Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (23387 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / The 2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships Is On, See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
OTAIFOHJ:
After writing d main test...Are we gonna screenshot d page or what?

we'll get the results automatically...you don't need to screenshot the page
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
I haven't received anything yet pls.
Shortlisted no: 361
Odunharry:
If you didn't get a mail, Please don't post your emails again. Just quote this post.
We will do something about it.

Please don't quote and provide your emails. We have your emails already so we know how to go about it.

Posting your emails will lead to disqualification.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by yunglivochi(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
I jxt tried d online sample test nw bt i cant move to d next questn after pickin my option and pressin next i get stuck.
I'm using uc browser version 9.5 on my nokia 202
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
yunglivochi:
I jxt tried d online sample test nw bt i cant move to d next questn after pickin my option and pressin next i get stuck.
Please try another browser or use another phone
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by olaolutreasure(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
AstonM:

That 30minutes can be all spent on just 10questions with that method you want to adopt.

You're talking about best browser and best network to use. I can categorically say that no Nigerian network is dependable. You cannot boast of having steady connection for 30minutes. They fumbled when you need them most. Lol

A network connection that is very good now may turn to something else in another minute.
I share your plight, and at the same time tries to understand the moderators. I believe they are trying to use that mechanism to curb malpractice.
Please bear with them!
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Obidikejr(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Obidikejr:
Haven't seen the test email
paulsonbarrypaul@gmail.com
Odunharry oh pls
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
yunglivochi:

Use your phone's main browser or try a smart phone if you don't have a laptop/desktop computer. You need acquaint yourself properly on how to surmount this challenge within the open period of the sample test.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Obidikejr(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:
If you didn't get a mail, Please don't post your emails again. Just quote this post.

Please don't quote and provide your emails. We have your emails already so we know how to go about it.

Candidate no. 205

yet to receive the email
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Obidikejr:

Candidate no. 205
yet to receive the email
Noted.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by olaoluwa3124(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

I did not see the mail. No 295
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Obidikejr:

Odunharry oh pls
Check your mail again. It's the same email I have paulsonbarrypaul@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by harriet412(f): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
The sample online test was sent to my mail but i didnt see my name on the list as i did not get any mention angry
I would have missed it cos i only saw the mail when i was going through my spam folder and i'm just seeing this thread now
cc: Richiez odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Qpetz: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

Noted.
Me too. Number 323
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by dauddy97(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:
Noted.
candidate no 80, yet to receive the test mail
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Koats14(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

No mail received. No 417. Please see to this. Thanks.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
The following participants couldn't get the mail containing the sample test link because the email we sent to them bounced back

1. onyeka64,
2. sunddy,
3. bjboss,
4. Bauer1,
5. LordeCalifornia,
6. PFEM,
7. Promisechild,
8. MicWizzy,
9. SirMichael1,
10. Gentlepenuel,
11. Bbm2016,
12. sheddo619,
13. Phpfx,
14. Blesschemical,
15. rafel0,
16. Kunzu,
17. johnbosco5a,
18. Daviestunechi,
19. Trinity33,
20. dhayor58,
21. Dekins88,
22. mehvo,
23. MicNz,
24. ernesterioo,
25. Qpetz,
26. Koats14,

you are strongly advised to send us a substitute email address that is functional before the close of the sample test open period. Failure to do so may affect your chances of participating in the real test. Creating a new email won't be a bad idea.

Simply click on

https://www.nairaland.com/richiez

then click on Send E-Mail Message To Richiez

E-mail subject should "Substitute E-mail"

then type your username, followed by the substitute email address in the message box and send

Note: This also applies to those who didn't get the mail and are not listed here, but were shortlisted for the online assessment

Do not post your email address here
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Xsem(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

I have not gotten any mail as regards the scholarship. Thanks
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by olorunphunmi: 12:25am On Jan 21, 2018
candidate 296 is olorunphunmi not olorunphumi
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Okiem(m): 12:34am On Jan 21, 2018
Hello Richiez and Odunharry

I received the email at 6:05pm yesterday, but my moniker is not on the list. Pls rectify this problem.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by goodddnews(m): 1:00am On Jan 21, 2018
good morning.... I am number 93 in the list with username
goodddnews.. I can not recover my gmail account link to goodddnews, because I lost my number, due that I can not access any information send to me....PLEASE CAN I SEND ANOTHER FUNCTIONAL EMAIL TO YOU@Xfire
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by ajosegabriel(m): 1:31am On Jan 21, 2018
Odunharry:

Yet to receive any message ...
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by stixz(m): 6:24am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by stixz(m): 6:26am On Jan 21, 2018
Odunharry:

I have not gotten the mail
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Bauer1: 6:30am On Jan 21, 2018
Odunharry.. I have sent a substitute email address as per your instructions.. I still haven't received the test yet..
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 7:46am On Jan 21, 2018
goodddnews:
good morning.... I am number 93 in the list with username
goodddnews.. I can not recover my gmail account link to goodddnews, because I lost my number, due that I can not access any information send to me....PLEASE CAN I SEND ANOTHER FUNCTIONAL EMAIL TO YOU@Xfire

follow the instructions stated above. you can send a substitute email before the end of the sample test open period.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by jbtobsyn(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2018
Odunharry:

I haven't seen mail.Am no 322
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2018
jbtobsyn:

I haven't seen mail.Am no 322

simply follow the instructions above...as change of emails won't be allowed after 10 pm today
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2018
Richiez:
The following participants couldn't get the mail containing the sample test link because the email we sent to them bounced back

1. onyeka64,
2. sunddy,
3. bjboss,
4. Bauer1,
5. LordeCalifornia,
6. PFEM,
7. Promisechild,
8. MicWizzy,
9. SirMichael1,
10. Gentlepenuel,
11. Bbm2016,
12. sheddo619,
13. Phpfx,
14. Blesschemical,
15. rafel0,
16. Kunzu,
17. johnbosco5a,
18. Daviestunechi,
19. Trinity33,
20. dhayor58,
21. Dekins88,
22. mehvo,
23. MicNz,
24. ernesterioo,
25. Qpetz,
26. Koats14,

you are strongly advised to send us a substitute email address that is functional before the close of the sample test open period. Failure to do so may affect your chances of participating in the real test. Creating a new email won't be a bad idea.

Simply click on

https://www.nairaland.com/richiez

then click on Send E-Mail Message To Richiez

E-mail subject should "Substitute E-mail"

then type your username, followed by the substitute email address in the message box and send

Note: This also applies to those who didn't get the mail and are not listed here, but were shortlisted for the online assessment

Do not post your email address here
Finally gotten the mail in the substitute mail.
You guys are really doing a great job.
More power.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by johnbosco5a(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Odunharry:

haven't received a mail yet.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Gazaliy93(m): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by olaoluwa3124(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2018
Odunharry:

Haven't received the mail. No 296

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks / Unilorin: 7 Months In A Semester, The Fall Of A Stable Calendar !!! / University Of Ibadan Announces Resumption Date As ASUU Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.