Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Dynasty Series, One Of The Best 2017 Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dynasty Series, One Of The Best 2017 Series (1527 Views)

Who Watches Dynasty Series / Anybody Watching The "Dynasty " Series Here? / Kechi Okwuchi Is A Finalist On America's Got Talent 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dynasty Series, One Of The Best 2017 Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Well Dynasty is a 2017 series, and it is one of the best series so far.....well luckily, we have a Nigerian as one of the main cast "Sam Adegoke" and In episode 9, Yoruba language was spoken as well....

Y'all should check it out on Ftzseries....
Re: Dynasty Series, One Of The Best 2017 Series by sleemoon(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Well Dynasty is a 2017 series, and it is one of the best series so far.....well luckily, we have a Nigerian as one of the main cast "Sam Adegoke" and In episode 9, Yoruba language was spoken as well....

Y'all should check it out on Ftzseries....

Please just tell me in summary what d series is about and i might just download it tonight
Re: Dynasty Series, One Of The Best 2017 Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
sleemoon:

Please just tell me in summary what d series is about and i might just download it tonight
The series is about a powerful CEO named "Carrington" I hope I got that correct. He is into energy. Anyways he has a daughter who dislikes him for making his new wife also her step mum as the CEO of the company, so she decided to be his competitor by setting up her own Energy company. He has a son too, who is gay and got himself in a murder mess. The Carringtons are powerful with dirty secrets most especially from the new wife....so as each day passes by, something new is being discovered and they also have a close family friend, who pretends to be a friend but on a mission to ruin them all.
Re: Dynasty Series, One Of The Best 2017 Series by sleemoon(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

The series is about a powerful CEO named "Carrington" I hope I got that correct. He is into energy. Anyways he has a daughter who dislikes him for making his new wife also her step mum as the CEO of the company, so she decided to be his competitor by setting up her own Energy company. He has a son too, who is gay and got himself in a murder mess. The Carringtons are powerful with dirty secrets most especially from the new wife....so as each day passes by, something new is being discovered and they also have a close family friend, who pretends to be a friend but on a mission to ruin them all.

Nice. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dynasty Series, One Of The Best 2017 Series by helpsystem: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Very mature series. It depict the phrase that all that glitters ain't gold

1 Like

Re: Dynasty Series, One Of The Best 2017 Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
helpsystem:
Very mature series. It depict the phrase that all that glitters ain't gold
Honestly! That's one thing about Hollywood movies and series....they are extremely Real! You get to learn a lot about life just by watching these movies.
Re: Dynasty Series, One Of The Best 2017 Series by CLOUT(m): 6:37am On Nov 13, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Honestly! That's one thing about Hollywood movies and series....they are extremely Real! You get to learn a lot about life just by watching these movies.
So you watch dynasty too.
I'm a Sam Adegoke fan. grin
Re: Dynasty Series, One Of The Best 2017 Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2018
CLOUT:

So you watch dynasty too.
I'm a Sam Adegoke fan. grin
Oh yes! I love the series, though I'm yet to check if another season is out....i'd like to see what Sam is up to smiley

Humm I don't know much about him except that he is a Yoruba man lol obviously wasn't brought up here
Re: Dynasty Series, One Of The Best 2017 Series by CLOUT(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Oh yes! I love the series, though I'm yet to check if another season is out....i'd like to see what Sam is up to smiley

Humm I don't know much about him except that he is a Yoruba man lol obviously wasn't brought up here

The new seasons out and up to episode 5.
Re: Dynasty Series, One Of The Best 2017 Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2018
CLOUT:

The new seasons out and up to episode 5.

Wow wow wow! I have to download it today... thank you so much cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Need A Dstv Card / Nollywood Goes To Hollywood / "Braids On A Bald Head" -- Interview With Ishaya Bako – AMAA Film Award Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.