Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Babcock Student Runs Mad Because Girlfriend Said No To Proposal [tweets] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babcock Student Runs Mad Because Girlfriend Said No To Proposal [tweets] (492 Views)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / #babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath ! / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babcock Student Runs Mad Because Girlfriend Said No To Proposal [tweets] by Paula2018(f): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2018
There is a story going around social media of a 500-level Babcock student who allegedly ran mad yesterday.

According to reports, 'he was in a relationship with a medical student, she broke up with him and he went on his knees in front of her hostel, begging her but she refused so he tore his shirt and he went naked. Shouting and running around'.

To see detailed tweets on what happened go to source:
Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/babcock-student-runs-mad-because-his-girlfriend-wouldnt-say-yes-to-his-proposal

BIzzare! Dead Woman Gives Birth In a Coffin
https://dailynaija.com/post/bizzare-dead-woman-gives-birth-in-a-coffin
Re: Babcock Student Runs Mad Because Girlfriend Said No To Proposal [tweets] by Raphaelmary(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2018
Ah, Run mad keh!, for this sex doll era.......make en dey dey run mad while en mates dey buy sex doll....na d girl go come beg u sef
Re: Babcock Student Runs Mad Because Girlfriend Said No To Proposal [tweets] by NairalandCS(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Relationship these day just weak.

You don't go all in into relationship these day, you have to put one leg in and one leg out to avoid all these rubbish.

If that guy regains his sanity now and turn Yoruba demon them girls will start shouting 'men are scum' upandan.

Re: Babcock Student Runs Mad Because Girlfriend Said No To Proposal [tweets] by Eazie351(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2018
What comes to my mind

Runtown- mad over you
Re: Babcock Student Runs Mad Because Girlfriend Said No To Proposal [tweets] by NairalandCS(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Eazie351:
What comes to my mind

Runtown- mad over you

Oil dey your head. grin

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Runs Mad Because Girlfriend Said No To Proposal [tweets] by marooh: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2018
For dis 2018?
I dey crase....

Abeg who will combine with me make we buy s3x doll grin

3days off and on

(1) (Reply)

Woman Language Translator / #bbnaija Khloe Twerking Hot 2018 Double / Niaralander White Boyfriend Ìs Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.