Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (39027 Views)

Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Firefire(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
what is really freezing this goat head. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Rexnegro(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
It's obvious these days that Nairaland, yabaleft , gossip mill ,life matter in naija etc all copy posts from each other.... This particular post I don see this morning on FB with life matter in naija ....
What a copy copy bloggers
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Odingo1: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
The doctors get paid for their services, but some people go back to them to say thank you, church own is just thanking God, the thanks giving items will be eating by the pastors or priest, some good churches give the excess to the poor.Thanking God in terms of giving is not bad.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by zcee: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
This kind thing go dey pain people, but na bitter truth....Nigerians and Africans should wake up...
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by ollah2: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nukilia:
It is so sad when people leave important issues to discuss trivial matters. Did the doctor tell you he didn't take money for the operation. Why is Freeze trying so hard to pull down one of the most tolerant religion in the world? I hope he sees what he's truly searching for sometime soon. Freeze will someday be a lesson for the future generations.

Since Pastors for accolades for Doctors jobs because they collected money, why don't they take it if they lose the patients?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Leonbonapart(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
bumi10:
Is It Right? Doctors Spent Hours To Save Your Life In Theatre, You Take Your Gifts To Pastors - Freeze

Daddy Freeze don start again today oo, this time he is questioning the idea and wisdom behind taken ones' 'thank you gifts' to pastors after doctors most have spent hours in the theatre saving the life of that particular person.

But Daddy Freeze, the thing is, doctors will even tell you that they administer medications and do their best but in the end, its only God that heals. Though you have a point in your submission but nevertheless, doctors are being paid before they even start saving ones life.

What do you think guys?

See what Freeze shared below.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/is-it-right-doctors-spent-hours-to-save.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeF66FWB4Aw/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGxADhjVB9/
doctor treats, Jesus heal and make whole... Freeze is a foolish anti-christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by chloedogie(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
ask freeze the motto of medical association. ''WE CARE AND GOD HEALS''.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by BrightDeGea(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
tstx:
Give me 5 reasons why i should take my gifts to the doctor when I've already paid him millionsto save my life..
Don't the fo0l
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by profemmywise: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
this boy don too dy show im self..Mk u leave mata u no wan hear..Mk ur case no go b like that of dele Giwa
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by linearity: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
Even doctors believe in medical miracles.
Besides doctors charge for their services, it's not like they do it for free, appreciating God is never a bad thing. Some people went for that operation but didn't wake up.

If there logic or scientific prove behind someone’s recovery, then it is not a miracle.

If am having a headache and drank paracetamol and the headache goes, then it is not a miracle...same way, if am having difficulty getting pregnant or keeping one as a result of a febroid and after a surgical operation, I was able to conceive, it is not a miracle, it’s simple science.

Doctors are not well appreciated and remunerated in Nigeria..BTW, they also accept gifts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by hawklan: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
And if i may ask ma, who told you pastors dont also receive salaries for their services
bumi10:
Is It Right? Doctors Spent Hours To Save Your Life In Theatre, You Take Your Gifts To Pastors - Freeze

Daddy Freeze don start again today oo, this time he is questioning the idea and wisdom behind taken ones' 'thank you gifts' to pastors after doctors most have spent hours in the theatre saving the life of that particular person.

But Daddy Freeze, the thing is, doctors will even tell you that they administer medications and do their best but in the end, its only God that heals. Though you have a point in your submission but nevertheless, doctors are being paid before they even start saving ones life.

What do you think guys?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/is-it-right-doctors-spent-hours-to-save.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by GavelSlam: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Desyner:
Kolo man. How about occassions where multiple correlating doctors' report were reversed before any real treatment by the doctors?

Let us even assume this is true can we agree it is a one in a million cases?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Funkybabee(f): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Even doctor will say it's the hand of God that took control and afterall they received their pay some....

