Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls (32487 Views)

Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by jrerico1(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2018
I thank God for this, I need to get one quickly. I don't know how to go about it, what I saw on jumia were kind of different.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by darbeelicous(f): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2018
topics making front page now: sex doll snakes sex doll celebrities sex doll Fulani herdsmen sex doll sex doll sex doll
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by verifielive: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2018
DaddyKross:

All of a sudden now, Sanchez is world best to Man U fans.... Smh

Reno Shut the f×ck up

Sex doll is a beast now ? Haaa Jesu. It is finished

Some people's brain that is
ur brain nko....i know u will soon buy your own sex doll.... Bloody pervert
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2018
olamil34:
A girlfriend will cost you the following

1, latest iPhone money
2, Brazilian hair
3, allowance( when you are not her father)
4, in law allowance
5, sub allowance

Wooo I can not come and kill my self

So you see it is not our fault, tell the girls to reduce there demands.

Then it means there's a problem if this is the type of babe you are ending up with, cut the bi.tch off and find another reasonable One, don't act like there are no reasonable girls around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Mynd44: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2018
DaddyKross:

A perfect substitute for Sex slaves you mean ?
That's the idea.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by uyiekpenn(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2018
A sex doll would drastically reduce unnecessary spending in a relationship.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Bitterleafsoup: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2018
The chase for the kitten is just as exciting as getting it for a real man.
Sex dolls are for lames with no game.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Mynd44: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2018
uyiekpenn:
A sex doll would drastically reduce unnecessary spending in a relationship.
Seriously? You need to stop hangingbout with ladies who wont spend their own money then.

A lot of ladies will meet and raise in spending but guess what, a lot of men get challenged by such women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ajebuter(f): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
Don't know this bros get small brain like this tongue how come he's following the path of the basketmouth FFK.

mydn44 Your head is valid there for correcting yourself quick as am about to take my protest to Shagisha forest shocked

Aburo, as Amarachi omo lbo no free look your side , when you wan buy your own Amara doll, abeg hola, l go donate my support....

Seriously, sex doll?

The world has gone bunker...
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:

As if men are not thrratened by dildos.

Let a man find a Love Machine in his woman's drawer and see his ego shrink.

It is basic human trait to feel wanted and the thought that anything especially an inanimate object is taking your place us enough to drive you nuts
let me put it in words you can understand:
a man who sees your diiildo will only lose his ego but survive coz he knows he is still getting his share of sex from you.
but when a man gets a sex doll women lose more than ego plus your share of moola.a man wont spend on you when his sexual needs are being met elsewhere.
meanwhile no matter how good that diiildo is, it will never buy you an iPhone X.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Mynd44: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Shayneward1:

Na to order one sex doll from Aba for you
Biko, send me the money.

Iya Kudi down the road sells great peppersoup of the catfish type. We can spend the money there

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by PointZerom: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
DaddyKross:

All of a sudden now, Sanchez is world best to Man U fans.... Smh

Reno Shut the f×ck up embarassed

Sex doll is a beast now ? Haaa Jesu. It is finished

Some people's brain that is

It's a cosmetic beast kiss the truth.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by DaddyKross: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
verifielive:
ur brain nko....i know u will soon buy your own sex doll.... Bloody pervert

Atleast i am not dull cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Mynd44: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

let me put it in words you can understand:
a man who sees your diiildo will only lose his ego but survive coz he knows he is still getting his share of sex from you.
but when a man gets a sex doll women lose more than ego plus your share of moola.a man wont spend on you when his sexual needs are being met elsewhere.
meanwhile no matter how good that diiildo is, it will never buy you an iPhone X.
I know loads of women with phones that no male contributed a dime into. This is a power game.

Men are glad to give women money because it puts them in charge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:

I know loads of women with phones that no male contributed a dime into. This is a power game.

Men are glad to give women money because it puts them in charge.
the fact that you cant see that iPhoneX is just an example breaks my heart cry
as for your last sentence i wont even validate that emptiness with a cohorent answer...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by honey001(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I hear say pastor adeboye buy one

Why and how do you guys reason like this?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2018
africans always like to overflog things, as if sex doll is a new invension, na so the madness of bet9ija,zeusbet,merrybet.....etc started as if it is new, always waiting for pple to think out something to buy.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by hatchy(f): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Una say this man na pastor?

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Gkay1(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2018
someone should help me to tell him that life is per head.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Flexherbal(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2018
Very soon this dolls will be everywhere at just #1,000 per week.

Ladies do not worry!

Men will get tired of them, soon.
Real men love challenges.

Real men love out doing their previous performances.
Real men dear

Real men are never proud to be 2 mins men.
Real men work on their performance, when they discover that is it going down.

Real men love to drive real women to orgasms.

Real men love to chat and relax with real women.
Real men do not take dolls out, but real women.

Real men know that real women are not only needed for sex.

This doll, to a real man, can only be used for fun, just one or two occasions. Because real men love adventures. They love to explore.

Do not mind me, i am just thinking out loud.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2018
The trend is funny but those who buy the doll have necrophilic tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by belafeid001(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2018
first comment on nairaland, after being a ghost reader for something that seems like forever...anyways,,,,,,am here..beware!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Mynd44: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2018
sacluxisback:
The trend is funny but those who buy the doll have necrophilic tendencies.
But sex with some women can only be best described as necrophilia too so……

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by farouk2much(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2018
May Be You're Broke, You Can Not Afford To Buy, Thats Why U Dey Jellous
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:

But sex with some women can only be best described as necrophilia too so……

Well i m not sure i will be feeling it, kinda weird lol.

There is no life in that thing.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by godofuck231: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Since women get did is some men have decided to buy theirs? Women who use sex as a weapon in bed your time starts now
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Codes151(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Is it your money?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Watching the video of the man who invented the sex doll yesterday on YouTube

I can't help but imagine the guy as lonely geek who thought of a way to use his brain to create the woman of his dreams, but soon realized there are many people like him around the world.

The idea of the dolls was conceived to help people who have long lust for certain qualities in a woman, but who have been deprived of such qualities because of the realities of life. The same idea was also behind the male sex dolls. That is why everyone of those dolls is extra sexy, with the longest dick and biggest breast.

On the other hand, most Nigerians making a fuss about it are just excited about a new thing or trying to resist change, not like their noise will change anything in reality

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by idonuana(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2018
He who can hv sex with sex doll can also sex animals[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
99.8% of those wey carry d matter for head no fit afford am o.
Na becos say the thing just dey enter market. If e don plenty for market e go dey cheap. Almost everybody go fit buy one, so chill grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by arrestdarrester: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Life. Today, one of the questions a lady you hope to marry will ask you is 'what is your take on sex dolls?'. Be careful with your answer as it could mean everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.