Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched (36456 Views)

Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sage7:
Apapa-Oshodi expressway.

When driving in traffic, if you dare raise your phone on that road....the brightness attracts them....they come at you like " your tyre is flat".

First time it happened I almost fell victim, it was a danfo conductor that winked and waved at me not to come down.

Oshodi bridge can't be excluded, got carried away on a radio show I forgot to shut my glass..dude came at me like "find me something"...I murmured and he screamed " you say wetin"... I revved to hit the 2cars beside me so they can come down too but dude took off to the other side.

Now I drive seeing everybody walking towards me as a criminal

What a conversion grin
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Azeez532(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
adekhingz:
1. OSHODI!!!

Even in a broad daylight. My bag was opened on that pedestrian bridge at around 8:00 a.m. I was surprised it could happen at that time despite the fact that i was carrying my bag on one hand and the bridge was not too busy on that day. One funny thing again is that, traders around there will see them trying to open your bag but will not tell you, or shout "THEIF". Instead they laugh about it .NEVER back your BAG in Oshodi

That oshodi pedestrian bridge has become something else, my bag was once unzipped and since then, I always carry my bag in front of me.

1 Like

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sage7:
Apapa-Oshodi expressway.

When driving in traffic, if you dare raise your phone on that road....the brightness attracts them....they come at you like " your tyre is flat".

First time it happened I almost fell victim, it was a danfo conductor that winked and waved at me not to come down.

Oshodi bridge can't be excluded, got carried away on a radio show I forgot to shut my glass..dude came at me like "find me something"...I murmured and he screamed " you say wetin"... I revved to hit the 2cars beside me so they can come down too but dude took off to the other side.

Now I drive seeing everybody walking towards me as a criminal

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. I was wondering why Oshodi wasn't in that list.
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Juniorbuba(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Orile worst!!

My phone was snatched a day before my secondary school graduation...

I nearly die cuz of dat my Nokia x2 with tom and jerry theme
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Sage7(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. I was wondering why Oshodi wasn't in that list.

I suppose that's because Ambode has given Oshodi a new look/phase/shape!

The name "Oshodi" is still a dead-ringer tho'

1 Like

Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sage7:

I suppose that's because Ambode has given Oshodi a new look/phase/shape!

The name "Oshodi" is still a dead-ringer tho'

They still snatched a colleague's phone in Oshodi yesterday. Dude was playing when the phone was quietly removed, leaving the earpiece 4 him.
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Sage7(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Dannys85:

They still snatched a colleague's phone in Oshodi yesterday. Dude was playing when the phone was quietly removed, leaving the earpiece 4 him.

Wow! The experience alone is traumatizing.

After daily arrest, I wonder where those guys keep emanating from.
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by dokJ: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2018
After readin through all d comments i raise my 2 hands for Oshodi....i no b Lagosian.
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by tellmemore15: 4:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Highex:
Where is Oshodi on your list?

headquarters
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by Meister04: 5:58am On Jan 20, 2018
At least it's better than humbly submitting your phone
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by GetUmad: 6:06am On Jan 20, 2018
Second rainbow junction.

That used to be another popular hotspot. Don't know how it is now though. Was once attacked by 3 boys on a bike with a pump action.
How I was able to escape without anything taken off me its still a testimony.
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by mimee9(f): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2018
maza maza and oyingbo should be on the list,my phone was snatched in maza maza and my whole bag was snatched in oyingbo
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by adekhingz(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2018
Azeez532:

That oshodi pedestrian bridge has become something else, my bag was once unzipped and since then, I always carry my bag in front of me.

Same here. I don't carry bag on my back there again.
Re: 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched by purplekayc(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
adekhingz:

Same here. I don't carry bag on my back there again.
I don't pass there at nyt again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) / Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.