Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Must Read For Enterpreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Must Read For Enterpreneurs (417 Views)

Competetive Analysis For Enterpreneurs / This Christmas! Yeapyapp Is Creating Websites Free 4 Any 20 Lucky Enterpreneurs / Youwin Connect 2017/2018 Enterpreneurs Telegram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Enterpreneurs by TaiKuun(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
There has been a persistent problem in the ''enterpreneosphere'' (sorry, that word doesnt exist in the dictionary). But what I mean by Enterpreneosphere is the Entrepreneurship atmosphere.

Here is a vivid example; Gloria runs a shoe-crafting company, but her problem is product packaging. Gloria has the potentials to become a world-class supplier of genuine leather fashion items, but her products pose no serious threat to the existing brands we currently know of. Why? I believe that this is largely due to her inability to recognize the power of product packaging. A creative design agency recognizes this problem and aids her metamorphosis into a better, well-recognized brand. How? This is achievable through leveraging on various creative design processes - from visual identity services (such as memorable logo designs, ad banners, etc etc) to website deployment (app landing pages, support forums, product pages, online shopping websites and business blogs are few examples that fall in this category).

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Financial Partners/sponsors For Private School In Lagos / Professional Proposal Writing On Business And Grants / I Need The Service Of A Competent Lawyer Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.