Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady (697 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / Ladies Are Scum!!,see What This Lady Did[picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady by Drinokrane: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2018
@Prettyliviah said her girlfriend was jilted by a man who got her pregnant and denied the baby

Recounting the ordeal of her friend in the hands of her lover, Twitter user @Prettyliviah who revealed why ‘men are real scum’.

According to her, her girlfriend got to know she pregnant just few weeks after she arrived NYSC camp in 2016. However, her lover who initially rejected the baby but came back after the baby was born, got married to someone else just after reigniting their love.

Here’s her tweet;
When we say men are scum, you’d think it’s an insult but on the real “Men are real scum” THREAD.

So my friend got pregnant for her boyfriend in 2016, she didn’t know she was pregnant until she got into NYSC camp. By the time she got out of camp after 3 weeks she was already 6 weeks in.
She didn’t want to take the risk of aborting so she kept the child despite the guy insisting that she aborts the child. She stayed back in Niger where she was posted and didn’t inform her parents until she had bore the child.

When the child was a month old, she informed her parents on phone and her parents told her not to come back home ever cos her mum was the leader of the Christian women in church. After everything, her family accepted her but the boyfriend’s family rejected her and the child.
The boyfriend didn’t support in taking care of the child pre-natal and post – natal. He came back when the child was about 6 months old to beg her and they continued their love afterwards while they planned for the future. In December, his attitude changed he stopped picking her calls or checking up on her. Today, he called her to Domino’s Pizza in Herbert Marculay Way, Yaba to inform her that he got married to someone else in December.

She’s so devastated and I don’t even know how to console her. She doesn’t know where to start from or how to inform her parents of the new development. And all hopes of a happy ending just ended. Men would forever be scum. END

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/this-is-why-men-will-forever-be-scum.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady by HOLYDICK(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2018
Madam not all abeg....but some
Bur If all men are scumbag like u claim then i guess your father is the reinning, defending, undisputed commander in chief of all Sumbags

We should give a thought bfor we always jump into conclusion in everything
Re: This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2018
When it was going in and out, it was sweet, then it was her boo, when it turned sour, it's " men are scum ", how many pipu did she have it with?
Re: This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2018
angry

∆ ∆
Re: This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2018
angry

∆ ∆
Re: This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2018
I've always stood against abortion from time immemorial, but the best way of avoiding an unwanted child is avoiding sexual relations entirely.

Are you saying it is right for her to be engaging in unprotected sex to a lover she doesn't know her stand with? C'mon she should be 20-21 years old minimum, and should have negotitated her needs and wants before sex.

She had casual sex and wanted more from it and the guy simply wanted sex without the responsibility that comes with it. It's a case of two criminals meeting one another and one left alone with the consequence of the act of two adults.

The growing number of baby mama nothing, as a man, i have a standing rule of never throwing away/leaving my " blood " son, infant or any name it is called behind, that is my heir for goodness sakes, blame the society for raising f00lish sons, and stvpid daughters and don't blame just one party for the errors of two people.

People have sex daily, it doesn't lead to preganancies,condoms, MouthAction, bobby fvck, anal fvck, straffing, please, this lady has no excuse and is a disgrace to her family..Any man that leaves his child without nurtuting and training them is a scum, a big f00l, absentee fathers are scums,many of the so-called guys guilty of causing a surge in the number of baby mamas, and the ill-trained children is the result of absentee fatehrism, so put the blame on whom it should be on...

Many Nigerians areproductof terrible parenting, and they refused to gain knowledge in their journey thru life, i feel no pity for this one, let her carry her cross. It's not both, she was the one who carried the pregnancy, it's her cross, she was the one who would bear much of the burden if a pregancncy came out of their intimate sessions and she knew it, let her bear it alone, she deserves it.
Re: This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2018
This is heart breaking.. The lord is ur strength dear.. cry

Some human being are really heartless
Re: This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2018
Zykod:
When it was going in and out, it was sweet, then it was her boo, when it turned sour, it's " men are scum ", how many pipu did she have it with?
why are people like this nau....
Re: This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2018
julietkcee:
why are people like this nau....

My sister, na wetin i do? grin E dey too graphic ?
Re: This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
Zykod:

My sister, na wetin i do? grin E dey too graphic ?
You no grab...? Nw i knw why u typed that shii
Re: This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
julietkcee:
You no grab...? Nw i knw why u typed that shii

No, i know grab, yes you know why. whats my biz, na my load?

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Young Men:a Letter To My Sons About Women / Lady Caught Pant Down With Friend's Lover, Speedily Turns And Act As Sex Doll. / Htc One A9 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.