Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health (34271 Views)

9 Good Tips That Will Help In Improving Your Digestive Health / Avoid Dialysis, Detoxify Your Digestive System And Kidney / 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Oh yeah! There she go again. Will never give up on you till you are stable

It is you and your entire ancestry that needs psychiatric revaluation.... I can recommend yaba left for u...it quite big enough to contain u and ur mentally deranged household
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Offpoint: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ridhwan1:
May I quickly ship in something... ?

Really happy this is coming at a right time. I urgently need help. My eating and water intake habits are so pure. For some times now, I hardly eat squarly, I mean, as it is expected of an average man. I'm in my mids 20s. I observe that each time I want to eat, I loss appetite after taking a number intake (swallow). For instance, I hardly finish 100 naira worth of rice and for solid food, I dare not order for more than 2 wrappers of swallow. And on water intake, I hardly toke up-to 3 sachets throughout a day. It didn't start today, nor yesterday. ..i grew up like this. But I want to change it. I'm relatively skinny but averagly weighted.
Pls I need more advice on how to go by it... I want to change my volume.
at this present Nigeria...bro that's a giftgrin
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by kinibigdeal(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

It is you and your entire ancestry that needs psychiatric revaluation.... I can recommend yaba left for u...it quite big enough to contain u and ur mentally deranged household

My NL baby! Please this thread is very educative, you might be derailing it somehow. You can PM with those your ancestral and cultural asersterical language. I don't mind, I will read them and rub your back with answers. Sweetheart can we?
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=free2ryhme post=64341742]

personal experience is not empirical evidence

na there white man get sense pass black man [/quote

You don't need to abuse me. Is it a sin to answer your question just blowing grammar without any sense. Who is white man and who is black.it is all your inferiority complex
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

My NL baby! Please this thread is very educative, you might be derailing it somehow. You can PM with those your ancestral and cultural asersterical language. I don't mind, I will read them and rub your back with answers. Sweetheart can we?

Coward ...u now empty ....go and continue from where u started yesterday maybe u will find another one to screengrab .....hypocrite

I am now satisfied having dragged u to a point of cluelessness and complete hopelessness..enjoy ur already remaining miserable day
If your like tag your family members....its ya bloody headache....had fun dealing with your sorry ass in an already state of complete ruin.... omo ale jatijati
Straight outta here...... Peace out
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by free2ryhme: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=toyetade post=64342135][/quote]

there is black man and there is white man it is not a racist slogan

no offense but the way a white man makes evidence known through results different from a black man

it is just superior submission

Who made the internet, invented the space shuttle certainly not the black man
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Eldavis(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
shocked nice
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by tomdon(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
toyetade:

Don't mind him. Beans can stay for a whole day without digesting finish

On the contrary beans contains fibre and is easily digestible
The culprit is the bread or other carbohydrates that's eaten with beans, it delays the digestion, causes fermentation and what not
Try eating beans only and see if it won't be digested in one hour. because it is fibre, you won't feel hungry for a long while after
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Offpoint:

at this present Nigeria...bro that's a giftgrin
Offpoint
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
tomdon:

The culprit is the bread or other carbohydrates that's eaten with beans, it delays the digestion, causes fermentation and what not
Try eating beans only and see if it won't be digested in one hour. because it is fibre, you won't feel hungry for a long while after

Have you tried it yourself. So we were told it contains fibre but I have eaten beans a number of times, it is the same experience. It doesn't digest early. Some even stayed till the second day.
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by tomdon(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
toyetade:

Have you tried it yourself. So we were told it contains fibre but I have eaten beans a number of times, it is the same experience. It doesn't digest early. Some even stayed till the second day.

Ahhhhhhhhhh
Next day bawo
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by phemmyfour: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
veekid:
I disagree with beans
seconded
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by phemmyfour: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
tomdon:

its not true
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Eddynut: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
That BEANS na mistake
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Imjustagirl(f): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ridhwan1:
May I quickly ship in something... ?

Really happy this is coming at a right time. I urgently need help. My eating and water intake habits are so pure. For some times now, I hardly eat squarly, I mean, as it is expected of an average man. I'm in my mids 20s. I observe that each time I want to eat, I loss appetite after taking a number intake (swallow). For instance, I hardly finish 100 naira worth of rice and for solid food, I dare not order for more than 2 wrappers of swallow. And on water intake, I hardly toke up-to 3 sachets throughout a day. It didn't start today, nor yesterday. ..i grew up like this. But I want to change it. I'm relatively skinny but averagly weighted.
Pls I need more advice on how to go by it... I want to change my volume.

Look for foods that stimulate appetite. Google it
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by mayordj4real: 2:16am On Jan 20, 2018
veekid:
I disagree with beans
I agree if cooked for a long time to make it very soft
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by Hosywhite(f): 2:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Beans issorite
Re: 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health by rareman(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good one, but why is nobody saying anything on this thread, this is something that can help our digestive system and save us a lot of wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy / If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.