Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (39023 Views)

Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by alid8788(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
sinaj:
This one wants to use his mouth to destroy his career.

He didnt think about the multiple times their silly mistakes made patients loose their lives. Even Doctors that are old in the proffession acknowledge God.
is pastor God?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by TribesNG: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
chuckdee4:
Thanks should be going to God, not the Doctor or Pastor
Bro as long as u bless the Lord's anointed, you're blessed.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Martinez19(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
babadey:
Does he think it's the power of the doctor to heal or be successful in an operation.
If the Lord God doesn't approve it, who will? And where else do you go to show your appreciation as a Believer...... Radio station?

Doctors are great. They are the instruments of God!

If it was their power (doctor), a former first lady of a particular country wouldn't have died.
if god doesn't approve it? So those that died were not approved by God?

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by focus1256: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
This man called freeze isn't wise no word of wisdom has ever come out of his
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by dammybabanla: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
i have quoted u...i am waiting for the useless part
Tjohnnay:
True talk

African mentality

Shitthole country

Monkeys

Quote me nd b useless
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by sinaj(f): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
alid8788:

is pastor God?
Gods representative on earth.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Diso60090(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ride on daddy freeze #indoctorwestand
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Geesaintagape: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
I always love daddy freeze.
I helped some one to pass an exam, i mean i taught her handed her over to my guys to help.she eventually gain admission. She bought handset n goat for her pastor as thanksgiving n told me n my guys thank u. Wen i heard the news i told my to 4get i will appreciate dem myself but dey keep away from her including me kept away. She failed out of d medicine.then she started looking 4 me again. I asked her 'how is ur pastor'she said abeg jor i don change church. Transfer of appreciation is stupidity
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by thesmallgod(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tjohnnay:
True talk

African mentality

Shitthole country

Monkeys

Quote me nd b useful
na your father be monkey ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by donnaD(f): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Donjazzy12:
Daddy freeze is no longer a Christian. Quote me anywhere.
yeah so true by the way the devil can quote the bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Paradigme777: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tjohnnay:

U and ur family are already useless

Pig

Listen to simple instructions, they won't.. Dont quote me they are always stubborn to do that

African mentally

Shitthole bastard

Tell us who ur real father is or shut hell up.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Deathlezz: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Did the doctors treat free of charge?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Paradigme777: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tjohnnay:

U and ur family are already useless

Pig

Listen to simple instructions, they won't.. Dont quote me they are always stubborn to do that

African mentally

Shitthole bastard

A black monkey is far better than u dude... Imaging dis slave tryna look down on blacks...
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Paradigme777: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Deathlezz:
Did the doctors treat free of charge?
Ask me ooo... But then, I if u ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Paradigme777: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
thesmallgod:

na your father be monkey ode
grin grin grin... The ID!ot is trying hard to be relevant. I'm proud to be black any day any time cool
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by ojonugwap(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
[b][/b]
sasalite:
I actually agree with him on this one. I hold the opinion of people appreciating God for healing, after all, God guides the hands of the Doctor during surgery whether he believes in God or not. Appreciate the Doctor with a gift, appreciate God with a sincere thank you from the heart and the evidence of it from your giving to those who are still sick and still in the hospitals. The clergy needs to learn from the Apostle Paul (the greatest Christian Missionary) who worked (tent making) to support his ministry. He never relied on the congregation for his upkeep. In fact, he was the one helping others too.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by emorse(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
sinaj:
Did I mention that in my post?
You sort of implied it. Never mind it anyways.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Luukasz(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
tstx:
Give me 5 reasons why i should take my gifts to the doctor when I've already paid him millionsto save my life..
And give me a reason why you should take gifts to your pastor when God is behind the miracle.
My brother is your pastor God?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
My thanks and appreciation goes to my LORD AND GOD who gave the doctor the ability and brain to do the job... Freeze should keep quiet, for he is derailing.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Gardenhome: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
Even doctors believe in medical miracles.
Besides doctors charge for their services, it's not like they do it for free, appreciating God is never a bad thing. Some people went for that operation but didn't wake up.
Are pastors God? What happens to what Jesus says when he said when we are good to the poor we are good to him( Matthew 25:35-40. In essence, if you want to thank God. Feed the poor.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Next2Bezee(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
debolayinka:

Excuse me, my faith is solidly built on Biblical principles which definitely know nothing about. I'm not one of those fooled by any pastor's message.

