Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Questions For Strong Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Strong Christians (695 Views)

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Questions For People Against Big Church Buildings In Nigeria / 15 Questions For Evolutionists - Creation.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Strong Christians by sonofluc1fer: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Question 1.
What's the difference between a temple, shrine, church and mosque?

Question 2.
If faith works, why do we have so many few billionaires?

Question 3.
Does God attend church service?
Re: Questions For Strong Christians by correctguy101(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
Question 1. What's the difference between a temple, shrine, church and mosque?
Question 2. If faith works, why do we have so many few billionaires?
Question 3. Does God attend church service?

Kolo grin

Re: Questions For Strong Christians by hopefulLandlord: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
Question 1.

Question 2.

Question 3.

I'll play the Impasta's advocate

1. The true God is present in church while Satan and his agents are present in the others, we are right and everyone else is wrong, although god is not present in most Christian sects

2. Because we all want different things, not everyone wants to be a billionaire, some just want to be healthy and live a fulfilling life in Christ; don't ask about amputees though none of them have faith

3. Yes! the Hole-ly BuyBull said where 3 or more are gathered in my name, I'm in their midst
Re: Questions For Strong Christians by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
lolz, for strong Christians indeed...
Re: Questions For Strong Christians by CandidSeeker(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
Question 1.

Question 2.

Question 3.

1. They're all places of worship.
They differ in who is worshipped, how, when & why he/she/it is worshipped.

2. Faith is not about making of billions, but about (living by Kingdom principles) knowing how to handle times of lack & times of abundance.

Philippians 4:12-13 NKJV
I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
[13] I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

1 Timothy 6:17-19 NKJV
Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.
[18] Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, [19] storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

3. Yes God attends Church services, but the building is not The Church.

The gathering of believers is The Church.

Matthew 18:20 NKJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."

-Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Are Pastors actually supposed to create jobs and/or Criticize Political Leaders? / Billy Graham's Passing,Funeral Service & Presidents To Attend Released (March 2) / Comparison Of Ezekiel 37:4-10, Ephesians 5:25-27 And Revelation 12:10-11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.