Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Sex With A Sex Doll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With A Sex Doll (1646 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With A Sex Doll by byna: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2018
It's a new rave building momentum daily.

Is sex with a sex doll Fornication , masturbation and adultery ?

Or simply a joke?

Mind you this dolls could be possessed by some sort of evil spirits.
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by san4u(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2018
byna:

Or simply a joke?

Let me consult the gods first.
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by spyg1(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2018
I am waiting for someone to gist me how sex with sex doll feels like.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Flexherbal(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2018
byna:

Or simply a joke?

A mad man sees what he says he sees!
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Lalas247(f): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2018
A Girl does not know grin. story for whitewalkers

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Lalas247:
A Girl does not know grin. story for whitewalkers
hahahahaha...

I'm Shipping your Looks To China.. I'd Pay A Fortune To Get Your doll grin
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Na The Possessed One Go Sure Pass Sef... I Will Write A Story On That Now...

The Living Sex Doll
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by HOLYDICK(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2018
Everything with Nigerians tribe or religion must be involved Why??

Cant we look at the biological /scientific aspect of it? This sex doll is not for everyone. .if u like it and can afford it fine get 1, if u cant stop writing rubbish and mind your own business its that very simple.

Ps: he without sin should cast tha first stone So ya'all look in the mirror and double check ur appearance. NL

Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Lalas247(f): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2018
DeadRat:
hahahahaha...

I'm Shipping your Looks To China.. I'd Pay A Fortune To Get Your doll grin
I don' send prototype grin lala doll for d mandem grin
morning Darling wink
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Lalas247(f): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2018
Zykod:
The Chinese will soon make advancements with these dolls. Imagine sending a picture of a lady to the firm that produces this company, they make a doll that matches the face and physique of any girl you want. It's not just going to be a sex doll this way, it's going to be a cloned-sex-doll.Any girl you want, clone her, and have your way, all the way...

Can you beat this?

I just may make a prototype of Lalas247 tongue

it will cost .. but its true that will be the future people will even have their specially made ... an will be able to add what they when designing or make it more personal lol like an ex, crush that got away ...... someone will be making serious money from these ...
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Lalas247:

it will cost .. but its true that will be the future people will even have their specially made ... an will be able to add what they when designing or make it more personal lol like an ex, crush that got away ...... someone will be making serious money from these ...

Tushe, tushe babe.. How's the retirement lane and you ...I wonder if i've contributed to this new evil by forecasting a trend, damn, i need to edit my comment..sh*t
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Lalas247(f): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Zykod:

Tushe, tushe babe.. How's the retirement lane and you

I'm.almost there my Nigga cheesy we thank God
how r u
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2018
Lalas247:

I'm.almost there my Nigga cheesy we thank God
how r u

Spreading my wings... Lets see where this year takes us.. When are we getting married o babe? and where, Naija or JD?
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2018
Lalas247:

I don' send prototype grin lala doll for d mandem grin
morning Darling wink
Good Morning Babe! I Woke up One Morning And Everywhere Full Of Sex Doll Talk... Decided To Join The Train... Even Though I No Get The Money, let Me Imagine Too like Other Nairaland guys... grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Lalas247(f): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2018
DeadRat:
Good Morning Babe! I Woke up One Morning And Everywhere Full Of Sex Doll Talk... Decided To Join The Train... Even Though I No Get The Money, let Me Imagine Too like Other Nairaland guys... grin

lol Issa burn grin why u savage life this
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Lalas247(f): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2018
Zykod:

Spreading my wings... Lets see where this year takes us.. When are we getting married o babe? and where, Naija or JD?
it will be in JD ....waiting for u to get here since.....
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by SirMichael1: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2018
If we're to go spiritual on this, having sex with a doll is masturbation (masturbation is a different kind of sex).

However you look at it, sex should be between two partners, anything short is masturbation.

For those who yearn to know how sex with a doll feels... It feels exactly like the sex between humans. The scientists made sure that your money is worth it. It self lubricates and some even make moaning sound fuelling your libido as you ram your destiny and life savings on a $2,500 doll.

Added to the fact that it does the work of a lady, it can not be inhibited by demons but through astray projection, you could be fūçkīñg a spirit
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2018
Lalas247:

it will be in JD ....waiting for u to get here since.....

Lol. I dey on my way no worry. Make i tidy up every every here. Coming to grab that territory by the tail. wink

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Lalas247(f): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2018
Zykod:

Lol. I dey on my way no worry. Make i tidy up every every here. Coming to grab that territory by the tail. wink
Na this kin ting I dey like cheesy ride on sir I dey ur back ....
lol let me go browse other topics .. its the era of dolls at the moment
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Lalas247:

lol Issa burn grin why u savage life this
grin grin sometimes Imagination Is Better Than Reality, like This Sex Doll Matter... I'd Rather Imagine Than Buy One grin

Back To The Matter

#TeamSexDoll
#IStandWithSexDoll...
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Everything with Nigerians tribe or religion must be involved Why??

Cant we look at the biological /scientific aspect of it? This sex doll is not for everyone. .if u like it and can afford it fine get 1, if u cant stop writing rubbish and mind your own business its that very simple.

Ps: [s]he without sin should cast tha first stone So ya'all look in the mirror and double check ur appearance[/s]. NL

angry

∆ What's the point you are driving at by quoting this verse? ∆
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2018
demons indeed, demons no possess kids dolls na dis one dem go possess. i once had a hand pusssy way back in 2007 which was made from silicon. felt same as a real pussy

Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by Lalas247(f): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2018
DeadRat:
grin grin sometimes Imagination Is Better Than Reality, like This Sex Doll Matter... I'd Rather Imagine Than Buy One grin

Back To The Matter

#TeamSexDoll
#IStandWithSexDoll...
Lol
Re: Sex With A Sex Doll by HOLYDICK(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ What's the point you are driving at by quoting this verse? ∆

People are quick to castigate some 1 while forgetting to reprimand them selves are u one of those types?

(1) (Reply)

Transformation: From Thin To Thick & Curvylady Shares Before And After Photos / There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend / How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.