Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,592 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (39005 Views)

Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nairasolutions: 3:53am On Jan 20, 2018
Why can't he talk about the killings going on in the country
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by tee4naija(m): 4:11am On Jan 20, 2018
sinaj:
This one wants to use his mouth to destroy his career.

He didnt think about the multiple times their silly mistakes made patients loose their lives. Even Doctors that are old in the proffession acknowledge God.

Appreciating God is one thing, taking your gift to a pastor is another thing.They are not and can never be same. You can appreciate God by paying medical bills of people who can not afford it and thereby saving their lives as an appreciation to God for saving your life.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 20, 2018
tstx:
Give me 5 reasons why i should take my gifts to the doctor when I've already paid him millionsto save my life..
like you can afford millions to save your life
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by InvertedHammer: 6:06am On Jan 20, 2018
PointZerom:

Why will you thank your parents for sending you to school and neglect the teachers that suffered and sometimes taught you without salary just to bring the best in you?.

If we must follow the teachings of Freeze here, it's the teachers that we should thank not our parents.

Your teachers did not sign up for voluntary services.

If their employers didn't pay them, that's their problem that they need to sort out with their employers.

Nigerians love to abuse every opportunity. They have taken christianity to another level which sadly moves in tandem with higher moral decadence in the society. Who is fooling who? Proliferation of religious centers in Nigeria has not had any positive impact in Nigeria -- hypocrisy of black nations.
\
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:
Even doctors believe in medical miracles.
Besides doctors charge for their services, it's not like they do it for free, appreciating God is never a bad thing. Some people went for that operation but didn't wake up.
Appreciating PASTORS or God
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by PointZerom: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2018
InvertedHammer:

Your teachers did not sign up for voluntary services.

If their employers didn't pay them, that's their problem that they need to sort out with their employers.

Nigerians love to abuse every opportunity. They have taken christianity to another level which sadly moves in tandem with higher moral decadence in the society. Who is fooling who? Proliferation of religious centers in Nigeria has not had any positive impact in Nigeria -- hypocrisy of black nations.
\

We're no longer talking about Christianity now but you as a person, what are doing to right the wrongs you've so far seen?.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Ccdavies(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2018
bumi10:
Is It Right? Doctors Spent Hours To Save Your Life In Theatre, You Take Your Gifts To Pastors - Freeze

Daddy Freeze don start again today oo, this time he is questioning the idea and wisdom behind taken ones' 'thank you gifts' to pastors after doctors most have spent hours in the theatre saving the life of that particular person.

But Daddy Freeze, the thing is, doctors will even tell you that they administer medications and do their best but in the end, its only God that heals. Though you have a point in your submission but nevertheless, doctors are being paid before they even start saving ones life.

What do you think guys?

See what Freeze shared below.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/is-it-right-doctors-spent-hours-to-save.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeF66FWB4Aw/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGxADhjVB9/

This man should go get a life Jor .. Haba.. Thought you will quote a scripture that says so.. Iwang.. So uptill now you don't know its only God who give life and Him alone has what it takes to safe and take life? Olosho
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by jidxin(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""Offer gifts to ur pastor"" for wht exactly?

The pastor obviously couldn't heal u, that's why u went for a surgery in the first place.

Says who? Go up.nd read wat I typed again.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 20, 2018
jidxin:

Says who? Go up.nd read wat I typed again.

I think u need to cross check it first.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by jidxin(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I think u need to cross check it first.

I said even doctors makes mistakes, a very easy operation could be unsuccessful nd they paid them to do a very successful operation. Your pastors prays for a successful operation. Gift nd payment re diff. Gift is just voluntary nd discretionary.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by olowobaba10: 9:06am On Jan 20, 2018
IT'S HIGH TIME THIS FREEZER SHOULD GET A LIFE AND STOP SMOKING BAD CRACKS, DOCTORS TREAT AND GOD HEALS.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by sinaj(f): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2018
tee4naija:

Appreciating God is one thing, taking your gift to a pastor is another thing.They are not and can never be same. You can appreciate God by paying medical bills of people who can not afford it and thereby saving their lives as an appreciation to God for saving your life.
There is no laid down rule on appreciation.

The important thing there is putting a smile on someone's face nd doing wat ur spirit tells u to do.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2018
jidxin:

I said even doctors makes mistakes, a very easy operation could be unsuccessful nd they paid them to do a very successful operation. Your pastors prays for a successful operation. Gift nd payment re diff. Gift is just voluntary nd discretionary.

""Your pastors prays for a successful operation""

And wen the operation goes wrong after the pastor's prayers?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Yenre: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Even if u pay a doctor, doesn't mean he'll do his best. So u give him a gift in appreciation for doing his best to save ur life . Abi y the pastor no pray make the sickness disappear, yet u'll run and give him gift for saying a prayer that u can say urself. No b say na God u dey give am to direct sef.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by jidxin(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""Your pastors prays for a successful operation""

And wen the operation goes wrong after the pastor's prayers?

Then something is wrong sumwhr
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by tee4naija(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2018
sinaj:
There is no laid down rule on appreciation.

The important thing there is putting a smile on someone's face nd doing wat ur spirit tells u to do.
You are right that there is no hard and fast rule as to how to appreciate God, but feeding an overfed fellow and leaving out an hungry neighbor is not only ungodly but also not biblical.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by sinaj(f): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2018
tee4naija:

You are right that there is no hard and fast rule as to how to appreciate God, but feeding an overfed fellow and leaving out an hungry neighbor is not only ungodly but also not biblical.
feeding an overfed fellow? Lol

So if you should gift me a dress, that will amount to u clothing me huh?

Smh!
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
jidxin:

Then something is wrong sumwhr

grin.

Confuse ur sef.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by chineduemmao: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
So, how do you know I blog?
sorry for disturbing you please, my apologies.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
chineduemmao:
sorry for disturbing you please, my apologies.
Lol. Suit yourself. I don't roll with people who can't use some sarcasm and understanding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.