Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? (1233 Views)

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Divay22(f): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2018
Olalan:
I just don't subscribe to the idea of fighting for love, if the man truly loves and respect her he would not continue with the relationship with the other girl after been caught. Except she wants to play second fiddle she should face the reality of the guy no longer loving her.
Thanks for this.
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by veraiyke(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Oh well am a male and if I notice such from my girl obviously I will call her attention to it but that doesn't say I may not walk away. Twice shy.......
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Jman06(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2018
She should fight the lady and have her assz kicked out by the dude. It's obvious that the guy doesn't love her. All the signs are staring her in the face now but she will continue to play deaf until the guy marries the other lady, then she will start calling all men scum.
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
I can never fight for a man, if he really loves her, then then there will be no fighting for.

You don't get to keep dating a cheat, tomorrow he will marry that girl and you will come here crying yet you saw the sign of him cheating and you refuse to dump his ass and move on.

Any love that involves cheating is dead and buried.
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chikita66:
I can never fight for a man, if he really loves her, then then there will be no fighting for.

You don't get to keep dating a cheat, tomorrow he will marry that girl and you will come here crying yet you saw the sign of him cheating and you refuse to dump his ass and move on.

Any love that involves cheating is dead and buried.

Easier said than done...Sh*t i don comment before i check your profile page. I kneel down beg you, abeg Rorachy no vex. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Crush On Short Guys? / 5 Secrets Women Keep From Men / Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.