Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years (74087 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
no1madman:
Okkkk
[img][/img]

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by ikukuhero: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Now she looks like Teletubbies
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Sterope(f): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
She had work done
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Bahddo(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is so unattractive

She used to look a lot better.
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by efe10(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
undecided
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Papadoh(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Win95:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is tath the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Lkie if u can raed tihs
Brilliant! Your post made my day. Sex doll fall on you sir.
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by luminouz(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
lefulefu:
now this is what i call authentic change cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...not the buhari type of fake change grin
dammm wink
cc greiboy
luminouz
femieddy

HAAAAAAAA!!!! shocked
This no be only change ....na exchange o!!!
She quadrupled in size n weight n cuteness!
See ukwu oooooo!!!!!!! grin

Lefulefu..na my wife be dat....if u wanna see my pre wedding pix this year eh...get me her number!!! tongue
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Delebiz(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
God 4give me,she looks lyk bullock,not
sandra bullock
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by AceDomino(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Holy Moses.
Can't she even see that she made much more sense when she was slimmer to her "the big show" puffed up bod now?

But I wouldn't blame her cuz that size might be better what her numerous customers love.
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by AceDomino(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2018
Chikita66:
I prefer her slimfit.

She prefers her bigger bum bum....
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by piagetskinner(m): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2018
whats curvy about this obese elephant?
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Haykinsofficial: 3:50am On Jan 20, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ She's probably ready to enter the business. Unfortunately Robots and dolls are here!! ∆

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by SpaceAngel: 6:03am On Jan 20, 2018
She looked better before transformation. Her behind now looks like that of a horse. angry
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by sirgalahad26(m): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2018
this is called elephantiasis of the butt!
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by AROZIBE: 7:32am On Jan 20, 2018
Tessyama1:
A 22-year-old Nigerian lady, Oyindamola shared her 3-year transformation picture on Instagrama nd it caught our attention.

She wrote;

"Transformation Tuesday !!!!!! I have bin through thin and thicke ☺️☺️☺️,by the way I was 19,that was three years ago ���� #thickeandcurvy #transformationtuesday"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/check-out-this-nigerian-ladys.html
MY DEAR PLZ U ARE FAT N NOT CURVY PLZ IS FAT I C NOT CURVY OFATY BOMBOM
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2018
Don't worry when you turn forty and you have finished slaying. Then you will wish you were thin again. See the yansh sef e dey like cassava way dem soak inside sack for akpu. undecided
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by godofuck231: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Olosho work is good,ass full of male protein, from cement floored house to porches, lol
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by mechanics(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
RentedReality:
Is this the transformation Jonathan had in mind?
hahahaha, funny u.
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by mechanics(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
So what does she expects people to say?
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by farem: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
sunnysunny69:
All na shit full am.

Shit holes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing / How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.