Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures (25932 Views)

Ebele Okaro Shares Funny Throwback Photo / Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photo) / #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Whogoblog: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

It's an awesome day, almost forgot it's my birthday....I thank God for my existence, my journey through life, for all the wonderful people I have met in my journey of life and most importantly for giving me the Grace to know and rely on him ....The One True God

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/ebele-okaro-birthday/

cc; lalasticlala

13 Likes

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by NairalandCS(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2018
Cry cry woman.

This woman can cry ehn. grin

20 Likes

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by ammyluv2002(f): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Happy birthday great woman! Many more years & God's blessings.

21 Likes

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2018
angry

∆ Happy Birthday!!! ∆

1 Like

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Angelb4: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Caption is wrong. "Celebrates her birthday with new pictures". You need media training
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by lawalosky(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
hbd!! 2nd mamaG....
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by lawalosky(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Angelb4:
Flash
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by nwaimoroseyaho: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
HBD
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by jaksmillioniar: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ibo beauty

6 Likes

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by sexaddict08(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
this is not Nigerian colour
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by sexaddict08(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
this is not Nigerian colour...is she okay?
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by olowobaba10: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
I'M A BIT CONFUSED ABOUT THIS LADY AND I THINK SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME, WHY IS SHE STILL ANSWERING THE
SAME SURNAME WITH HER MOTHER (ELIZABETH OKARO) IS SHE NOT MARRIED, JUST BEING CURIOUS.
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by yvelchstores(f): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
I love this woman. She delivers all the time!

10 Likes

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by softabc(f): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Happy birthday to u madam Ebele Okaro
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by SIRKAY98(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nice one HBD
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by simeotexy: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin MKPO AFONNO...all na d only nl celeb were i sabi b dis
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by alphaconde(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
this woman is not as fair as this pix dipicts

cus am sure old women dont use bleechers

hbd ma
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by voicelez: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
HBD
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by phemmyfour: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
NairalandCS:
Cry cry woman.

This woman can cry ehn. grin
she and ble ble can cry for Africa

1 Like

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by slawomir: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
ok
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Chiccly(f): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Happy birthday Ma'am.

Me love you wella.
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by innocential3032(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Happy birthday nne,wishing you God protection,blessing,long life n no weapon formed against yhu n ur family shall prosper. ur testimony b4 the next birthday will be resounding

2 Likes

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by sinaj(f): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
This woman is so beautiful smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by aycorporat(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Happy birthday ma'am. I fell in love with this woman during my secondary school days when I watched HOSTAGES by Tade Ogidan. I pray our path cross one day. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by goodvision12(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why dem no put her age na.Abi dem dey hide am.Hbd to her.
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by goaldynboy: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
olowobaba10:
I'M A BIT CONFUSED ABOUT THIS LADY AND I THINK SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME, WHY IS SHE STILL ANSWERING THE
SAME SURNAME WITH HER MOTHER (ELIZABETH OKARO) IS SHE NOT MARRIED, JUST BEING CURIOUS.

Her husband's last name is ONYIUKE!

So her full name is EBELE OKARO-ONYIUKE!!

5 Likes

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by LadySarah: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
whoever Did her make up needs to be retrained.do much difference btween her hands and face.

1 Like

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by nonut: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
One of the Nollywood actresses I adore.

3 Likes

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by tobiasbeecher: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nwanyi Awka
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Babeboy1: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
tongue MILF everywhere tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 'Robots For Christ', Winner Of Nigeria’s Got Talent Season2, After 6 Years / Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi / Birthday Dinner: Okorocha Displays Dance Step In Celebration Of Son, Amen Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.