Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Bring You Good News!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Bring You Good News!! (377 Views)

Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school / Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly / I Bring You Good News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bring You Good News!! by chucktee: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
have you gotten your voters card? take a walk with US at:

www.parliameter.org

please dont be left out come 2019
Re: I Bring You Good News!! by chucktee: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
PARLIAMETER.ORG
launches their maiden edition 30th of january 2018
the first 15 persons that gets their name registeredeachday on or before 27th of january will be sent a bumper package (could be in form of airtime,, data, cash or an invite to the D-DAY)

DONT BE LEFT OUT!!!
pls kindly indicate after registeration by sending ur emails or numbers tothis : 09032122410(whatsap only)

(1) (Reply)

Authentication Of Certificates / Admission To Norway / How Do You Understand The Difference Between Complete And Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.