Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Diary Of An Entrepreneur (#P4YT) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diary Of An Entrepreneur (#P4YT) (452 Views)

16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / 3 Advantages Of Starting Small As An Entrepreneur / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of An Entrepreneur (#P4YT) by Eagleyes(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
You may have read many success stories of the gurus who went from struggles to become pros ready to teach you success techniques.

This is NOT one of them!

The truth is, I'm just like anyone you know. A young man seeking to write his own success story.

I have had my challenges, my struggles. I have a job.

But there's that common problem...

I wasn't earning enough.

Like a lot of people, I was struggling.

Then I jumped into a side business.

Network Marketing.

Welcome to the diary of a Lagos Entrepreneur.

#Pen4YourThoughts #P4YT #NoExcuses2018

Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur (#P4YT) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
intresting. ..... pls continue

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur (#P4YT) by Eagleyes(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
#P4YT

Kai.. Writing this diary is a bit hectic..

Shuffling between business development, graphics design and creating a lead generation system that is easy to duplicate. After a couple of trials with setting up my own business venture(s) i have come to realize that if you can excel or survive this Network Marketing industry that my friends and I have found ourselves, you can excel in any business environment.

This industry can make one very lazy. Why?

No boss to report to.

No sales target.

No pressure to succeed.

Sweet right? The down side is that you are very likely not to make a dime if you don't push yourself.

As with every business owner/entrepreneur the first thing every one talks about is funding to start the business. As you might rightly know by now, it's easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle. I have pursued loans and financing from various sources. At least in school we were taught that the first call is the family and friends. Ol' boy.... The excuses these set of people would give you ehn? I am sure if God had sent them to give their lives to save the world we would all be living in sin by now. They are quick to tell you the idea or concept you have is earth shaking and phenomenal, oya bring money let us run this thing, recession hits the pocket then you are forced to look else where.

Do you have that friend on social media who looks all cream and posh? Try to ask for small money to start a business, all the IJGB english would disappear.

As we go on, i would give you guys the various instances i faced while trying to raise money to fund my various exclusive ideas. From the crazy to the normal posting we receive.

Well, I got to rest a bit now, this head dey hot...

Meanwhile if you are here there's a concept my friends and i are working on...

I would drop the image and we can discuss this later..

By the way, our tagline for this year 2018 is #NoExcuses2018...

#P4YT returns tomorrow...

(1) (Reply)

..b / Training Workshop / Amazon Checkout At 290/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.