Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Kogi Gov. Bello Directs State Uni. To Elect His Candidates In SUG Elections - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi Gov. Bello Directs State Uni. To Elect His Candidates In SUG Elections (429 Views)

Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) / UNIZIK Uses Electronic Voting In SUG Elections (Photos) / Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Gov. Bello Directs State Uni. To Elect His Candidates In SUG Elections by three: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2018
As shared by SaharaReporters

Re: Kogi Gov. Bello Directs State Uni. To Elect His Candidates In SUG Elections by softmind24: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Kogi Gov. Bello Directs State Uni. To Elect His Candidates In SUG Elections by LionDeLeo: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kogi Gov. Bello Directs State Uni. To Elect His Candidates In SUG Elections by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2018
The signature looks suspicious
Re: Kogi Gov. Bello Directs State Uni. To Elect His Candidates In SUG Elections by Annnonymous: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Kogi Gov. Bello Directs State Uni. To Elect His Candidates In SUG Elections by MicheyJ1: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Which type of man is this. You don't want any protest abi ? Fool
Re: Kogi Gov. Bello Directs State Uni. To Elect His Candidates In SUG Elections by Masama: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2018
Lol, what a clown of a governor grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Gov. Bello Directs State Uni. To Elect His Candidates In SUG Elections by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2018
You see life abi. That woman is a prof oo and one useless idiot tout is giving her directives even when he's not entitled to.
Re: Kogi Gov. Bello Directs State Uni. To Elect His Candidates In SUG Elections by tempest01(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2018
And we say the youth will do better in government. If Kogi state is a case study, then its failure.
Re: Kogi Gov. Bello Directs State Uni. To Elect His Candidates In SUG Elections by Timekeeper: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2018
Pls I need help oo. I have posted this before but no one to help me.
I just need 12k to balance my tuition fee. Any amount will do. To confirm the authenticity of my I.d, email me Davidaduragbemi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Suspended For Flogging Female Students / Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Masters Scholarship Program 2018-APPLY NOW / A Word Of Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.