Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (92655 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by brownlolly(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
bidemz:
Blessings already fallen on dat dude
but wait o....some guys got no shame o...he should have asked him for the doe in another coded way...which one be i never chop since morning... u never chop before u dey enter instagram abi...ifa slap u now dem go say i do bad thing

Maybe he's on someone's WiFi
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by jalay(m): 12:07am On Jan 21, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Oh! Really? You want to fall in love with your brother's property? Lordy Lawd! shocked shocked

Let me go report you to your brother, await your ban ooo. tongue

My brothers property is also my own..
I can take good care of it.
At least he can assure me of minister of caretaker.. grin
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by jalay(m): 12:08am On Jan 21, 2018
MiaB:

Coming from someone that has no picture on his dp?
I see the irony in that

Happy belated birthday
Have fun.
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Blackhawk01: 8:10am On Jan 21, 2018
jalay:

My brothers property is also my own..
I can take good care of it.
At least he can assure me of minister of caretaker.. grin

You sure can. cheesy wink

Happy Sunday.
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by MiaB(f): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2018
jalay:

Happy belated birthday Have fun.
Thank you smiley
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by jalay(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You sure can. cheesy wink

Happy Sunday.

Same here
Enjoy the life God has given you
Have fun
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by jalay(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
MiaB:

Thank you smiley
Uwc
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by zinizta: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
E-money is a good man cool
lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Samuels90: 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Wawuu! grin cheesy cool

Let me do mine...

Oga Seun, your girl never marry since oooo. Even if na mini introduction, bless your girl na. angry cry
oya drop your digit make I bless u 4 times grin grin grin
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by fbabs(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Threebear:
Jesus said it, ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be open to you ,the man asked and now he's getting times four of what he asked. So shall it be to anyone that types Amen grin
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.