Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,078 members, 7,807,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How I Found Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Found Jesus (733 Views)

Israeli Jewish Man Found Jesus When He Was Searching For Morality / Have You Found Jesus? / Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Found Jesus by FaithfulServant(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
I was in the library studying my books and then someone whom I barely know at that time called John came into the library. He sat opposite me and started sharing the word of God with me, most of which pertained to my life and situation.

At the end of the meeting, he prayed for me. I can forget every other part of the prayer but one part of the prayer I will never forget was when he said, “you that sickness in him in the name of Jesus come out!”. I had a slight jerk, like something actually came out of me and when I opened my eyes everywhere was brighter than ever before. We exchanged contacts and He left. When he had gone, I kept on pondering on that name JESUS because the name was strange to me at that time.

For three months from that time I became restless. All what he preached to me kept on ringing back to me in my mind; like a conviction or sort of. I picked up my mobile phone and called him and he gave me the location he was (Deeper Life Bible Church). I went there and had a conversation with him. I asked him how he knew I was sick when we were at the library and he said he didn’t even know when he made that statement.

I was actually sick (a reoccurring ailment of seven years), but after that prayer, the sickness is no where to be found anymore. No wonder Jesus Christ my Lord said in Mark 16:18 that those who believe in Him will lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. “They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover (Mark 16:18).”

Since then till this moment, Jesus has been my Lord and personal savior. I implore you to embrace Him. He will give you absolute peace of mind (John 14:27) and there is virtually no problem you face that He can’t solve. If He could save me, He can save you also.

https://www.gospelandtruth.com/2018/01/how-i-found-jesus.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How I Found Jesus by kinibigdeal(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
aprilivangie this may inspire you
Re: How I Found Jesus by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:
aprilivangie this may inspire you

U need Jesus tope coz ur soul is already in hell burning to ashes
Re: How I Found Jesus by FaithfulServant(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven (Luke 6:37).
Re: How I Found Jesus by festwiz(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Such a wonderful Christian.
Re: How I Found Jesus by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
FaithfulServant:

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven (Luke 6:37).

U have no idea of how it started so please stay out of it
Re: How I Found Jesus by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
festwiz:
Such a wonderful Christian.

Please stay out of this
Re: How I Found Jesus by kinibigdeal(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Please stay out of this

You honestly still need christ and is not too late to accept. With all your insult and curses arent it marvel you that i still followed you, see am redeemed from any curse because it as been nailed on the tree. I will stand firm on my words, learn to appreciate peoples success
Re: How I Found Jesus by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

You honestly still need christ and is not too late to accept. With all your insult and curses arent it marvel you that i still followed you, see am redeemed from any curse because it as been nailed on the tree. I will stand firm on my words, learn to appreciate peoples success

Just one last time
Tope following me isn't gonna redeem your coz u drew the first blood....for crying out wat did I post that is paining you so much wey u carry my matter for head like person wey dey hawk garri
The whizqueen and I trashed it out yesterday so wat exactly is your fucking problem...even going as far as digging my old post..sey I resemble person wey owe u
U are feeling insecured that is y u think following me will redeem u....nay coz I cursed u from the bottom of my heart....

Tope stay out of my way I have warned u
Re: How I Found Jesus by Seun(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
FaithfulServant, what ailment was that? What were the symptoms? Thanks.
Re: How I Found Jesus by kinibigdeal(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Just one last time
Tope following me isn't gonna redeem your coz u drew the first blood....for crying out wat did I post that is paining you so much wey u carry my matter for head like person wey dey hawk garri
The whizqueen and I trashed it out yesterday so wat exactly is your fucking problem...even going as far as digging my old post..sey I resemble person wey owe u
U are feeling insecured that is y u think following me will redeem u....nay coz I cursed u from the bottom of my heart....

Let it even come from the depth of your heart, you will need deliverance to take it back from yourself. I knew why i followed you, i hope it wont be too late for you
Re: How I Found Jesus by kinibigdeal(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Just one last time

You can also find Jesus before is too late.....
Re: How I Found Jesus by FaithfulServant(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Seun:
FaithfulServant, what ailment was that? What were the symptoms? Thanks.
I will like to keep the ailment confidential Sir, but was very serious one that got me hospitalized frequently. Gained admission to the university twice but was crumbled by the same ailment.

Life seemed to have ended for me until the glorious light of Christ was shone upon my life.
Re: How I Found Jesus by kinibigdeal(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
FaithfulServant:
I will like to keep the ailment confidential Sir, but was very serious one that got me hospitalized frequently. Gained admission to the university twice but was crumbled by the same ailment.

Life seemed to have ended for me until the glorious light of Christ was shone upon my life.

Glory be to God, May your healing be permanent in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How I Found Jesus by kinibigdeal(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Just one last time

You need a total redemption, and deliverance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! / Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All / How Glory And Destiny Has Been Robbed/prayer For Fulfillment Of Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.