Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls (32489 Views)

Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Abiona001(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:
Reno missed it (As usual). The idea behind the sex dolls is to avoid the stress in relationships, the stress associated with women, the thought that you want sex and you have to go kneel and almost beg before you get it from someone who supposedly loves you. That headache is what is driving the narrative of these sex dolls. A lot of men just wants sexual relief without drama which a lot of women cannot give.

This stem from the fact that as women grow and become enlighten, they are asking for more. They are asking to be treated like (better) humans, they want to be taken note of, they want respect, they want to ride above the filth society has thrown them into but men aren't having it so what do they do? Buy a doll.

The doll signifies what type of women a lot of men want, a woman who is beneath them, who won't talk, complain or ask for more. They just want to be the boss and when they say "jump", women should say who's far?". It is a power game.

Oh there is also the men who are not physically appealing and this is an option for them.
i concur.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Mynd44: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
what many don't understand is rape most times is not because the perpetrator isn't getting sex. It is because there is this instinct to sex, over power, dominate and humiliate the victim. Rape is a mental thing. There are men who have sex with their wives regularly but still rape their maids. A doll won't reduce rape in anyway. A doll buyer is a masturbator. There are many masturbators that are rapist! You dig
No, not that class of rapists. I meant the type that can't hold body so harrasses a woman into sex because he is Hot.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2018
pcguru1:

Then it means there's a problem if this is the type of babe you are ending up with, cut the bi.tch off and find another reasonable One, don't act like there are no reasonable girls around.
if our fathers compared our mothers to dolls, I wonder if we will have families Thank you! Thi silly talk by Nigerian men should stop. There are many reasonable girls around
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2018
uyiekpenn:
A sex doll would drastically reduce unnecessary spending in a relationship.
do you spend because you want sex or because you want to help your partner
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
The chase for the kitten is just as exciting as getting it for a real man.
Sex dolls are for lames with no game.
hahahaha! Dat. The idea is to make money, spend it women and not dolls!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Abiona001(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
no nairaland girl(s) to comment on this trend? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by iamjavadem(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
pcguru1:

Then it means there's a problem if this is the type of babe you are ending up with, cut the bi.tch off and find another reasonable One, don't act like there are no reasonable girls around.
Hence the sex doll.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by uyiekpenn(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
do this spend because you want sex or because you want to help your partner
help which useless partner? If she needs money she should go and get a job or something. Isn't it people like her that hawk pure water and stuff? Is she better than any of them?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:

I know loads of women with phones that no male contributed a dime into. This is a power game.

Men are glad to give women money because it puts them in charge.
exactly, not for sex. It's a king instinct. A prostitute can be had for a loaf of bread.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:

Says who?
One in every three SA woman has been sexually harrassed before. Are you saying that only 2% of the male population of SA harrassed 33% of the women?
is sexual harrasment = rape
lol your Uninformed Highness , even whistling to a gal is now considered sexual harrassment in case you didnt know...those stats are that high coz definations of what is considered sexual assault have been so widened almost anything can be called rape...even to tell a woman " you're pretty" is now harrassment.
open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:

No, not that class of rapists. I meant the type that can't hold body so harrasses a woman into sex because he is Hot.
ok then. We are on same page.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Davifeghe(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I hear say pastor adeboye buy one
even man of God you no fear⁉️
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by gloriana(f): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
when women can be challanged by dolls then it means women contributed so little in the first place grin grin grin
women have nothing to do with this. its just the crave for evil. after all there are also intimacy gadgets for women but like we all know, its a man's world. while d women intimacy gadget has to be kept secret or low key because they don't have a right, the men's intimacy gadget is ok for publicity. if you think men don't have any fault, why do we have vibrators to do d deal? women don't need a full blown "man doll" to fill in the gap but men need a complete doll. why is that? #menarebabies #womenaremature #womenaretherealdeal
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
exactly, not for sex. It's a king instinct. A prostitute can be had for a loaf of bread.
is today DumbDay??
if it was for power then men would just rape.why even pay that loaf?
noone demonstrates power by paying..paying is what you do when you cant get something for free. like how alphas dont pay for sex, but nice guys pay for it. dont lose your common sense over sex dolls...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by filani(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Assassin101:
I really cant seem to wrap my head around the fact that this "sex-doll" thing is causing so much commotion. I believe they are manufactured in male and female version, so how come the women are not as excited as their male counterparts? One reason is for sure; they will have sex with the male doll alright, but who will now be paying for their various irrelevant needs?

@ Assassin
They are strong independent women who don't need a Man didn't you know? grin

You are right about women Fvcking male Sex dolls, it has already started,( It started long before most people realize not recently) but as usual it is not viewed in a negative light. I don't want to post links here but a simple google search on "woman fvcking sex dolls" will be sufficient.

And another thing, the females shouting at men for sex dolls now in 5 or 10 years max will be the ones bragging online and social media about how they are getting the best sex of their lives from their No cheating.no wahala, no insecure manchild Male Sex Doll !