When this man started I know he has a motive,and truly it's showing small small..My advice to my christians brothers & sisters here is that they should ignore his post whenever they see it because the demon living inside him is to much for him head..Ignore him patapata,don't let him receive the attention he is seeking,let his brothers like him keep wailing by themselves......

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Kenzico(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
sinaj:
S

Is for Sinaj

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Haykinsofficial: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Daddy Freeze ma nigga. Always on point!

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Threebear(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
linearity:

If there logic or scientific prove behind someone’s recovery, then it is not a miracle.

If am having a headache and drank paracetamol and the headache goes, then it is not a miracle...same way, if am having difficulty getting pregnant or keeping one as a result of a febroid and after a surgical operation, I was able to conceive, it is not a miracle, it’s simple science.

Doctors are not well appreciated and remunerated in Nigeria..BTW, they also accept gifts.
People die of those sicknesses you call logic. I've seen people die of malaria, headache, some sleep and don't wake up.
And doctors are appreciated in Nigeria, they are nearly worshipped. Parents brag about having doctors as kids even more than they brag about pastors .
And once I've paid someone, gift giving is certainly optional unlike someone I didn't pay.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by businesscitadel(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
You mean this grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by PointZerom: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
Quit true.

In fact, you would find some belittling the importance of medical practicioners.

Crazy backward society.

You are not a Christian so shift.

After Jesus Healed people, He always command them to goan show themselves to the synagogue. It is called Thanksgiving. Just like you thanking your parents for sending you to school with litlle or no mention of the teachers that taught you in school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by babadee1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
Besides doctors charge for their services, it's not like they do it for free, appreciating God is never a bad thing. Some people went for that operation but didn't wake up.

Giving gifts to pastors is not appreciating God. Most pastors these days are already rich. If you want to appreciate God give to the poor and the less privileged and God will bless you all the more. Many pastors are in it for the money. Giving to them does not honour God.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by terrezo2002(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pastors didn't charge you for the prayers Na. So giving them gifts is not bad. common sense has left Freeze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nuelstar(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
You see an unbeliever like Freeze talk n abuse Christianity...and a believer supports him, Christians y. For crying out loud this Guy is an end time spirit

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by InvertedHammer: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:

You missed the point.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
bumi10:

What do you think guys?

":only God that heals""

It's a nigerian/sub Saharan African thing.

That is a wrong assertion, It's the teaching of Christianity n other religions.
Doctors are still religious followers.

In the developed world, There's nothing like God heals.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by seun10k5k(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Freeze will freeze last last. I see no sense in this man at all. Why can he comment about Benue killing because he's afraid of DSS....animal in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by OBAGADAFFI: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
frosbel2:

Christianity is a PAGAN SCAM, so good riddance!

I thought you were claiming to be a Christian.

See your life grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Threebear(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
babadee1:

Giving gifts to pastors is not appreciating God. Most pastors these days are already rich. If you want to appreciate God give to the poor and the less privileged and God will bless you all the more. Many pastors are in it for the money. Giving to them does not honour God.
You're not God, you don't get to tell anyone the best way to serve Him .let everyone do as his or her conscience dictates.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by PointZerom: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Desyner:
Kolo man. How about occassions where multiple correlating doctors' report were reversed before any real treatment by the doctors?

During my wife's first pregnancy, we did pelvimatory test and it was confirmed by the doctors that she'll deliever through operation but my G.O prayed and counceled it, at last she delievered safely.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by oluebubeneo(f): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
Abi ...Now the people who didn't make it, who should they appreciate now??
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Paradigme777: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tjohnnay:
True talk

African mentality

Shitthole country

Monkeys

Quote me nd b useless
No wonder till now u don't know who ur real father is undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by PMBtill2023: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
free2ryhme:
well, some people will not like this that i am certain of
Truth is bitter....
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Leonbonapart:
doctor treats, Jesus heal and make whole... Freeze is a foolish anti-christ

U meant Christian Anti Christ.

There are many anti Christs on earth.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Abeyjide: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:

Good one. Doctors charge for their services.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. / Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.