Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 PM

Is Wgmoney.club Real Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Wgmoney.club Real Scam? (633 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Wgmoney.club Real Scam? by murshid09(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Wgmoney.club is a per per click site.they pay 10 cents per click.i registered with them started earning when i wanted to withdraw they said i can only withdraw when.my money reaches 150 dollars.i worked tiredlessly i got 196 dollars in my account now.i wanted to withdral again they said i must get 40 referral to their site beforw i can.and i know people will not listen to.me until they proof of payment thats why i did not invite people in the place because they will never believe me.The site now gave another option by buying Referrals from other users which will cost me around 10 to 20 dollars.The question now Is ARE THESE PEOPLE SCAMMERS OR LEGIT.HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THEIR NAME OR DEALT WITH THEM BEFORE?pls awaits ur response Thanks
( Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report) (Share )
Re: Is Wgmoney.club Real Scam? by mercyway: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
murshid09:
Wgmoney.club is a per per click site.they pay 10 cents per click.i registered with them started earning when i wanted to withdraw they said i can only withdraw when.my money reaches 150 dollars.i worked tiredlessly i got 196 dollars in my account now.i wanted to withdral again they said i must get 40 referral to their site beforw i can.and i know people will not listen to.me until they proof of payment thats why i did not invite people in the place because they will never believe me.The site now gave another option by buying Referrals from other users which will cost me around 10 to 20 dollars.The question now Is ARE THESE PEOPLE SCAMMERS OR LEGIT.HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THEIR NAME OR DEALT WITH THEM BEFORE?pls awaits ur response Thanks
( Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report) (Share )
run for your life

1 Like

Re: Is Wgmoney.club Real Scam? by murshid09(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
are u sure

(1) (Reply)

Foodstuff Supplier Needs A Costumer / These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers / Omg Open An Ecobank Account And Win Amazing Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.