And "Useful Idiots" like Uncle Reno if he can find his backbone to speak out about it will be on the receiving end of these same women criticising his attempt to control their sexuality grin

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2018
gloriana:
women have nothing to do with this. its just the crave for evil. after all there are also intimacy gadgets for women but like we all know, its a man's world. while d women intimacy gadget has to be kept secret or low key because they don't have a right, the men's intimacy gadget is ok for publicity. if you think men don't have any fault, why do we have vibrators to do d deal? women don't need a full blown "man doll" to fill in the gap but men need a complete doll. why is that? #menarebabies #womenaremature #womenaretherealdeal
your essay would make sense if dolls were not trending.
so take your sense and eat it.noone even believes it.not even yourself.
sit back and watch sex dolls replace you.try not to cry.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by gleekit: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2018
fabinfos:
@Fabinfos

Reno Omokri, a former aide to the immediate past President Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to the latest introduction of sex dolls to satisfy the sexual urge of both men and women.

He has slammed the development, and advised people to get a wife and not a doll.

See his tweet below

By Fabinfos: http://fabinfos.com/reno-omokri-slams-men-buying-new-sex-dolls/

Lalasticlala ishilove seun Mynd44 Dominique

GO BUY YOUR OWN from http://www.sukelike.com
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Kingsley10000: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Mynd44 post=64326880]Reno missed it (As usual). The idea behind the sex dolls is to avoid the stress in relationships, the stress associated with women, the thought that you want sex and you have to go kneel and almost beg before you get it from someone who supposedly loves you. That headache is what is driving the narrative of these sex dolls. A lot of men just wants sexual relief without drama which a lot of women cannot give.

This stem from the fact that as women grow and become enlighten, they are asking for more. They are asking to be treated like (better) humans, they want to be taken note of, they want respect, they want to ride above the filth society has thrown them into but men aren't having it so what do they do? Buy a doll.

The doll signifies what type of women a lot of men want, a woman who is beneath them, who won't talk, complain or ask for more. They just want to be the boss and when they say "jump", women should say who's far?". It is a power game.
I'LL BUY U NICKI OWN
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by gleekit: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2018
GO BUY YOUR OWN from http://www.sukelike.com
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

is today DumbDay??
if it was for power then men would just rape.why even pay that loaf?
noone demonstrates power by paying..paying is what you do when you cant get something for free. like how alphas dont pay for sex, but nice guys pay for it. dont lose your common sense over sex dolls...
Alphas don't pay for sex but they spoil their babes. That what real alphas do not the rats claiming to be alphas in Nigeria. Hello, it's only a king instinct to show power, splendour on a woman. Why do you think a king marry any woman he wants and says I will give you upto so so so. It's a king instinct. Stop thinking like a eunuch. It's not about sex. It's not about getting something free. Most times when king make sacrifices, they can get it free but they still insist that it cost them something as it was David. Why would you rape to exercise power? You rape because you don't have power to have the victim. A king says UnCloth, you UnCloth. Not rape
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
Alphas don't pay for sex but they spoil their babes. That what real alphas do not the rats claiming to be alphas in Nigeria. Hello, it's only a king instinct to show power, splendour on a woman. Why do you think a king marry any woman he wants and says I will give you upto so so so. It's a king instinct. Stop thinking like a eunuch. It's not about sex. It's not about getting something free. Most times when king make sacrifices, they can get it free but they still insist that it cost them something as it was David.
alphas dont spend a cent on women.thats what you dont know.just kindly keep quiet on that topic. go discuss about farming or hunting.coz you just showed your ignorrance.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ashawopikin(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
Don't know this bros get small brain like this tongue how come he's following the path of the basketmouth FFK.

mydn44 Your head is valid there for correcting yourself quick as am about to take my protest to Shagisha forest shocked
#whereiststv
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Zivaharry(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2018
nezzar:
Mhen all these rubbish ain't my problem

I have been refreshing my twitter timeline since on Monday expecting @manutd to announce sanchez
Barida......
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by WONDERS001(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
when women can be challanged by dolls then it means women contributed so little in the first place grin grin grin

women

like your mother right

Women

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

alphas dont spend a cent on women.thats what you dont know.just kindly keep quiet on that topic. go discuss about farming or hunting.coz you just showed your ignorrance.
well, I will think many of the women and GFs living the life are dating beta. I will rather be a rich beta than a broke Alpha who doesn't spend on his woman but only brags about being an Alpha. You are an eunuch, you are not a king! Kings rule, reign, dominate and spoil their queens.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2018
iamjavadem:

Hence the sex doll.

well if it's entirely for sex and just sex because of high sex drive no wahala there but if it's because i can't find a reasonable babe then that's weird.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
WONDERS001:

women

like your mother right

Women
lol look at this one...
i guess when you shout "all men are dogs" you also forget you have fathers....
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Owilar(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
This should be a lesson to all women that there are not playing their part well, there should rather sit up and stop panicking.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

if alphas dont spend on women, why would alpha spend on a doll to get the service of what a "woman" would have given him. What a foolish alpha you are
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by richythePH(f): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
nezzar:
baba I just taya for the whole transfer saga

so you prefer sanchez to mikitharyan shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by richythePH(f): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
if our fathers compared our mothers to dolls, I wonder if we will have families Thank you! Thi silly talk by Nigerian men should stop. There are many FEW reasonable girls around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.