Now, Gerrarahia.......

Which biblical principles told you that giving money to your pastor is the same as giving money to God?

Go and join your #proudlysheeple crew.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by bams2999(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
true talk, in Nigeria true is metal
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Gardenhome: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
babadey:
Does he think it's the power of the doctor to heal or be successful in an operation.
If the Lord God doesn't approve it, who will? And where else do you go to show your appreciation as a Believer...... Radio station?

If it was their power (doctor), a former first lady of a particular country wouldn't have died.

Read Matthew 25:35-40 to know where to show appreciation

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
Even doctors believe in medical miracles.
Besides doctors charge for their services, it's not like they do it for free, appreciating God is never a bad thing. Some people went for that operation but didn't wake up.
what is this one even saying? Is pastor God? most Christians now think pastors are God and claim not to be pagans. If Drs are satisfied with what they're earning,would they have any reason to strike often? shitty people in a shithole country
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by sixtus3606(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nukilia:
It is so sad when people leave important issues to discuss trivial matters. Did the doctor tell you he didn't take money for the operation. Why is Freeze trying so hard to pull down one of the most tolerant religion in the world? I hope he sees what he's truly searching for sometime soon. Freeze will someday be a lesson for the future generations.

in one way or the other.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Igba123: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Next2Bezee:

It is money paid to pastor. People can say thank you to God by going down on their knees and singing praises to glorify his name.

If you pay money to your pastor, then you are paying money to your pastor, there is no spiritual meaning there. Your pastor will chop, clean mouth & clean yansh with your money.

God is above you and your money, he doesn't have use for either. Your pastor is not God. If you call paying money to your pastor "giving to God" then it is you who is blasphemous.
oh! Dat's more dan ur opinion but level. No insult bro. I belong to d fools for Jesus and do not believe I'm giving to my pastor and being a foolish follower has profited some of us more dan judging spiritual things by feeble sense. Maybe u'll accept my advice, stop judging spiritual things by ur feeble sense cos d foolishness of God is wiser dan men.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
babadey:

then why not stop visiting doctors and get healed naturally? God heals through doctors and not any doctor or pastor has the power . about Stella,but why not mention the thousands of successful cosmetic surgeries rather than mention an old school surgery gone wrong? Africans never move forward because they discredit the talents and ability God gave some

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Emmyxto(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Doctors get paid for their services while pastors dont.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by boringnigerian: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
tstx:
Give me 5 reasons why i should take my gifts to the doctor when I've already paid him millionsto save my life..

Number one, it's very likely you paid The HOSPITAL millions and not the doctor.

And it's funny how when shit gets real, people first run to their doctors and only go to their pastors if the doctors say there is nothing they can do.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by gustavo27(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
mad man!
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by chymeze: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Truth is there is no amount of money you pay a doctor that can reward him for saving your life. You saying you paid a doctor a million naira is like you saying your life is worth a million naira. Truth is, there is nothing you can give a doctor that can compensate for the hours and time he spent in saving your life, not until that your life can be bought with money. So when i hear pple say they have already paid the doctor for the services i just laugh. Fact is, you can never pay a doctor for his services to you. Whatever you give him is just peanuts compared to what he had done for you by the help of God. Can any amount of money in this world save you? Until your life can have an equivalent value in monetary terms, that's when you would be able to adequately pay a doctor.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by lordess(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Daddy freeze is no longer a Christian. Quote me anywhere.

Freeze has never in his life been a Christian.

Being a Christian is far beyond going to Church & quoting Scriptures.

While going to Church & quoting the Scripture is good, the most important thing is having the very life of Christ Jesus in you & that Life manifest through you.

What Freeze has been doing from day one has been a show of worldly wisdom - and worldly wisdom is foolishness in the sight of GOD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother With Her Grand Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.