Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health (34258 Views)

9 Good Tips That Will Help In Improving Your Digestive Health / Avoid Dialysis, Detoxify Your Digestive System And Kidney / 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by designVATExcel: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
You forgot vegetable (Green leaf or ugwu).
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by pat077: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
What type of yugort is recommended......
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by hokafor(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Beans? Is a lie
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by emilykang(f): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
I don't mess joor. Eew! How can you even suggest that?
zombieTRACKER:

Abi you dey mess everywhere grin
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
One fruit that I know and so effective for the digestive system is GARDEN EGG ( IGBA)

3 Likes

Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by IYANGBALI: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
The list is incomplete with akpu and gari
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:
/aprilivangie grin Come and see fruit

Tope honestly u need this fruits more to clean your insect infested brain from all the abortion pills ur mother took while trying to terminate u coz it obvious u were a product of accident by birth
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by kakacoke01: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ridhwan1:
May I quickly ship in something... ?

Really happy this is coming at a right time. I urgently need help. My eating and water intake habits are so pure. For some times now, I hardly eat squarly, I mean, as it is expected of an average man. I'm in my mids 20s. I observe that each time I want to eat, I loss appetite after taking a number intake (swallow). For instance, I hardly finish 100 naira worth of rice and for solid food, I dare not order for more than 2 wrappers of swallow. And on water intake, I hardly toke up-to 3 sachets throughout a day. It didn't start today, nor yesterday. ..i grew up like this. But I want to change it. I'm relatively skinny but averagly weighted.
Pls I need more advice on how to go by it... I want to change my volume.
start smoking weed u will start eating well
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by daremplus(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Beans, Well 1 Of My Fav And Right Now I'm Eating Fish And Rice Meanwhile Let Me Go And Swin First

Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by kinibigdeal(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Tope honestly u need this fruits more to clean your insect infested brain from all the abortion pills ur mother took while trying to terminate u coz it obvious u were a product of accident by birth

O ka la ra o.... grin

Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by piagetskinner(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
u will never find plenty people on educative threads like this...

if na thread of sex doll e for don reach 10th page y are we like this

1 Like

Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by thunderbabs: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
In short, we should start ordering beans from jumia foods abi. shocked
If they can provide me ewa agggoyin toh badh with a soft N100 bread, i will order 1 plate right away
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

O ka la ra o.... grin

Nayy...its u who is finding the bitter pill to swallow...low life scumbag...taste ur own medicine...anuofia
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by thunderbabs: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
piagetskinner:
u will never find plenty people on educative threads like this...

if na thread of sex doll e for don reach 10th page
y are we like this

Where gangan is it paining you? I want to know shocked
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

O ka la ra o.... grin

Nay....it is u who is finding it difficult to swallow your own bitter pills...low life scumbag
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nizguy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ridhwan1:

Really happy this is coming at a right time. I urgently need help. My eating and water intake habits are so pure. For some times now, I hardly eat squarly, I mean, as it is expected of an average man. I'm in my mids 20s. I observe that each time I want to eat, I loss appetite after taking a number intake (swallow). For instance, I hardly finish 100 naira worth of rice and for solid food, I dare not order for more than 2 wrappers of swallow. And on water intake, I hardly toke up-to 3 sachets throughout a day. It didn't start today, nor yesterday. ..i grew up like this. But I want to change it. I'm relatively skinny but averagly weighted.

before u eat, take one tap or two of weed(s)
come here and thank me later grin
Ridhwan1:

before u eat, take one tap or two of weed(s)
come here and thank me later
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by kinibigdeal(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Nay....it is u who is finding it difficult to swallow your own bitter pills...low life scumbag

Something should have told you that no matter how hard you use vague words, I will still be nice just like yesterday. I want to change the way you think and see life dear

Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by bdandy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
noted
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by kinibigdeal(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Nayy...its u who is finding the bitter pill to swallow...low life scumbag...taste ur own medicine...anuofia

I will keep loving you as my neighbor, am happy you are now making progress. It is a thing of pride to me to see you change. You can see I had to follow you irrespective of your cultural affiliated use of words. Learn my dear, life is what am preaching to you
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
I disagree with.

1.Beans
2.Sweet potato

1 Like

Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by tete7000(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Garri - It contains a lot of fibres good for digestion.
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by IbnIbrahim: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
veekid:
I disagree with beans

What are your reasons?
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Something should have told you that no matter how hard you use vague words, I will still be nice just like yesterday. I want to change the way you think and see life dear

Nice indeed....lolzzzz...just say u empty...bloody coward
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

I will keep loving you as my neighbor, am happy you are now making progress. It is a thing of pride to me to see you change. You can see I had to follow you irrespective of your cultural affiliated use of words. Learn my dear, life is what am preaching to you

Did I beg u to follow me...oh u want to monitor my post so u can screen shot my post d way your miserable life will be cut short....daft
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by kinibigdeal(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Did I beg u to follow me...oh u want to monitor my post so u can screen shot my post d way your miserable life will be cut short....daft

Sweetheart! I can see you are improving. You can follow back Madam
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Diso60090(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
veekid:
I disagree with beans

Then you are a learner
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by yahmohy27: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yes,but. Orange
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
free2ryhme:

any empirical evidence to support your claims

My own personal experience.
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Sweetheart! I can see you are improving. You can follow back Madam

Oh...u trying to act like Mr. Nice guy...Tope u are a BASTARD
Okponu...my venom will soon consume u and your disgruntled household who didn't teach u ethics on social media
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by free2ryhme: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
toyetade:

My own personal experience.

personal experience is not empirical evidence

na there white man get sense pass black man
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by kinibigdeal(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Oh...u trying to act like Mr. Nice guy...Tope u are a BASTARD
Okponu...my venom will soon consume u and your disgruntled household who didn't teach u ethics on social media

Oh yeah! There she go again. Will never give up on you till you are stable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death / German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.