Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,337 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Lassa Fever Critics Leave Ebonyi State Government Alone - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lassa Fever Critics Leave Ebonyi State Government Alone (9222 Views)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) / Lassa Fever Kills 2 Doctors In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lassa Fever Critics Leave Ebonyi State Government Alone by zombieTRACKER: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
toolovely:

What is the % of the youth selling gala compared to the entire youths of the state.
that comment is an insult to other ebonyi youths which i'm sure majority are far more better than you and your entire generation

You need to come and see how you and your abakaliki brothers are disgracing the igbo race on the streets of Lagos in the name of hustling....
It's a failure of Ebonyi government

The igbos I know are trail blazers... Go getters
And like you and your generations at all
Re: Lassa Fever Critics Leave Ebonyi State Government Alone by kelechi50: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
greatface:
Nweze1986, I need no permission to tell you and your kind out there that our problems in this state, country and africa in general does not end with our bad leaders but even more on people like you who just for a stipend does everything to defend their mediocry even in life threatening issues.

I am very thankful that you posted pictures of the "WORLD CLASS" virology center built in Ebonyi state by your Lord mr dave umahi. My question however, is, can ambulances, nice building, hospital bed and shine shine lights diagnose and treat virology patient? Why can't you post pictures of the medical equipments installed in that center.

Will you be kind enough to tell us the amount that was budgeted for that project?

Three medical personel gone and many quarantined yet you have no need to tell the world the truth but to defend your pay master.

Even if you don't know what it means to lose a doctor let alone three, please show some respect to the family of the dead.
there is an adage that says that those that live in glass house should not trow stones, don't mind him the day he loses his family member then he will understand your message
Re: Lassa Fever Critics Leave Ebonyi State Government Alone by kerike: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
I've never seen a fool like this Idiot called Philip Nweze he's so confused, eulogising what we already know what will happen in 2019. Bloody rapist
Re: Lassa Fever Critics Leave Ebonyi State Government Alone by greatface(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
kelechi50:
there is an adage that says that those that live in glass house should not trow stones, don't mind him the day he loses his family member then he will understand your message

To people like him, a penny from his paylord is what more than the lifes of the citizenry.
Re: Lassa Fever Critics Leave Ebonyi State Government Alone by motiond16(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
What is your point mr man? Are you the one dat surpose to defend mr Umahi for his failure. Why not stay away from ebonyi matters, you kept confusing people becouse you want to defend your pay master. He is going to leave that office very soon and i wonder what you are going to do about it. You are always defending him weather he is right or wrong. You are just the most gullible political slave that i know. Apart from you, which other person(s) writes good thing abt this criminal@Ebonyi state governnor?
Re: Lassa Fever Critics Leave Ebonyi State Government Alone by justy15: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
The outbreak was traced to the popular ogbe Hausa largely occupied by Hausa's n Yoruba Muslims at the heart of the town but measures are readily being taken by government to curtail the epidemics
Re: Lassa Fever Critics Leave Ebonyi State Government Alone by mercyville: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
justy15:
The outbreak was traced to the popular ogbe Hausa largely occupied by Hausa's n Yoruba Muslims at the heart of the town but measures are readily being taken by government to curtail the epidemics

grin
I bet those dead doctors and the other dead were Yorubas also.
What will a Yoruba man be doing in Ebonyi state of all states.You no go carry your smelly sh.it jejely.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever Critics Leave Ebonyi State Government Alone by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
greatface:
I understand your pain as fellow Nigerian but after your university degree, you still can't present your thoughts properly then I wonder if you are truely a graduate and in medical field as you claim. Learn not to be selfish and insultive at all times.

I said my mind and bleep what you think. Dave Umahi is a failure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike Continues: FG Meeting Ends In Deadlock With Health Workers / Get Rid Of Cancer Naturally With Rain Soul / Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.