Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt (43891 Views)

Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen / Chizoba Ejike Arrives Cairo For Miss Intercontinental Pageant / LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by zudozz: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
DollarAngel:
The Current Miss Intercontinental Nigeria, Queen Chizoba Ejike

When it comes to beauty pageant must it be Igbos am tired of seeing only one tribe representing us, why cant we Yoruba or Hausa represent now I believe IGBOS have the prettiest Ladies in Nigeria. Unlike us that use tribal mark to design our face. May God bless the Igbos

Yorubas are also very beautiful...Nigerian women fine wella. Nigerians generally dey fine.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by AreaFada2: 12:04am On Jan 20, 2018
Repping the most corrupt institution next to political class? shocked shocked shocked

What happened to typical 9ja lady dress of buba, iro & gele?
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by AreaFada2: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2018
DollarAngel:

When it comes to beauty pageant must it be Igbos am tired of seeing only one tribe representing us, why cant we Yoruba or Hausa represent now I believe IGBOS have the prettiest Ladies in Nigeria. Unlike us that use tribal mark to design our face. May God bless the Igbos

9ja is not short of pretty women at all. All tribes have them. SW, SS, SE, the North, all do. I think Igbo are a bit more competitive in these things and come forward more. I guess Hausa ladies would also be repping us but it is culturally frowned up North.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by Diso60090(m): 12:09am On Jan 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
Alex please is she suffering from malnutrition? sad

No from chest pain
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by freakcin: 12:24am On Jan 20, 2018
If she must wear uniform why not army or Air Force or navy....... The world knows mains police are so corrupt, so WTF?
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by iamuye(m): 12:34am On Jan 20, 2018
is it the same 9ja police that i know that dis one is giving all does hype? :Dis it the same 9ja police that i know that dis one is giving all does hype?
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by rhodalite: 2:00am On Jan 20, 2018
DollarAngel:

think b4 u talk some people just open their mouths and talk without knowing Wat is coming out of their mouth and u are one of dem. now to answer ur question the Yoruba and Hausa girls did not at time for that they are busy doing something relevant with their lives rather than involving in some disguised prostitution all in the name of beauty pageant we all know about the case of chidinma okeke which is a good example of what they are getting themselves involved in, not that I don't respect beauty queens I do respect them but come to think of it no Yoruba parents would allow their child getting involved in beauty pageant they will tell u is disguised prostitution and truly it is, we am not surprised because igboin people can do anything 4 money and fame. please one more time think b4 u talk especially when u are talking in public wats comes out of ur mouth gives an impression of who u are
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by rhodalite: 2:05am On Jan 20, 2018
AreaFada2:

9ja is not short of pretty women at all. All tribes have them. SW, SS, SE, the North, all do. I think Igbo are a bit more competitive in these things and come forward more. I guess Hausa ladies would also be repping us but it is culturally frowned up North.

don't mind the jobless guy, we at more beautiful Hausa girls but it is just dat their culture do not allow them getting involved in beauty pageant (or should I call it disguised prostitution )
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by kakacoke01: 7:06am On Jan 20, 2018
DollarAngel:

igbo girls fine ooo awon ti cucumber
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by makahlj2: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2018
Why does she have no br3ast? Is this the new fashion trend?
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by MelaninGirlie(f): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2018
is she a sickler grin
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Daboomb:

This one is definitely blind!

I have never love to insult someone else b4.even to curse them d way u did. I'll 4giv you in d Name of the LORD JESUS. So go & sin no more
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by Awoo88: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
She be like bonga fish
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by mechanics(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
Alex please is she suffering from malnutrition? sad
Not at all, that's her shape.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by mechanics(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wow, she's looking good, I pray she wins with that uniform.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by Shhhh01(f): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
AlexReports:
The Current Miss Intercontinental Nigeria, Queen Chizoba Ejike is one of the strongest contenders for the mega crown of Miss Intercontinental World holding in Egypt on Wednesday, 24th January 2018 at Sunrise Grand Resort, Hurghada.

25 year old beauty queen, Chizoba Ejike is currently Representing Nigeria and making the nation proud in the global contest by wearing the Nigeria police uniform as her National identity costume. According to her, she wore the police uniform to honour patriotic officers who have risked their lives in serving our great nation, they made safety of Nigerians their number one priority and put the country first before their loved ones, she added.

In her words " I’m so glad and honored to be in this uniform knowing fully well I didn’t go through the rigorous training our officers go through before officially called a force man/woman...The police is your friend”

Queen Chizoba Ejike is wearing the rank of an ASP (Assistant Superintendent of Police) which commands so much respect & authority while she is expected to put up an amazing performance and return with international honours.
@chizzydassah
@sunriseresortsandcruise
@zzinimedia

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/01/national-identity-beauty-queen-chizoba.html?m=0
very ugly girl ive never seen. ugly shoe too
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by AvailableCofOLa(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Lol... Nollywood Artistes! Well, its their time.

Please see my signature and contact us by visiting our Ikeja Office or call/WhatsApp us if you'll be needing our services or you probably know anyone long your friends, colleagues, relatives and acquaintances who may need to talk to us. Excellence is our motto.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by kunletexs: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sl you know see Nigeria arm (atleast dem fright BK), Nigeria Airforce (atleast they mature and no too dey dey news for wrong reasons) na STUPID. Police you dey go rep. Who say them dey risk their life in discharge of their duties. Comot there, na their pockets dem they risk
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by kunletexs: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Shhhh01:
very ugly girl ive never seen. ugly shoe too
women and beef them dey beef una selves, I wonder say how lesbianism dey plenty for that race
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by Shhhh01(f): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2018
kunletexs:
women and beef them dey beef una selves, I wonder say how lesbianism dey plenty for that race
na u know. na the truth me done talk. I no fit see black dey call am red biko.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by kunletexs: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Shhhh01:
na u know. na the truth me done talk. I no fit see black dey call am red biko.

na fight? it is a question i asked, if you have the answer, give me and if not, thanks
Re: Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt by Shhhh01(f): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
kunletexs:

na fight? it is a question i asked, if you have the answer, give me and if not, thanks
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) / Artis Leon Ivey Jr. Is Dead! (Coolio Dies At 59) / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.