Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,256 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen (2766 Views)

Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
The havok they have wreaked in the south is only going to get worse unless we put our differences aside and deal with this menace. Enough innocent people have died. Our people's lives are at stake. We can't continue to allow this to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rubbish!

8 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by bloodmoneyspita: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Rubbish!
notice me
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by AAlozie(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
See you...

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by zombieTRACKER: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Rubbish!

Op grin grin grin

This is the kind of person you opened a thread to reason with

Op wake Up jare
You are in a shithole country grin
All sanity jumped through the window

3 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Op grin grin grin

This is the kind of person you opened a thread to reason with

Op wake Up jare
You are in a shithole country grin
All sanity jumped through the window
It's really sad. Very very sad. He would rather let their people die than properly tackle this issue.

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by zombieTRACKER: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
MrMaestro:
The havok they have wreaked in the south is only going to get worse unless we put our differences aside and deal with this menace. Enough innocent people have died. Our people's lives are at stake. We can't continue to allow this to happen.

Go to the embassies around the country
You will see able bodied Nigerians.. Graduates
Fasting and praying for a visa
Any visa... Even Rwanda grin

They have surrenderd their lands to the Fulani already
Better surrender your land grin
Or face the sword grin

It's a Buharis shithole country now
You voted him... Enjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Go to the embassies around the country
You will see able bodied Nigerians.. Graduates
Fasting and praying for a visa
Any visa... Even Rwanda grin

They have surrenderd their lands to the Fulani already
Better surrender your land grin
Or face the sword grin

It's a Buharis shithole country now
You voted him... Enjoy
Are you really that daft that you're going to bring politics into a conversation about people dying? And you're happy about this?

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by doyinbaby(f): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
MrMaestro:
if Nigerians can boycott cow meat they will be free from killer herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by nku5: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
It is already happening

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by BankeSmalls(f): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Apologies first from the region that brought this disaster before any peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by zombieTRACKER: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
MrMaestro:

Are you really that daft that you're going to bring politics into a conversation about people dying? And you're happy about this?

You don't know what's going on
Most Nigerians don't
So I will forgive your ignorance

So allow me take You to school now

ITS ALL POLITICS
It has been politics all along

When all the nations security apparatus is under the Fulani ...
All you can do now is to cry on social media
Until you realize yourself

Now fvck off

7 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Apologies first from the region that brought this disaster before any peace.
will apologies protect your loved ones from death? Where are your priorities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Alariiwo: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Will the killings stop Igbos from voting Atiku, a Fulani man in 2019??

Stop begging Yorubas for unity..ya'll are doomed already

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by BankeSmalls(f): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
MrMaestro:
will apologies protect your loved ones from death? Where are your priorities?

oya keep talking, cows are listening.

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

Bros, I'm not Igbo. Don't be dumb. This transcends politics.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Alariiwo: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
MrMaestro:
Bros, I'm not Igbo. Don't be dumb. This transcends politics.

Keep shut!

What do you know?
You're not Igbo so what are you?

Better face your tribe and think about your own safety. Nothing will ever unite the South cos we have nothing in common.
Only greed and selfishness lives across the Niger river.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by omaar12(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
I Can Only Take U Seriously If Yo Talking About How This Country Is Going To Split. That The Only Way We Can Progress And Put The Fulani Herdmen At Bay. Because In Odua Republic They Wont Be Killing People And Expect Arewa Republic To Tell U How To Handle Such Criminals In Ur Own Country. Asides That Then Count Me Out. (walks Outta Here).

5 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by nku5: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

Keep shut!

What do you know?

Better face your tribe and think about your own safety. Nothing will ever unite the South cos we have nothing in common.

That guy is Yoruba. He has fought more e-wars with Igbos than you but now "water don enter pipeline". His eyes have cleared

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

Keep shut!

What do you know?

Alariiwo. You're so fucking dumb. We do have something in common, our lands being ravaged by Fulani Herdsmen. Which is the only thing that matters and what this topic is about.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
omaar12:
I Can Only Take U Seriously If Yo Talking About How This Country Is Going To Split. That The Only Way We Can Progress And Put The Fulani Herdmen At Bay. Because In Odua Republic They Wont Be Killing People And Expect Arewa Republic To Tell U How To Handle Such Criminals In Ur Own Country. Asides That Then Count Me Out. (walks Outta Here).
I'm not opposed to that AT ALL! I would prefer this honestly. But the more pressing concern is the Herdsmen.
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Alariiwo: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
MrMaestro:
Alariiwo. You're so fucking dumb. We do have something in common, our lands being ravaged by Fulani Herdsmen. Which is the only thing that matters and what this topic is about.

Once again, I say keep shut!

