Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani (3357 Views)

Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / Nigerian Lives Matter too, Be Bold And Sack Service Chiefs Now- FFK / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by adem30: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
FULANI LIVES MATTER TOO !!!

I’m a Christian from Garkida, Adamawa State, the Foundation of EYN CHURCH & Christianity in North Eastern Nigeria and I make BOLD to say that:-

Until Our Daddy / Mummy GOs in Nigeria declare RED or WHITE Sunday Service in Memory of over 1,000 Fulani Women & Children Killed in ADAMAWA & TARABA STATES respectively months ago where in one case, a pregnant woman was killed, her stomach was ripped open and the baby was brought out and slaughtered.

All the wearing of Black & hosting of Black Sunday in memory of Benue victims remain an exercise of Double Standard before Men and Almighty GOD.

Pls share until this gets to our compassionate Mummy SENIOR PASTOR SARAH OMAKU, it’s possible she is not aware, I know as a mother she won’t keep quite about the gruesome murder of the Fulani kids in the attached photographs.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by emmie14: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Leave Benue. Your barbarism is alarming

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by adem30: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2018

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by adem30: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2018

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by adem30: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2018

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by Lomprico2: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nazi's life also mattered to hitler

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by SalamRushdie: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Liar you are not from Adamawa but of Idoma stock of benue
Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by GraGra247(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
The question is who began the barbaric killings first.

For every 5 dead fulani herdsmen on record as at now, the herdsmen murderers have brutally slaughtered over 500 people and destroyed valuable properties and farmlands previously.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by Firgemachar: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Who started the killing

Who started what caused the first set of killings

Fulani herdsmen!

They are either provoking you to attack them by destroying your farmland or they are carrying out a reprisal for responding to their provocation earlier.

Nobody will attack a Fulani herdsman without severe provocation.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by skondo09(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
as much as i don't support this murderous act, the Fulani's have been killing people for about two years now, then in southern kaduna, adamawa, then making it a perpetual act in benue, people now rise in reprisal attack, then there is much noise ,that even sultan is making headlines in their defense.. mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Lomprico2 post=64339306]Nazi's life also mattered to hitler [/quote So u are comparing Fulani baby to Nazi.
Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by ogtavia(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
There are worse but unreported cases of killings in the North especially far North i.e North East and North West...I was with a military officer today Nd he said there was a report of a village in Zamfara where about 200 villagers were killed and the whole village was almost levelled...his argument was why the media is making so much noise about the "few " Benue killings but have neglected or decided to turn a blind eye to the killings up North...

well I had a response for him but I was too busy to tell him....; Northerners have very terrible and deceitful leaders but the people fail to admit it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Gh
Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by Turantula(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fulanis are tailor list
Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by Turantula(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lomprico2:
Nazi's life also mattered to hitler
one luxury sex doll for you

1 Like

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by Manasp: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
This grassing of a thing is a private business that concern Fulani, for example I have a little farm land being giving for grassing survived with!? To meooooo grassing of what ever animal is a private business.

Let me ask this question = will the rearing of the animals belong to the federal government or what. See ppl were masacat , slaughter inpersuasion of animals. Hectic haa

1 Like

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by sulakishop(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nothing good has ever come out of that region, I swear
Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by tesppidd: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Blood of Jesus

Warris this?
Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by tesppidd: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
GraGra247:
The question is who began the barbaric killings first.

For every 5 dead fulani herdsmen on record as at now, the herdsmen murderers have brutally slaughtered over 500 people and destroyed valuable properties and farmlands previously.
Who began the killings?

Oya tell us.
The killings started in 1947.
Oya tell us who started it in 1947.

Mumu.
Instead of you to condemn these gory photos you are looking for who began the killings.

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by Nutase: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Liars. Where and when did this happen. Some of the pictures are Hausa's that were massacred by Fulani's.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by lawman88(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
The OP is high on hard drug and absolute disillusion. These pictures are Muslims in ichama community that were also killed by Fulani herdsmen. Why should you ask pastors to hold memorial service for terrorists Muslims. You are not a Christian, you are just trying to deceive us.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by lawman88(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
goestohell:

You are nothing but a confirmed pathological liar. The pictures you posted are those of victims of Fulani herdsmen.

I've actually seen these pics on Facebook and they are pictures of dead family members of farmers in Northern Nigeria in places like Taraba and Nassarawa.

Why is Osewa allowing liars to monopololise Ñairaland for goodness sake?

You are very right. These are old pictures. The OP is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by cjeriia: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Manasp:
This grassing of a thing is a private business that concern Fulani, for example I have a little farm land being giving for grassing survived with!? To meooooo grassing of what ever animal is a private business.

Let me ask this question = will the rearing of the animals belong to the federal government or what. See ppl were masacat , slaughter inpersuasion of animals. Hectic haa
You made absolutely no sense

1 Like

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by adem30: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
ogtavia:
There are worse but unreported cases of killings in the North especially far North i.e North East and North West...I was with a military officer today Nd he said there was a report of a village in Zamfara where about 200 villagers were killed and the whole village was almost levelled...his argument was why the media is making so much noise about the "few " Benue killings but have neglected or decided to turn a blind eye to the killings up North...

well I had a response for him but I was too busy to tell him....; Northerners have very terrible and deceitful leaders but the people fail to admit it...

Exactly.
But the hypocrisy is Southerners is second to none. When Sanusi raised this issue they were busy calling him names. Now a northern pastor is raising same point.
Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by Amhappy(f): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is more reason why ranching is needed as It will keep everybody safe. RIP beautiful innocent children. May your killers never know peace. What a shithole.
Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by zombieTRACKER: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Op you are a confirmed liar from the pit of hell...

These pictures are victims of the Fulani terrorist herdsman...
Stop deceiving the gullible Nigerian masses
They have been through a lot in the hands of buhari and APc already...
Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by adem30: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2018

Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by Manasp: 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
cjeriia:
You made absolutely no sense

U mad, why will you said am not making any sense. It's shows that you're backing Fulani's or the killing of ppl.
Re: Fulani Lives Matter Too !!! (very Graphic Photos) Of Murdered Fulani by adem30: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
goestohell:

You are nothing but a confirmed pathological liar. The pictures you posted are those of victims of Fulani herdsmen.

I've actually seen these pics on Facebook and they are pictures of dead family members of farmers in Northern Nigeria in places like Taraba and Nassarawa.

Why is Osewa allowing liars to monopololise Ñairaland for goodness sake?

You are the must stu.pid human. You all claimed those that Fulani killed were Christians. Show me when Christians start to buried dead ones with such grave..... You are just an Educated illiterate blinded with hatred

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Floors PDP And Buba Galadima In Politics Today By Channels TV / Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi / ESN: All Public Servants In Biafraland Have 3 Choices To Make - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.