasa

1 Like

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Quace(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
adekhingz:
1. OSHODI!!!

Even in a broad daylight. My bag was opened on that pedestrian bridge at around 8:00 a.m. I was surprised it could happen at that time despite the fact that i was carrying my bag on one hand and the bridge was not too busy on that day. One funny thing again is that, traders around there will see them trying to open your bag but will not tell you, or shout "THEIF". Instead they laugh about it .NEVER back your BAG in Oshodi
my snr bro was a victim of this

1 Like

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Quace(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
adekhingz:
1. OSHODI!!!

Even in a broad daylight. My bag was opened on that pedestrian bridge at around 8:00 a.m. I was surprised it could happen at that time despite the fact that i was carrying my bag on one hand and the bridge was not too busy on that day. One funny thing again is that, traders around there will see them trying to open your bag but will not tell you, or shout "THEIF". Instead they laugh about it .NEVER back your BAG in Oshodi

1 Like

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by thedondada(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
SelfDefenceGuy:
phones contains our personal valuables and mostimes our business stuffs, they are indespensible to us and we cannot afford to loose them in the hands of this hoodlums, because it can be very dangerous. thats why i recommend using a PEPPER SPRAY self-defence along with you against attacks of any form...order for yours now and get it delivered to you anywhere in lagos and outside lagos...check my profile

Lol pick pocket will steal your phone and the pepper spray. before you know it's gone.
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Jaytecq(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kmartt:

Hope u ain't referring to Ekosodin, Ugbowo, Benin city, Edo state??
On point
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Jaytecq(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
viktohmarkz:

Come to my city port harcourt

Eagle Island
Agip junction
Mile 3 park by 8pm
Garrison
Rumuokuta
Rumuodara
Rumuigbo
Wimpey
Rivers state university (back gate)
Uniport (Abuja campus)
Elechi Amadi polytechnic (front of administration block)

Iffa continue you won't want to come to ph

a friend use to tell me about some of those wicked places above, expecially dat E.Island

1 Like

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Jaytecq(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
colossus91:

ekosode Uniben.....Am i making sense? wink

may God bless ur pocket, infact u make brain self ... if u ar woman, don't dare dat place, evn strong boys dey humble
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Uthman51(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
ur list never complete if u no add my area OKOKOMAIKO...dem dey even snatch dier mama bag there not to talk of strangers..
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Ochima75(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ijora 7-up

U 4gt dt

Also coustain,surulere
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by pretzee(f): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ikorodu roundabout at night
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by viktohmarkz(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jaytecq:

a friend use to tell me about some of those wicked places above, expecially dat E.Island

Welcome to my city ���
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Fucktensei: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thats why I love Abuja.. you can never see something like this grin the last time some tried that shit in Gwags, that person was beaten to a bloody pulp , Abuja people no get time for that
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Tolubory(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Highex:
Where is Oshodi on your list?
Abi o
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Psalmmyb(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
mostly everywhere in Lagos ni jhoor .... Na Lagos lawa,,,,,, shine ur �
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Psalmmyb(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
mostly everywhere in Lagos ni jhoor .... Na Lagos lawa,,,,,, shine ur �
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by makky555(f): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
OP didn't mention
Oshodi -Toyota
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by kajoula(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Anthony (under-bridge) @ night is a dangerous place. extortion, rape and other bad things happen at that point everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) / Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos / Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.