Igbos think they can rejoice on the predicament of others and also unite with right-thinking Yorubas to protect their lands. Ya'll are jokers.

Let them continue dancing and rejoicing about Benue killings.. We Yorubas are watching and taking notes.
Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Alariiwo: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
nku5:

That guy is Yoruba. He has fought more e-wars with Igbos than you but now "water don enter pipeline". His eyes have cleared

Do I look like I care about whatever he is?

It's his life, his business.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by EarthXmetahuman: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

its funny how these flat headed ipigs are now begging for unity and pretending to be yoruba.

Only a mor0nic yoruba won't see through the gimmick.

He wants yoruba to Form unity with a tribe that has betrayed yoruba more than once in the past.
Then 2019, they go back and vote another fulani herdsman in atiku while they dominate every position once again and scheme yorubas out and also use it to mock us..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Alariiwo: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
its funny how these flat headed are now begging for unity and pretending to be yoruba.

Only a mor0nic yoruba won't see through the gimmick.

He wants yoruba to Form unity with a tribe that has betrayed yoruba more than once in the past.
Then 2019, they go back and vote another fulani herdsman in atiku while they dominate every position once again and scheme yorubas out and also use it to mock us..

Leave them.. they think they are wise.

In as much as I support Buhari, I will still condemn the herdsmen excesses and I expect FG to find a lasting solution to the impending crisis.

Bokoharam, herdsmen and co. have been killing since GEJ's tenure but they all kept quiet cos it was their "adopted" son in power then. Nigeria could burn to ashes so far they had all the positions to themselves.

Even the Atiku they are banking on will still marginalize them, people that can't stand for something and see it to fruition.
They must wait for Yorubas to always do their bidding so they can chestbeat later.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

Once again, I say keep shut!

Igbos think they can rejoice on the predicament of others and also unite with right-thinking Yorubas to protect their lands. Ya'll are jokers.

Let them continue dancing and rejoicing about Benue killings.. We Yorubas are watching and taking notes.
Nonsense!
Who are the "We Yorubas" this one is talking about? You mean your fellow BMC? ogbeni speak for your fellow sycophants. I'm a Yoruba and you're not speaking for me. I support Mrmaestro. Political jobbers think they've got an opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

In as much as I support Buhari, I will still condemn the herdsmen excesses and I expect FG to find a lasting solution to the impending crisis.

Bokoharam, herdsmen and co. have been killing since GEJ's tenure but they all kept quiet cos it was their "adopted" son in power then. Nigeria could burn to ashes so far they had all the positions to themselves.

Even the Atiku they are banking on will still marginalize them, people that can't stand for something and see it to fruition.
They must wait for Yorubas to always do their bidding so they can chestbeat later.
Simple question: what has Buhari done since election to make you support him?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
MrMaestro:
Check his post history and see him for the political jobber and Buhari ass licker that he is. That's their job - to make sure Yoruba and Igbo never unite and forge a common front.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Alariiwo: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cretaceous:

Who are the "We Yorubas" this one is talking about? You mean your fellow BMC? ogbeni speak for your fellow sycophants. I'm a Yoruba and you're not speaking for me. I support Mrmaestro. Political jobbers think they've got an opinion.

Please fvck off my mentions..

I can tell a real Yoruba from omo ale from his/her thought pattern.
You and your mrwhaterver can go to hell for all I care.
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

I've already told you I'm not igbo, I'm yoruba. You're now beginning to sound like a paranoid mad man. I don't really support Atiku either. Both are pathetic options in my opinion. Are you going to stop bringing presidents into this topic now? Your derailing this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Alariiwo: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
MrMaestro:

Simple question: what has Buhari done since election to make you support him?

No matter what you say, I'll never unite with any scum on the face of the earth that derives pleasure in making jest of others.

Yorubas in Benue went in their thousands to donate Blood for the attack victims but some useless ones were online laughing and making fun of them.
OPC has called out Buhari over the herdsmen issue but their own ohaneze group came out to say it serves Benue people right for voting Buhari.

Are those the people you want to unite with? loud mouthed mofos who don't know when to talk and when to observe decorum

2 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

Please fvck off my mentions..

I can tell a real Yoruba from omo ale from his/her thought pattern.
You and your mrwhaterver can go to hell for all I care.
Nonsense!
You're the real slave here. Aboki slave Oshi. Who are you deceiving with a Yoruba handle? Go meet your fellow Fulani terrorists and head slammers in your enclave up north. You don't even have respect. Talking to those who earn almost 30 x your 30k BMC salary - what a huge disrespect!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW / Senator Godswill Akpabio Decamps To All Progressive Congress, APC / AKWA Ibom Presidential Result Of 27 Lgas As Announced By INEC-DAYBREAK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.