Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls (32490 Views)

Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Mynd44: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2018
sacluxisback:

Well i m not sure i will be feeling it, kinda weird lol.

There is no life in that thing.
but hopefully, it will keep rapists and other weird creeps off women

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:
Reno missed it (As usual). The idea behind the sex dolls is to avoid the stress in relationships, the stress associated with women, the thought that you want sex and you have to go kneel and almost beg before you get it from someone who supposedly loves you. That headache is what is driving the narrative of these sex dolls. A lot of men just wants sexual relief without drama which a lot of women cannot give.

This stem from the fact that as women grow and become enlighten, they are asking for more. They are asking to be treated like (better) humans, they want to be taken note of, they want respect, they want to ride above the filth society has thrown them into but men aren't having it so what do they do? Buy a doll.

The doll signifies what type of women a lot of men want, a woman who is beneath them, who won't talk, complain or ask for more. They just want to be the boss and when they say "jump", women should say who's far?". It is a power game.

Oh there is also the men who are not physically appealing and this is an option for them.
I'm sorry. . .I just don't agree with the way you paint women as some kind of 'victims' of patriarchal oppression which is DEFINITELY not the narrative. In fact, in the western world, men are more oppressed than women. Feminism has outlived its usefulness. It was an attempt to balance the scales but its tipped them too far.

I can site numerous examples if you're interested.

As far as I'm concerned, only women who have nothing to offer but sex will be intimidated by the sex doll. A man who enjoys the company of his wife or girlfriend will have no need to look in the direction of sex dolls. Women know that men are more susceptible to their sexual desires, and then use sex as a bargaining tool- acting like sex isn't a two way thing. Why would a man want to go through the stress of dating/marrying a women who does nothing but take from him- his money, his peace of mind, his sleep, and so on, just in exchange for sex which is supposed to be both partners pleasing each other.

Of course, I agree that a man should aim to find a virtuous woman, who he can build his life with. An independent woman who can stand on her own- so that both will be complementing each other instead of one that would rely on him. (Or a relationship where both would rely on each other, even).

As far as I'm concerned, this sex doll thingy is just nothing more than a tool for masturbation, like the dildos, penile pumps, etc that have been existing for a long time. "Body no be firewood". Before you meet that special someone, your body's sexual needs have to be met.

This sex doll of a thing would also help to eliminate men whose sole purpose for dating is sex. If they get all they want from the doll, there's no need to prey on innocent GOOD women. That'd probably also force the 'leeches' to get their lazy prostitute asses to work so they make their own money- leaving relationships for people who actually know what they want from their potential partner.

Everyone wins. The sex doll is a welcome development cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Assassin101: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2018
I really cant seem to wrap my head around the fact that this "sex-doll" thing is causing so much commotion. I believe they are manufactured in male and female version, so how come the women are not as excited as their male counterparts? One reason is for sure; they will have sex with the male doll alright, but who will now be paying for their various irrelevant needs?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by nezzar: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
I think it was only me
we are plenty in this sa cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Richardabbey(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2018
My Dick Nid Doll Pu*sy , My Mouth Nid Doll Lipsy , My Heart Is Wit Doll grin
Reno Oloshi #insexdollwebelieve
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by GOFRONT(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2018
I need a sexdoll that has Mercy Johnson face and bakkassi.....With a hairy punnana

#WESTANDWITHSEXDOLL........

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Cowbuoy: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Xinzu:

I nor know say you get sense like this o.
grin grin

Walahitalahi.. Me sef shock.. cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by omojeesu(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2018
AI is a door for demonic operations through its fuzzy logic platform.

Sex with sex dolls opens doors to demonic capture of participating souls. Also another satanic way to ridicule God and desecrate / debase the 'image' of God through foolish and ignorant men and women.

End times are on. More wicked, unholy and ungodly things to come.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ensamy(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2018
2Baba could have bought atleast 10 sex dolls and less baby mama if sex dolls was popular then. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by idonuana(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2018
He or she that have sex with sex doll will surely have sex with animals[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by adekhingz(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2018
idonuana:
He who can hv sex with sex doll can also sex animals[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Brains1990(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2018
Since the news broke out, i have started making some quick savings. Hopefully, i can get one for myself before the next 3months. Guys, hurry now that igbo man never carry imitation enter market.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Graciousnaija: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2018
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse... embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by G1ms: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:
Reno missed it (As usual). The idea behind the sex dolls is to avoid the stress in relationships, the stress associated with women, the thought that you want sex and you have to go kneel and almost beg before you get it from someone who supposedly loves you. That headache is what is driving the narrative of these sex dolls. A lot of men just wants sexual relief without drama which a lot of women cannot give.

This stem from the fact that as women grow and become enlighten, they are asking for more. They are asking to be treated like (better) humans, they want to be taken note of, they want respect, they want to ride above the filth society has thrown them into but men aren't having it so what do they do? Buy a doll.

