Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria (16229 Views)

Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? / Sell PayPal Fund In Nigeria At Best Rates To IJAM Exchange Limited Easily & Fast / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Pls NLanders. my wife is here in nigeria and want to sell her paypal fund so we can get it in naira. all the site i got keep saying they can only sell if the paypal name match withdrawal bank account name. im using my naija bank account while shes selling through her verified USA paypal. thanks in advance. location ibadan and i dont mind coming to lagos too.

Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2018
how many PayPal funds do you want to sell and if i connect you to a trusted buyer, shey you'll give me commission wink

Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by QuickFunding: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2018
I'll buy at 300 if interested thanks.

Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by hayfloze(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tuham:
how many PayPal funds do you want to sell and if i connect you to a trusted buyer, shey you'll give me commission wink

Bring him!
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by hayfloze(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
smartmey61:
Pls NLanders. my wife is here in nigeria and want to sell her paypal fund so we can get it in naira. all the site i got keep saying they can only sell if the paypal name match withdrawal bank account name. im using my naija bank account while shes selling through her verified USA paypal. thanks in advance. location ibadan and i dont mind coming to lagos too.

Bring it. Let me buy all and pay you in naira!

Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Day11(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
smartmey61:

CALL ME 08027163988

Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
hayfloze:

number?
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by hayfloze(m): 6:22am On Jan 20, 2018
smartmey61:
number?

Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
hayfloze:

Hayfloze nice doing business with u. Men like u are few especially in this country. Honest and fast. My wife sent her regards. God bless. For your PayPal buying and selling contact him.
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by hayfloze(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
smartmey61:
Hayfloze nice doing business with u. Men like u are few especially in this country. Honest and fast. My wife sent her regards. God bless. For your PayPal buying and selling contact him.

Thank you sir for trusting my service.

My regards to your wife!

Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2018
You can't get it wrong selling to IJAM Exchange at https://ijamexchange.ng

They are the top experts at the PayPal game in Nigeria which implies that they will never give you any pathetic stories.
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 12:47am On Apr 25, 2018
QuickFunding:
I'll buy at 300 if interested thanks.
Do you still buy PayPal fund? I have $450
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 12:48am On Apr 25, 2018
hayfloze:

I also have for sale, are you interested?
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 12:49am On Apr 25, 2018
hayfloze:

Thank you sir for trusting my service.

My regards to your wife!
i have $450 for sale, are you interested?

Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by victorogundepo0(m): 2:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Guys!! Nairalanders!! Dont be carried away or fool!! The OP is a scammer!! He is only using seperate nairander account to post!! Dont be a victim!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Pavore9: 4:12am On Apr 25, 2018
The OP is a certified scammer with up to 10 different usernames!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Kasshii: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Kizyte:
Do you still buy PayPal fund? I have $450

Click my WhatsApp link on my signature let's deal. I will buy all
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kasshii:

Click my WhatsApp link on my signature let's deal. I will buy all
Last seen on Whatsapp since Monday
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
We are currently Buying and Selling Legit Paypal funds at cool rate....Whatsapp 08088759163
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by bt2017(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
You haven’t seen my previous ads. I’ll provide you with a paypal dollar to be converted into a Chinese RMB. If you’re unwilling to accept RMB, I can buy Bitcoin in China to pay you. I have long helped Nigeria exchange paypal dollars, including paypal mailbox US dollars, my whastapp: +8618902790535 Mr. Chen, I am in China, I am a Chinese, and I am a large money changer. At the same time a large number of acquisitions of Nigerian Naira, the exchange rate is 1 Chinese RMB=55 Naira.
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by victorogundepo0(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
bt2017:
You haven’t seen my previous ads. I’ll provide you with a paypal dollar to be converted into a Chinese RMB. If you’re unwilling to accept RMB, I can buy Bitcoin in China to pay you. I have long helped Nigeria exchange paypal dollars, including paypal mailbox US dollars, my whastapp: +8618902790535 Mr. Chen, I am in China, I am a Chinese, and I am a large money changer. At the same time a large number of acquisitions of Nigerian Naira, the exchange rate is 1 Chinese RMB=55 Naira.

Run from this Chinese

Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by tukasa(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please drop your number
victorogundepo0:
Guys!! Nairalanders!! Dont be carried away or fool!! The OP is a scammer!! He is only using seperate nairander account to post!! Dont be a victim!!

Paypal fund for sale?? Buying @ 300/$ now.

Facetoface deal if you are in Ibadan
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by victorogundepo0(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
tukasa:
Please drop your number

Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by macphilip: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
A trial will convince you when you exchange e-currencies at mytopexchange
buy paypal in nigeria
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by e2ptech(m): 2:49am On Aug 03, 2018
i have this 50$ on my paypal account pls any body interested to buy. contact me. here is my whatsap number 08069614901.pls i dont need nay scammer
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 2:02am On Sep 17, 2018
legalwealth:
You can't get it wrong selling to IJAM Exchange at https://ijamexchange.ng

They are the top experts at the PayPal game in Nigeria which implies that they will never give you any pathetic stories.
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Wendland: 4:11am On Sep 17, 2018
aderoju126:
i have this 50$ on my paypal account pls any body interested to buy. contact me. here is my whatsap number .pls i dont need nay scammer
Click on my WhatsApp link in my signature let's deal
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by ufos97: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please I have $60 PayPal for sell
08037999162 interested buyer contact me
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Bolzay: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
hayfloze:

Do you still buy PayPal fund I have 74for sale
Re: Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria by Nzefund(m): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2018
$30 fnf PayPal fund available.

Customers Accuse Azman Fuel Station Abuja Of Dispensing Water (Video) / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service / Zenith Bank Suspends International Transactions On Naira Cards