Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) (49180 Views)

Wizkid Rocks New Neck Tattoo "PRAY" (Photos) / Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by BloggerDonald: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

Shared With Caption ..

Have you heard my new song 'Love Me' yet? It's available everywhere Link on my bio #LoveMeChidinma

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/chidinma-latest-hairstyle/

cc; lalasticlala

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Pretty lady

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2018
This girl is more of an hair model than a singer.

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2018
The only lady I crush on cuz of her eyes and low-cut

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2018
NairalandCS:

What a subtle savage you are
! shocked

54 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by mazimee(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Is Chidimma now a model?
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Mizsylviah(f): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Fine girl.... She should jus go into face modelling since her music career has hit the rocks.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Uyi168: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
NairalandCS:
..y u get bad mouth like this?

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by mayweather145: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
She keeps releasing picures whose day are u gonna release a hit song again after kedike?
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by D34lw4p(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by judecares1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
IS SHE THE CHIDINMA THE OF CUCUMBA?
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin Ok
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by cursedAbiola(f): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
she makes me wet kiss

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
BloggerDonald:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared With Caption ..

Have you heard my new song 'Love Me' yet? It's available everywhere Link on my bio #LoveMeChidinma

cc; lalasticlala

see her ibo head like stone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by simeotexy: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
cry MKPO IDI DUAKA IFON

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by oshe11: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
BloggerDonald:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared With Caption ..

cc; lalasticlala

My love for this girl belike this guy below n chicken

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Really ? For all these technically empty songs
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Deeperlifers have been rocking this hairstyle since d 90s

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
she makes me wet kiss
e show for Ur face say u be wetter before sef ... Keep wetting they need u for sambisa
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Teenagersdiary: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Beautiful lady

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by firo08(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
I b they love this girl but money dey jab me
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Mhissgaga(f): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
She's pretty

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by voicelez: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please can I get a customized sex doll that look like her?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by campuscatch: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
The fellow above me needs manual reset.

Real Campus Movie by University Students "Engine Boys"
Full Series showing on nairaland.

Click here to view thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4278819/campus-movie-engine-boys-full

Watch "Engine Boys Thriller''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_wMWft3954
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Opiletool(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
So she still dey sing...
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
simeotexy:
cry MKPO IDI DUAKA IFON
sai kutang aba.
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by slawomir: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
ok
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
she makes me wet kiss
lesbian spotted!
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by benzer1: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Akpororo's Church Outfit In This Hot Weather (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.