The doll signifies what type of women a lot of men want, a woman who is beneath them, who won't talk, complain or ask for more. They just want to be the boss and when they say "jump", women should say who's far?". It is a power game.

Oh there is also the men who are not physically appealing and this is an option for them.
Kudos man
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Cumtosko: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2018
Devil roaming around looking for who souls to tarnish grin
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:

Truer words have never been spoken.
A bottle of Origin bitters for you.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Dollarship(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Is it your buy angry
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Ykman(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
This sexdoll madness will soon pass just like TSTV own. I don't see how a real man will prefer a doll to a woman. It doesn't make sense. No man that knows the power of pussy will chose a doll over it.

#ISTANDWITHWOMEN
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Mynd44: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2018
IamZod:

Truer words have never been spoken.
A bottle of Origin bitters for you.
*pukes*

No way! That thing tastes horrible
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:
lol and rapists and wierd creeps are just 2% of the male population ha ha ha
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by madridguy(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Sister you don scatter me completely with laughter here grin grin well, don't need sex doll maa, I don get a new Hajia through same NL. She's right here with me self na money I dey look for now for Nikkah.

ajebuter:

Aburo, as Amarachi omo lbo no free look your side , when you wan buy your own Amara doll, abeg hola, l go donate my support....

Seriously, sex doll?

The world has gone bunker...
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:

*pukes*

No way! That thing tastes horrible
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Mynd44: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

lol and rapists and wierd creeps are just 2% of the male population ha ha ha
Says who?
One in every three SA woman has been sexually harrassed before. Are you saying that only 2% of the male population of SA harrassed 33% of the women?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by filani(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2018
AnonyNymous:

I'm sorry. . .I just don't agree with the way you paint women as some kind of 'victims' of patriarchal oppression which is DEFINITELY not the narrative. In fact, in the western world, men are more oppressed than women. Feminism has outlived its usefulness. It was an attempt to balance the scales but its tipped them too far.

I can site numerous examples if you're interested.

As far as I'm concerned, only women who have nothing to offer but sex will be intimidated by the sex doll. A man who enjoys the company of his wife or girlfriend will have no need to look in the direction of sex dolls. Women know that men are more susceptible to their sexual desires, and then use sex as a bargaining tool- acting like sex isn't a two way thing. Why would a man want to go through the stress of dating/marrying a women who does nothing but take from him- his money, his peace of mind, his sleep, and so on, just in exchange for sex which is supposed to be both partners pleasing each other.

Of course, I agree that a man should aim to find a virtuous woman, who he can build his life with. An independent woman who can stand on her own- so that both will be complementing each other instead of one that would rely on him. (Or a relationship where both would rely on each other, even).

As far as I'm concerned, this sex doll thingy is just nothing more than a tool for masturbation, like the dildos, penile pumps, etc that have been existing for a long time. "Body no be firewood". Before you meet that special someone, your body's sexual needs have to be met.

This sex doll of a thing would also help to eliminate men whose sole purpose for dating is sex. If they get all they want from the doll, there's no need to prey on innocent GOOD women. That'd probably also force the 'leeches' to get their lazy prostitute asses to work so they make their own money- leaving relationships for people who actually know what they want from their potential partner.

Everyone wins. The sex doll is a welcome development cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2018
I clearly shows how we percieve ourselves. For many of our youths to compare women to dolls shows the type of mentality and intelligence level in Nigeria. Oyinbo dey make car for una, dey mak phone for una, now na doll dem dey make for una. Which day una go wake up from una dullness. Later they will come and blame pastors and politicians. Na because the men dull now, all they think of is sex. Ofcourse, real and intelligent men know there is a difference between a doll and a woman.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
I clearly shows how we percieve ourselves. For many of our youths to compare women to dolls shows the type of mentality and intelligence level in Nigeria. Oyinbo dey make car for una, dey mak phone for una, now na doll dem dey make for una. Which day una go wake up from una dullness. Later they will come and blame pastors and politicians. Na because the men dull now, all they think of is sex.

No mind them jooor. Comparing women to doll should annoy women so much, these threads shouldn't make FP and should be closed, but then how will the forum get traffic? It's so annoying to hear/see us continually placing a doll against a woman, is the existence of a woman only tied to fvcking?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:
what many don't understand is rape most times is not because the perpetrator isn't getting sex. It is because there is this instinct to sex, over power, dominate and humiliate the victim. Rape is a mental thing. There are men who have sex with their wives regularly but still rape their maids. A doll won't reduce rape in anyway. A doll buyer is a masturbator. There are many masturbators that are rapist! You dig
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:

there has always been an option of masturbation. Some even do their beds and teddies. Can a doll talk? You wanna relate with with doll.. fine. Don't compare it with a woman. Some have sex with with pets, soon beastility will be welcomed and many will see nothing wrong in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.