Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) (33952 Views)

How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by asdfjklhaha(f): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
H
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by bencarter(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
LOL
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
this is very true ..
I hate tailors ,it's better I buy my shii straight from. the market than lose my temper Everytime because of a tailor
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Let me laugh is Bec style cheesy
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Butoneday2(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
shocked :oAre you a tailor how come u sabi all dis tricks grin grin
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Iseoluwani: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hahn

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by FrankGathers1: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Histrings08:
I don't know why tailors don't dissapoint me...this is d key, if u nid ur cloth say next 3weeks, tell him or her nid it nextweek..
lol, and you think they'll rush and sow it? Na then they'll start giving u reasons why they couldn't sow it

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
I am a tailor with a difference. I rather reject the work than to disappoint the customer.
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by blazer2018: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
seriously i don't get it...seem to me it's part of their apprenticeship manual... even my younger brother who is learning now can disappoint ehn...common slim-fitting can take forever

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by sodiqapril(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
eghuan1:
Nigerian tailors are the reason I don't like wearing native attires today. That was how one guy used one measurement to sew clothes for five of us even though we were not the same height.
lol, wat did u later do to him?
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Histrings08(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
FrankGathers1:
lol, and you think they'll rush and sow it? Na then they'll start giving u reasons why they couldn't sow it
all their lame excuses, ur 3 weeks should be on point except something else is wrong with ur tailor.. Lol
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by opedaydydx9(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
I am a clothier ND onky number 8 got me laffing
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
That why I prefer buying "ready-made" gowns to Ankara, I don't have strength to be calling tailor and begging for my cloth, my new Ankara is still in my ecolac, won't sew it till am mentally ready for these Nigerian tailors.
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by mastermaestro(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
blazer2018:
seriously i don't get it...seem to me it's part of their apprenticeship manual... even my younger brother who is learning now can disappoint ehn...common slim-fitting can take forever

cheesy cheesy Pray for him. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by jaggabban: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
I can't believe this is the post that made me laff most. As-in very funny.
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by barongmj(f): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
If your tailors has been disappointing you, try me���
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by opedaydydx9(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Histrings08:
all their lame excuses, ur 3 weeks should be on point except something else is wrong with ur tailor.. Lol
my delivery is always a week after order, in fact I finish within days and pack.....

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by enemmo(f): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lol...

But why refer to tailor as she? Male and female tailors disappoint.
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by fharrisonfort(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
those guys are juz terrible...happened to me last december,after telling him what i want him to sew for me,he went n did something else,didn't even deliver when we agreed. Hmm!
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Mechejy: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ask4bigneyo:
i always go to tailor with a soldier friend.ask queen comy
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Theboss100(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:
It seems to me that knowing how to disappoint customers is one of the critical criteria of becoming a professional and successful tailor.

The chances of your tailor disappointing you is directly proportional to how good and experienced he/she is.

Na ogas dey disappoint pass
Just because of tailor and there disappointment, ure speaking all this chemistry on Nairaland? Fear God naa. Kai
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by eghuan1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
sodiqapril:

lol, wat did u later do to him?

Wetin man go do now? It just gave me opportunity to display my new arsenal jersey for the wedding ceremony. Na only one of us wear the cloth o
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by ACE1010: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by ACE1010: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by blueivy8: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
I'm also a victim of all dis so called Nigerian tailors...dat was how I gave this stupid aunty my cloth to sew and I asked her if she can do it within a week and she said yes, we also negotiated on d price I was going to pay,,, mehn as d day of my cultural day approached I went to meet d tailor she jst cut my materials and didn't sew it,she was telling me dat I told her that she should not bother sewing my clothes again....i gotta leave her shop and start looking for someone's cloth to wear o..... the funniest part after the cultural day she started seeing my clothes...i did not even bother to look at her side.....to hell wit all those crook tailors....i better goan learn fashion designing so I can b sewing myself.
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by fellowtee1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Last december, That was how I travelled from my village to the city to get a tailor to help me sow a cloth I wanted to use for big bro introduction. So I met a friend who introduced his tailor to me. Dude promised to deliver the following week Thursday and it was even on Monday o. I pay his full charges immediately, collected his number and i warned him not to disappoint and he said no problem... So I waited till Friday before calling, he told me he was sorry that hasn't started work on it, called the following week again same story. Fortunately I had boys who just passed out from NA depot... Didn't inform him of my coming. On getting there, I met the guy pressing some cloths... I greeted him and requested for my cloth, dude told me he was sorry he hasn't worked on it.. that was when the 2 soldiers that followed me stormed his shop in full kit... My guy started shivering, I threatened to deal with him and lock up his shop for the rest of the year. Dude rushed inside to get my cloth and promised to finish up in the next 1hour.. Without the soldiers uttering a word. We left and came after 2hours to meet my cloth ready, bros was just begging.
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by redmux: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by blazer2018: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
mastermaestro:

cheesy cheesy Pray for him. grin grin

grin grin

I pray that he at least reduces the normal tailor disappointment by 65% by the time he gains his own freedom.

because as far there is still unstable power supply in Nigeria, tailors will continue to disappoint.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Nimi22(f): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
I have never told a tailor d real day I want to wear a cloth. I always back date I can't come and cry.
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Ejanla07: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
i gave a tailor 31 clothe material to make for xmas. d clothe still dey d bag wey i carry go thr like dis
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Histrings08(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
opedaydydx9:
my delivery is always a week after order, in fact I finish within days and pack.....
now this is someone that knows what he's doing... God bless you more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr And Miss Unity Nigeria Crowned In Jos By Jennifer Ephraim As Chief Judge / Checkout This Hilarious Makeup Transformation / Turkey Shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 2k Shirts,jeans And Chinos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.