Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,525 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (92827 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by bayocanny: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Four times that's 20k. Nice of him.
Mathematician grin
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by ken2baba(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2018
Papadoh:
Man requested for 5k and E-Money gave him 4 times what he asked for. Hmm maybe if i request for 200k he'll give me 800k, and that's all i need to buy a sex doll. Yepa lemme come and be going, i need to follow E-money on instagram.

Hahaha

See thief
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by iamDjSkukie(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:
Jesus said it, ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be open to you ,the man asked and now he's getting times four of what he asked. So shall it be to anyone that types Amen grin
amen, I claim it
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by JayPeeOham: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2018
wooooooooooooooow! Are you sure this guy is really a Nigerian....coz this is very rear and unusual of Nigerian celebrities.
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by JayPeeOham: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2018
Wooooooooooooooow! U sure say this guy na Nigerian? Cos this is very rear and unusual of Nigerian celebrities
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by ken2baba(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Baroba:
That clean boy never chop? Sell another lie abeg...
why una like to doubt everything ?

How much b 20k
Me sef dey dash 20k talkless of emoney.
You expect him to go and research on d guy b4 giving him 20k?
If they want to lie they would have increased d money for ur info.
And who told you, you must be hungry before you ask for money, rich people do get broke
Also who told you d guy is rich? because of picture?
I get one childhood friend wey b Yahoo boy, him get good car, wears expensive jewellery but him go dey still beg me for money from Time to time.
Forget packaging.

I don't even know why I'm typing all these, maybe because I'm idle presently.
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by gare(f): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2018
bidemz:
Blessings already fallen on dat dude
but wait o....some guys got no shame o...he should have asked him for the doe in another coded way...which one be i never chop since morning... u never chop before u dey enter instagram abi...ifa slap u now dem go say i do bad thing

PERSON DEY SAY HE NEVER EAT, YOU DEY ASK AM TO SAY IN CODED WAY NA WA FOR YOU
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by bidemz(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2018
gare:

PERSON DEY SAY HE NEVER EAT, YOU DEY ASK AM TO SAY IN CODED WAY NA WA FOR YOU
sister...you self reason am...person wey never eat since morning go dey enter IG?no be food d person go wan find..dat guy just dey find excuse wey him go take collect money from emoney.. him just get luck say emoney fall for dat

1 Like

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Jones4190(m): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2018
When the ancient Chinese decided to live in peace, they made the great wall of China, They thought no one can climb it due to its height.

During the first 100 year of its existence, the Chinese were invaded thrice. ...

And everytime, the hordes of enemy infantry had no need of penetrating or climbing over the wall... because each time they bribed the guards and came through the doors.

The Chinese built the wall but forgot the character-building of the wall-guards

Thus the building of human character comes BEFORE building of anything else.....

Thats what our children need today.

Like one of the Orientalists said:
If you want to destroy the civilization of a nation there are 3 ways:

1. Destroy family structure

2.Destroy education

3. Lower their role models and references

1. In order to destroy the family; undermine the role of Mother, so that she feels ashamed of being a housewife.

2. To destroy education: you should give no importance to Teacher, and lower his place in society so as that the students despise him

3.To lower the role models: you should undermine the Scholars, doubt them untill no one listens to them or follows them.

For when a conscious mother disappears, a dedicated teacher disappears and there's a downfall of role models, WHO will teach the youngsters VALUES?...

Have a thought! Is your home also invaded?
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Blackhawk01: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

Send me your phone number
Let me bless you with four times Seun's size grin

Zero 8 zero two three four nine one one four one nine grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Blackhawk01: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2018
jalay:

Oya, come make I put ring for your finger
Who knows where blessing they come from??

As a good brother's keeper wey you be abi? Lol
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2018
Nigerians have no shame, e-begging. waiting for another man to feed you

1 Like

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by MiaB(f): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2018
jalay:
I for bless you if to say u get picture of ur face and phone number
Coming from someone that has no picture on his dp? I see the irony in that
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by goodvision12(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2018
Nice one!This is what rich nigerians should be doing to alleviate lives of the poor populace.
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Jubilancy(f): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=Follygunners post=64349462]
Dey there dey applaud stupidity!

Ur stupidity ba?
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by jalay(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
MiaB:

Coming from someone that has no picture on his dp?
I see the irony in that

I see u quickly jump over the brown fox
Don't worry, that can be arranged. Just email me and see
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by jalay(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
Blackhawk01:

As a good brother's keeper wey you be abi? Lol

Why not..
Ofcoz, I can keep you intact without scratch.
Why won't brother's fall in love
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by TourismMan(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
kokomaster3d:
Abeg does this guy look like somebody who doesnt have money to eat.

Guy calm down nah. Must you go dig out his pictures?
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by nikkypearl(f): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
bidemz:
but wait o....some guys got no shame o...he should have asked him for the doe in another coded way...which one be i never chop since morning... u never chop before u dey enter instagram abi...ifa slap u now dem go say i do bad thing
grin grin
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by TourismMan(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
jalay:

I see u quickly jump over the brown fox
Don't worry, that can be arranged. Just email me and see

If I beg now, dem go say I dey rubbish myself publicly. Bros how far nah? Make I mail u?
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by TourismMan(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
uboy73:
pls help put my children back to sch..six of them pays 74k in total..ewuzie ikenna ..access bank...0038370373

Oga/Madam, u fucck born 6children, now u dey look for who go take put them back in school? When you were fuccking and producing children, what did you think?

1 Like

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by gare(f): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin
bidemz:

sister...you self reason am...person wey never eat since morning go dey enter IG?no be food d person go wan find..dat guy just dey find excuse wey him go take collect money from emoney.. him just get luck say emoney fall for dat
grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Blackhawk01: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
jalay:

Why not..
Ofcoz, I can keep you intact without scratch.
Why won't brother's fall in love

Oh! Really? You want to fall in love with your brother's property? Lordy Lawd! shocked shocked

Let me go report you to your brother, await your ban ooo. tongue

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by billyG(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
he shld hav ask for 100k grin grin
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Landuphil(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jolar101:

It might be 200k, who knows?

May almighty bless me to bless others.

So, 4 X of 5K might be 200K? undecided

God bless E-money smiley smiley
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Landuphil(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
ken2baba:
why una like to doubt everything ?

How much b 20k
Me sef dey dash 20k talkless of emoney.
You expect him to go and research on d guy b4 giving him 20k?
If they want to lie they would have increased d money for ur info.
And who told you, you must be hungry before you ask for money, rich people do get broke
Also who told you d guy is rich? because of picture?
I get one childhood friend wey b Yahoo boy, him get good car, wears expensive jewellery but him go dey still beg me for money from Time to time.
Forget packaging.

I don't even know why I'm typing all these, maybe because I'm idle presently.

Baba just dash me 5K biko grin grin
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Rubbiish(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:
It's too late to fail... We are too loaded to be empty

I actually thought airforce invented the statement.
U were actually expecting someone like airforce1 to come up with such statement? lol
& for once he never acknowledged e money, he was busy taking all d glory...
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by LisaAnne(f): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Coolgent(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
E- beggers everywhere
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Landuphil:

So, 4 X of 5K might be 200K? undecided

God bless E-money smiley smiley

Is it your money
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by mechanics(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
wow, has the guy really got the alert?
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Ejanla07: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
bidemz:

u no kno whats up....

d broke guys ve free access to internet. they re always current wit d latest cheat... so dat one no mean..

in other news airforce1 no go happy say rival don dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.