Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Men & Women Who Treat them Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Women Who Treat them Badly (4856 Views)

Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly / Types Of Men Women Should Date / Why Are Black Women Always Attracted To Men Who Treat Them Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by Kenya(f): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2005
Why do some men love women who treat them so badly?

It's as if they are addicted to hard and bad treatment:
[list][li]If they meet a woman who is flexible, understanding, yet firm and feminine, classy and sexy they don't want her and they mis-use her.[/li]
[li]But if they meet a wild woman who flirts with other men in front of them, yells and screams at him, takes his money, use him for sex and cheats on him, he's head over heels in love with her. [/li][/list]
Fellas, what's up with this?
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by jogego(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2005
angry I think you got it all mixed up. Your question should be why do women stay with men who treat them like trash??

1 Like

Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by Kenya(f): 12:34am On Jun 10, 2005
Yes, you're right it does work on both ends. As A woman i was curious about the male side of it
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by Allenpowered(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2005
Hey i can't stand a woman who won't give me attention...i'll bail out fast ...no kidding

Maybe the only reason for a man to stick withthe woman is if he's got no hope of better girls elsewhere, or too much in love that he is blinded to the realties on ground...or too lily livered
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by yomidipset4eva(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2005
or if he's mad ugly
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by KukuraontheMove(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2005
Is he hooked in a way we can't explain for now? or she is good in bed enough to allow him tolerate all the nonsense?
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by chrisd(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2006
If they meet a woman who is flexible, understanding, yet firm and feminine, classy and sexy they don't want her and they mis-use her.
I disagree with you, I will keep her if I find someone like that. Still noone around like that.
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by Kenya(f): 6:24am On Jan 07, 2006
Sometimes we say we want a thing but when we get it, we either don't realize what we have or we are afraid of it.
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by chrisd(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2006
Not me
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by Kenya(f): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2006
Really? That's interesting
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by chrisd(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2006
Am very intelligent and balanced too, have a chip on both shoulders. smiley
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by Kenya(f): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2006
Oh No brother you have to brush the chips off of your shoulder.

No but really there are many men who stay with men who treat them badly, so do women. It's as if the bad treatment is a challenge or something. I just need peace
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by Rhodalyn(f): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2006
no 1 wants a dull person around every1 wants some1 who'll shake dem up a bit wink
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by Free(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2006
I think you got it all mixed up. Your question should be why do women stay with men who treat them like trash??

ooh i hate them women who stay with men who treats them bad, i mean they be beatin the hell outta them
and still stay with him, some women think oooh hes gonna change , i love him , they keep feeedin themselves with all
this bullshiit, all am sayin is if he treats u bad get the hell outta there, word,
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by alj(m): 5:11am On Feb 23, 2006
coz the sex is good and plentiful perhaps?
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by Free(f): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2006
coz the sex is good and plentiful perhaps?

errhemm i doubt that is good sex, that makes em' stay
i think they might be more afraid of leavin,
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by alj(m): 12:49am On Feb 24, 2006
Free:

errhemm i doubt that is good sex, that makes em' stay
i think they might be more afraid of leavin,

i was referring to the original question but if we are talkin about man being bad to or hitting his woman then i agree with you its coz she be afraid . any man who hit a woman is no real man.
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by Free(f): 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2006
was referring to the original question but if we are talkin about man being bad to or hitting his woman then i agree with you its coz she be afraid . any man who hit a woman is no real man.

wink
Re: Men & Women Who Treat them Badly by oropolaide: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2009
What happens when a woman treat a man badly is a psychological thing when a woman treats me wrong it turns me of cause instead of beating or mistreating her I get really aroused that i cannot wait to get her in bed, however if it's someone at work where you know you are not going out with that women then it turns to hatred and when as a man you cannot say or do anything for fear of being called bully I tell the misses or make friends with other girls who would put the bitch in her place where as if it was a man then most men the fist would do the talking angry wink

(1) (Reply)

Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs / Why Do married Women Cheat / Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.